• Fl
    flathead Apr 18, 2009

OK OK OK So some of you fell for it or almost did...Can anyone tell me where a GOOD TRUE UPSTANDING online biz is?

• Pa
    Pauly Apr 16, 2009

These people are complete crooks, I had my credit card charged US$1.97 initiallay and then got charged a further US$197.00. I contacted my banks fraud section and after about 6 weeks they reversed the charges in my favour. I had my card cancelled and a new one issued and then just today I had a further US$197.00 charge against me, (scream of frustration). I have just informed the fraud department of my bank again. This is such a waste of time.

• Po
    Pompie Calandrino Apr 15, 2009

I wish to have my name removed from your company. No longer interested. Please reply confirmation of my cancellation.
    My e-mail address [email protected]

• Go
    Gogs Apr 15, 2009

DON'T get sucked in by this lot. I've learnt the hard way, and I'm really annoyed at myself. I thought I'd paid $1.95 for a trial and that was it. Oh no it wasn't. Before I knew it, I'd been subscribed to a $39.95 a month subscription, which is not the easiest thing to get cancelled. I had to call my credit card company and get a number for them in the United States (I'm in the UK) and call them to get it cancelled (they'd already taken 2 lots of money). If you need the number to dial from the UK it's [protected] - I spoke to a Tanya Campbell. She said all is now cancelled, and I truly hope it is. to get a written confirmation of cancellation you have to fill out a 'Trouble ticket' at www.productcustomersupport.com. I have also e-mailed [email protected] I hope this works. Keep copies/ detailsof everything you send. I wait to see what my next CC statement has on it.

• Lb
    LBrown Apr 13, 2009

Call [protected] and raise Holy hell with these people it is the only way to get resolve. Also watch your cards closely as they frequently change their name and try to charge you again

• Ca
    Catalina Apr 13, 2009

With all respect to Mr Benboy - there is not single CLEVER person here - if everyone got fooled WE ALL are obviously STUPID!

Btw - I got email from customer service representative today and SURPRISINGLY it wasn't their usual automatical response. It was email directly from a person called Liz who claimed my account has been canceled and all money ($1.95, $170 and $39) has been refunded... Well I am not so trusting any more, so lets wait if they really sent the promised reimbursement or not... I will keep you posted.

BENBOY Apr 13, 2009

WITH REFERENCE TO CATALINA.

PLEASE DO NOT BE PUT OFF WITH THIS PERSON'S DEFEATEST ATITUDE.
    PERSEVERE AND YOU WILL GET YOUR MONEY BACK.

10 Apr 2009 Debit Card Service Charge Refund 1.50
    [protected] KN 1, 143.00
    Debit Card Refund - Emillionaire £31.10

unfortunately you are not as clever as me.maybe its my age im 66 years old

• Ca
    Catalina Apr 13, 2009

Sorry Benboy but I can not believe you - I got fooled by them over 2 months ago and can't even count the emails I had sent over the past period.

I have never gotten back anything more than the same ### = promises that they will refund followed by asking me for my bank info which I provided 20x minimum... Sorry but you're either working for them or fooling people in the same way the do!

KELLEY,
    DID YOU GET YOUR MONEY RETURNED TO YOU.
    BEN

• Ke
    Kelley Apr 12, 2009

Don't feel bad, my stupid ### just did the same thing. I spent too much time trying to validate and check out the company AFTER I signed up, instead of BEFORE I gave them my info. Cancelled my credit card, ordered a new one. NEVER AGAIN ! Live and learn I guess.

BENBOY Apr 11, 2009

JUST TO LET ALL KNOW.
    I GOT ALL MY MONEY RETURNED THIS MORNING.I PERSEVERED ALL WEEK SENDING THEM HUNDREDS OF EMAILS, AND THEY RELENTED.
    IT IS POSSIBLE TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK.

HERE IS THE EMAIL ADDRESS I KEPT COMPLAINING TOO.
    GOOD LUCK

THEN SUBMIT TICKET WITH YOUR COMPLAINT.DO IT INCESSANTLY.

Sarah Apr 09, 2009

In addition to Chuck Turner's info.
    There was an additional charge of $170 the next day after registration.
    And when signing up for this "job pack" there's NO info about monthly charge not in the 1st info site not it is in the T&C site.

