• Si
    silverfox12 Mar 02, 2009

I too have been scammed!!
    How do I contact them, because the number I tried won't work.
    I'm currently in Hull, and what I dialled, it said the service was not working where I was.
    Could someone help me please, with the exactly number dialing to eMillionaire.

Thanks!

LeslieUK Mar 02, 2009

This is movitavedin09 by the way.

LeslieUK Mar 02, 2009

and Tom, the reason why so many people are upset is becsause they felt mislead. But there is an actual website with actual information. just because there are people mad doesn't mean it's a scam. A scam is when they run off with your money. How could it be a scam if there is an actual product? Seriously, you people are unbelievable!

LeslieUK Mar 02, 2009

I really don't know why I feel compelled to defend eMillionaire.com but I realized I that don't need to defend them but it's that I am laughing at all of you who felt scammed because you didn't read the fine print. It's as clear as day. Call me a shill all you want. I could care less. In fact, I benefit more the less people sign up for the coaching because that gives me that much more access to thier CPA network. And before you accuse me, none of you know me. No, I am not an employee. But ### and moan all you want and enjoy your 40-60 work week. I'll take this opportunity and run with it and enjoy my life unlike most of you miserable souls who are ### about a measly $197. I have followed Brock for years and he is a great guy. If you just watch the modules on emillionaire.com than you would know that.

• To
    Tom Mar 01, 2009

If its not a scam why are so many people upset with them?

Google: site:/link removed/ [redacted] emillionaire
    or cut and paste this url:
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=site%3A/link removed/

556 complaints on /link removed/ and increasing daily.

Google the words: emillionaire scam
    Result: 186, 000 results for emillionaire scam

And that's not to mention all the other names this goes under (Google Money System, Google Money Tree, EZ Net Income, Eznetincome, Earn Fast Cash with Google, earnfastcashwithgoogle, Google Success Kit etc etc)

Sceptic Mar 01, 2009

If its not a scam why are so many people upset with them

Brock Felt

Marqilife, Inc.
    Incorporated by Brock A. Felt, Candace Weese, Cali Wellwood, Marqilife, Inc. is located at 601 Cleveland St Ste 360 Clearwater, FL 33755. Marqilife, Inc. was incorporated on Wednesday, September 14, 2005 in the State of FL and is currently not active. Brock A. Felt represents Marqilife, Inc. as their registered agent.
    Yet the funds are channelled to Marqilife, and it is supposed to be a health supplement company

Source: Public Record data from Florida Department of State - Division of Corporations

GOOGLE BROCK FELT
    Mr emillionaire he even has a facebook page pls add him as a friend i am sure he needs them

• Dy
    Dylan Feb 28, 2009

I checked this out and got the package. It gives you a 7 day trial to see if it's for you and then the charge is 39.95 a month for ongoing access to the training. Although the ordering process wasn't the most "idiot proof" process, the training modules in the membership site are worth far more than 40 bucks a month.

The training is awesome if you are looking to make money online. I've been networking with some other folks that have purchases this system and are making 5 figures a month. I'm only making 5000 a month right ow but have the tools to ramp it up. It's NOT a "quick fix" to income replacement and it does require some effort and work (but who's stupid enough to actually believe there is a big magic button you can push and make money?) but I've found following the training I'm making money!

Bottom line is it's not a scam, but the order process and membership site could use some clarification.

Steven Feb 28, 2009

inappropriate message- deleted by moderator

megf Feb 28, 2009

A few people say this company is legit - well what kind of company don't let you cancel your membership? they are hard to reach and don't have a proper customer service department. even when they promise you they'd send a confirmation email on cancellation still they don't. And for some people even after they "cancelled" their membership they still go ahead and charge more fees with DIFFERENT COMPANY NAMES. What kind of a legit company does that?

stiffler Feb 28, 2009

JAT AND MOTIVATEDIN09 WORK FOR THE COMPANY... COMPLETE ###S.

• Jane Dora Feb 28, 2009

I started this complain thread and have tried to update everyone with the dilemma and hopefuly get others aware. This remains a big lesson for me.

I'm afraid the fraudster continues unabaited and a call to my credit card this morning confirms he's (them) helped himself to a further £28.46p (from dollars) on 21st Feb '09 exactly 8 days of taking out the £1.46p. But this time registered himself as googincome. Googincome? There's no stopping them.

I have asked my card to now send me a dispute form. I asked them what I can do to stop this and they said they give me a 100% protection so i dont ned to worry. It doesnt help but at least I know hopefully I'd get refunded.

I will now research who this googincome is after I submit this upadte to you my readers.

- Jane dora

megf Feb 27, 2009

carley:
    [email protected]
    [protected] Monday-Saturday 9am-9pm EST.

good luck...

carley Feb 27, 2009

I too got scammed by this. Saw many of these ads on Facebook thinking they were legitimate. I ordered over 2 weeks ago, received nothing, the emaisl bounce back to me, there is no contact number to cancel, and worst of all, my card was charged $68! I am cancelling my card! Does anyone have a contact number for this company? Or had any luck with getting any response?

Apologies - spelling error. Should read:

JAT and motivatedin09 are what is called shills.

"A shill is an associate of a person selling goods or services or a political group, who pretends no association to the seller/group and assumes the air of an enthusiastic customer."

NotKevin Feb 27, 2009

JAT and motivatedin09 what are called shills.

Even Google acknowledges that these websites are scams:

JAT Feb 27, 2009

Why don't you people listen to myself and motivatedin!!!THIS IS NOT A SCAM!! But why do I even care, it's those who are dedicated, committed and ambitious who succeed and sad to say, you are all way too negative and scared of taking chances. I am in the program and living proof. I have given you all a chance to hit me with some questions and the only one who contacted me was the other one who will also one day make his million. Thank you motivatedin!!! Keep up the good work. Good luck with your lawsuits, you'll need it.

Sceptic Feb 27, 2009

Also this one. We can all say thank you to facebook

Also be careful getting a new credit card issued as these transactions CAN click over to a new issued card according to the bank and i cant even close the bank account it is linked too as it has a pending transaction with these scammers so don, t cancel your disputes with your banks or credit card company. I think Facebook will not stop the ads as they get paid per click plus the cost of the advertsand you can bet the scammers are making heaps off people who are unaware of what is happening as they dont check accounts for a few days or too embarrassed to come forward. Still waiting for my refund LOL

Sceptic Feb 27, 2009

To all I would like to share this newspaper story

Mel_aniE Feb 27, 2009

like many of you i fell for this "scam" aswell and felt sick after doing more research and reading everyone's comments. i immediately contacted my bank to block this access but was told there was nothing i could do until a debit from my account was made and only then would they try to block it and pass it onto investigators not even canceling my account or card would help!! i was so upset! so after taking some advice from your comments i think i have finally canceled my subscription! ill just share what i did and what worked for me. I am an Australian resident so this is basically for all the Aussies out there :)

* first thing i did was send an email to [email protected] it read something like this

As i have not received any response from EZNetIncome or emillionaire or any information cds or emails. I am legally cancelling my account from you the seller as of Friday 27th February 2009 EST 5:14pm. No money will be deductible from the account i previously gave information on. I am legally within my rights to forbid EZNetIncome and or emillionaire and or any third parties from deducting any funds from this account at any time. The information i have collated and your direct debit details will be forwarded on to Australian Consumer Affairs and also to the federal police as this email will be forwarded on to the parties previously stated. If you require any further information regarding this email i can be contacted via email on ---------------------- or you may contact Australian Consumer Affairs on [protected] also if I hear no response from you within 24hours of writing this email this matter will be passed completely onto the Australian Federal Police for further investigation.

i heard nothing that may have been because of the time difference im not sure but i didnt exactly give them time to respond as soon as they opened i called them. YOU NEED TO USE THIS NUMBER IF CALLING FROM AUSTRALIA [protected]. when you get hold of someone dont let them off the phone check your email before you end your phone call he told me the conformation of my cancellation email will come through within 24hs i told him not good enough i want it now so after a bit of a discussion he sent the email while i was on the phone but make sure u read it as i wasn't satisfied with the first email so i made him send me another one with more details eg... my subscription was canceled and no funds will be withdrawn from my account ect again i dint let him off the phone!!! i also told him that i was recording this phone call to pass on to the Australian federal police for investigation if need be and he was actually very co operative with my request and my subscription was canceled then and there! he advised me that i would still be charged $1.95 but no other charges will be deducted from my account!! i think that $1.95 was the best money i have spent!! I learnt such a valuable lesson i will never make that mistake again!!!

good luck to everyone!!! :)

NotKevin Feb 27, 2009

motivatedin09 - this IS a scam.

Some more news stories on this scam are starting to appear:

"Another site run by "Kevin Hoeffer" follows the same formula with an image of a cheque, bogus testimonials and a phony story about how Hoeffer lost his job but was now earning thousands of dollars a month "just submitting small texts and ads online on Google".

Google runs an AdSense program allowing publishers to earn revenue by placing advertisements served by Google on their websites, but said these scam sites had nothing to do with the AdSense program.

A spokesman for Google said the search giant's legal team was reviewing the scam sites and would "take appropriate action as necessary".

From: http://www.smh.com.au/news/technology/web/facebook-took-ads-for-getrichquick-scam/2009/02/26/1235237798521.html?page=2

More info:

megf Feb 26, 2009

I just received an email to confirm cancellation of my membership. I am relieved to get the email because if they "accidentally" charge membership fees in the future I can get help from my credit card company...

• Mo
    motivatedin09 Feb 26, 2009

A scam is when they completely take your money and run!!! eMillionaire is a business that needs to get their ### together but they are not taking your money and running with it. You can go to the website and get access to the information. How is that a scam? Misleading? Yes! Scam? No!! The FTC I am sure would have shut them down by now. READ THE FINE PRINT!!!

• Ed
    eddylarge Feb 26, 2009

this is 'the most blatant' scam around at the moment. i was pissed off at seeing this ad on facebook everytime i logged in, and everytime i turned a page. i wrote in once about it, but got the usual crappy response from facebook saying they would review it blah blah blah... and yet, the advertising is still there! It wouldnt be a million miles away to say that this certain ad scam is actually 'created' by the advertising team at facebook. why do i think this? just log into facebook!! for christs sake, it's the only ad with "the most heaviest ad rotation", appearing on nearly every single page. It seems there is no way to remove this scam from facebook unless someone is actually going to tip off some mainstream media (newspaper) about it

• Ki
    Kim Feb 26, 2009

DON'T DO IT!!! IT'S A SCAM!! I joined on the 2/12 and cancelled on the 13th and asked for them to send me a confirmation email. I got the confirmation email and then on 2/23 they charged my account for $39.95 and I also had a susupicious charge for 1.20 that was labeled as "International Service." On 2/24 I called emillionaire again and the guy I spoke with said that he cancelled my account. I requested an email confirmation again of my cancellation but it never came. Then on 2/26 I called my bank and learned that when you order something online if the company uses an overseas processor VISA will charge you that extra fee...that's where the extra 1.20 came from. So, i called emillionaire and demanded my refund of 39.95 and also to be refunded the 1.20. I also learned that when I called to cancel on the 24th...the guy never cancelled my account...so if I was just lazy and let it go at that...I'm sure I would have been charged again!! THEY ARE SHADY! Take it from me...it is not worth the hassle of dealing with those idiots. IF you have done this already...call the number on the back side of your visa card and close that card number IMMEDIATELY and get a new card reissued to you. I hope this helps anyone who is interested in this program.

• Di
    Diablo_as Feb 26, 2009

lets post a Face book complaint, why dont they verify their adds before placing them?

JAT Feb 26, 2009

JAT back again!!!

I was just assigned a personal coach today!!!The whole things yes, I agree, is not spelled out exactly the way it appears but I ASSURE you all, it is not a scam. You are actually coached on how to set up your own Marketing site and it is actually amazing. We don't work for free and neither is Brock and he actually wants to share his knowledge with those who are willing to take a risk and are determined and I appreciate that and plan on going with it and hope to be even half as successful and genuine as he is. So thank you motivatedin for your support and I say go for it. Did you really think money would come that easy????? I did too but soon realized you have to put in to get back and that's what they teach you. I AM FOR REAL and will have my site up and running soon and when I do I will share it all with those who are willing to take a chance. I've just an average girl/person like the rest of you so please hear me. IT IS NOT A SCAM!!! Just a little misleading. Feel free to ask me any questions and I hope you can all now relax a little

Honest Canadian!! JAT

• Mo
    motivatedin09 Feb 26, 2009

If you people would of read the fine print than you would realize that you DID authorize the charges. Unbelievable! I too like JAT have been talking with Brock's team about signing on to their mentor program. They do seem like stand up guys who do care about your true interest and motivation. I have logged on and started watching the modules on eMillionaire.com, so how can it be a scam when Brock is doing webinars himself on the site giving instruction? I agreed to pay and NOTICED the fine print and it makes me laugh that there are that many irresponsible people. The FBI won't do ### because it states in fine print what you are getting. You guys complaining calling fraud are to fast to jump to a conclusion. I've had no problem with eMillionaire.com and I probably will spend some money to be mentored by them.

Good Luck in your ventures everyone!

• Ka
    katibell Feb 26, 2009

Hey guys.

I was succesful in getting out of this. I followed someone's advice on here.

Originally i was billed for the shipping-£1.40, £140 and the first monthly charge of £28.90

I emailed them saying that i had reported them to the fraud department of my bank and if i did not receive a refund I would report them to the FBI computer crime department.

They emailed back immediatly saying the refund was being processed.

I recommend trying that route

• Li
    litlwon Feb 26, 2009

think my credit card number will still be victim if there was an error when i hit submit. its likely i didnt have the fund (which is the only reason i tried) but the more i read these the more i wonder if their system will just keep trying. anyone actually get charged the $47 for the months after signing up.. anyone sucessfully cancel the charges?

Steve Feb 26, 2009

Yup, Just call your credit card Company and Block your Card, they will issue you with a new card and security Pin, if they try to call money off it it should be blocked by the Credit Card Company, I phoned the number [protected] and spoke to a woman who told me that in fact the charge does not follow on till after the 7 day Trial period, which is only active after you have signed for the pack...if of course it ever arrives!! my concern is that they could say that the pack was sent to the wrong address...hmmmm if its any consolation, most scam setups dont have a real person that answers the phone, just a thought.

Steve, Manchester UK

carl117 Feb 26, 2009

Good news Im quids in money was back in the account today so happy £139.35 and even the £1.35

wasnt holding out much hope as I tried calling them yesterday and the line was dead!

am on the phone to the bank now finding out if it was them that got it back or if emillionare got the hint after my many emails to there support email never did

and the result is the bank got it back woo who love you HSBC

PEOPLE LET US ALL LEARN FROM THIS STAY CLEAR OF GET RICH QUICK SCHEMES SELL YOUR JUNK ON EBAY INSTEAD

• Da
    Damo80 Feb 26, 2009

I didnt recieve a confirmation email either which I thought was quite strange. But I can log into their website, so I thought it was legit.
    I dont understand the website, or how I'll be making money from home... maybe its a bit over my head.

I might call the bank tomorrow and check I havent been scammed for hundreds of dollars while I'm sittin around twiddling my thumbs.

I'm in desperate need of cash - and I think I just got too excited about a quick fix. hopefully I dont end up in more financial difficulty cos of this.

JAT Feb 26, 2009

Hey all,
    I'm a little confused myself about the whole $39.95 and the $197.00 as I enrolled as well. BUT...I am now being personally coached by Brock himself and he seems like a very decent, down to earth guy with great knowledge and I am in the process of being up and running with a Marketing business. I also spent a few hours on the phone with a couple of his guys in Utah and they are as well, really decent guys. It is too early my time but I will be calling them again this afternoon when they are in the office to find out about the first charges and why it has been gone about in such a sneaky way as to piss off many people. It is true that you have to be willing to put out a little money but that comes with every business. It takes money to make money. Once you sign up, they DO send you emails, with phone numbers and return email addresses and respond almost immediately and are easily available by phone. I will contact them today and get back to you all ASAP. Hold tight and hopefully we can get this sorted out. I truly believe Brock is a truly decent guy.

JT

• Fr
    FraudInvest Feb 26, 2009

Hay look guys, I found a legitimate way to get rick quick!

megf Feb 25, 2009

Hi there,
    I got scammed too... I was looking for some work from home and found a website by "Becky" who made money with emillionaire. I was just hoping to make $1~200 extra to pay for some expense for care of my dying cat...

Anyway I felt ok to try because I would only have to pay $1.95 and I can cancel my membership within 7 days.. not a big risk right?

Well after reviewing their site I felt it was misreading and it wasn't for me, so I emailed them. No answer so I started to get concerned and called. The lady who answered the phone said I would receive a confirmation email within 24 hours. Well I didn't receive any emails so I called 2 days later (today) and when I gave the lady my email address she said it was marked as "cancelled". She told me (again) I'd receive a confirmation email within 24 hours. Well I will call again tomorrow and be persistent to get a confirmation email while I am on the phone with her.

I also contacted my credit card company and they were very unhelpful. The cutsomer support rep said even I cancelled my credit card they can't stop further charges. What the hell? I was so mad and now I feel I am stuck unless I don't get at least a confirmation email.

So far I'm charged only $1.95 but I need to cancel before this coming Sunday... will keep you posted how things will go.

• Ro
    rocker314 Feb 25, 2009

If something's to good to be true well we better think twice. You can do some research regarding the company or website in search engines like Scam Search.

Sceptic Feb 25, 2009

Well we shall see if this happens
    Dear Valued Customer,

Your request has been executed. You have been successfully deleted to the eMillionaire Program. We are sorry to hear that you have cancelled your membership with us. Many members have been satisfied with the benefits they get monthly. If there is anything we can do to further to assist you with, please feel free to get back to us.

Your credit card is refunded with the full amount of $64.20. Please allow 5-7 days to have this appeared on your card.

Thank you!

I sent them heaps of emails and told them i was putting in reports to the FBI site and every where else I could think of

Good luck every one

• El
    elif Feb 25, 2009

hi every body
    good news i took my money back today can you imagine.140 pound..i m realyyy hapyy.but you don t give up i send them the same email 30 times.and if you want to read about what i have done please check the 6th page.
    ELIF

CanadianGuy73 Feb 25, 2009

Hi everyone!

Got scammed as well. I called the [protected] and asked for a refund. They told me it would be done within 7-10 business days. I asked them to send me an e-mail, which they did too.

Before doing that, I called my bank and found that eMillionaire billed me 254 $CAN. I asked my bank to block every transaction and I made sure that this would not affect the refund if eMillionaire proceeded to do it. They told me that blocking a credit card does not affect credit transactions.

I called back my bank a few minutes ago and guess what? GOT THE REFUND !!!

My bank will now send me a new card, with a new number. I got the confirmation that the 254 $CAN has been reimbursed by ProductConsumerSupport.

What a relief!

Sorry for my messy English...

Carmen Feb 25, 2009

WOW... nearly got got, I only stopped when it asked for CC details and I could not find my card, I wish I could say that I stopped because I was suspicious but I can't, if my DC details worked I would have been on the list of scammed people, I feel really daft I NEVER do anything like this but I guess it just looked really believabe.

I will do whatever I can to make sure that everyone I know is aware of this scam. Again I saw it on FB, so I will post a status saying to ignore the ads. Even if they think I am stupid for looking at it in the first place if it stops one of my mates from getting into trouble it is worth it.

Thanks for all your info it has been a great help... please keep on spreading the word.