Once you try reach them to ask for refund, the automatic response is "we'll process a refund" but they actually never do. If you contact them again you get an apology and few useless tickets about the progress. Then nothing and if you try again they request the same info from you as before and "promise" to send a refund within 7-10days.

THE ONLY THING YOU CAN DO - file a legal complain. AND ALSO - cancel your credit card and call your bank to report unauthorised transaction. After that you get a claim forms from your bank and they will investigate this matter - if you have saved the communication between yourself and the emillionaire customer service you have a PROOF that they agreed with a refund and therefore your bank will charge them back and will issue a refund to you!
    Good luck to all who have been fooled as myself.

Chuck Turner Apr 08, 2009

From BBB:

Customer Complaint History

As of March 17 2009, there are 40 pending complaints against this company. These are in addition to the closed complaints

Based on BBB files, this business has a BBB Rating of F.
    Reasons for this rating include:

* BBB concerns with the industry in which this business operates.
    * Length of time business has been operating.
    * Number of complaints filed against business.
    * BBB does not have sufficient background information on this business.

BBB has received complaints about this company stating that consumers agreed to be charged $1.95 shipping to receive information about how to start an internet business at home; the consumers claim that no information was received and they were later charged a $39.95 monthly membership fee that was not authorized. The company charging the consumers account has been reported as Marqilife or Product Customer Support.

Business Contact and Profile

Customer Contact: Mr. Brock Felt, Managing Member - [protected]
    Entity: Limited Liability Company
    Incorporated: August 2008, FL
    File Open Date: January 2009
    TOB Classification: Work-At-Home Cos.
    BBB Accreditation: This company is not a BBB Accredited business.
    Additional DBA Names: Google Money System

Goliath Ventures, Inc. aa Marqilife:
    BBB processed a total of 134 complaints about this company in the last 36 months, our standard reporting period.

BENBOY Apr 07, 2009

USE THIS ADDRESS THE PREVIOUS ONE WONT WORK.
    SORRY

BENBOY Apr 07, 2009

KEEP SENDING THEM E-MAILS, THAT IS INFURIATING THEM.

BELOW IS THE WEB ADDRESS.

I MEAN SEND HUNDREDS REALLY SICKEN THEM.

• Sh
    Shannon Apr 07, 2009

Unfortunately friends...the old addage still holds true, "if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is. I read the amazing story, what caught my attention was the photo of the cheque and the lovely picture of a man hugging a woman. I canceled out of the window but then rethought my haste and when I googled the title of the post I landed here. I feel deeply sorry for what you have lost, but I thank you for our posts, they saved me from making a serious mistake.

BENBOY Apr 05, 2009

KEEP BOMBARDING THEM WITH E-MAILS, I HAVE SENT 100 TODAY, AND WILL DO SO FORTHE FORESEABLE FUTURE.IF EVERYONE DOES THIS IT WILL JAM UP THEIR SYSTEM.GIVE THEM WHAT THEY DESERVE.

EZNetIncome
    4644 West Gandy Blvd, Ste 4-503
    Tampa, Fl, 33611

[email protected]

• Mi
    Mish Apr 04, 2009

I have the same experience as yanyan

- sent email to ask for a refund. Got mail back - blah blah blah... It's being 20 days now and no refund has been sent yet - PLUS!!! They took another $50 from my bank account without me even knowing few days ago.
    I sent email today asking about the process on refund and why did they charge me again and said Im gonna call my bank to cancel this payment as I haven't approved it! How the hell can they charge me without me even knowing???

Their reply after 5 minutes - Dear valued customer,
    sorry for the inconvenience, your refund is still in process.
    emillionaire Customer Service

Im willing to wait 5 more days but if there's no action from their side I'm using the right to cancel any payments and get a refund from my bank as my bank account is insured.

yanyan - let us know how you getting on.

• Da
    Darlene Apr 03, 2009

I recieved a call today 4/3/09 saying my credit card had been used to pay for a product that I didn't even ordered.What can I do when I didn't even place the order in the first place?

• Cy
    cygafra Apr 03, 2009

Hello
    first let me thank you all for your feedback and this site.

I have today received a cd from eMillionaire. I watched the cd partly and wondered how they got my address, I decided to check back on my search history and found that I had visited eMillionaire back in February 09. I must have left my address but not my credit card (as I never give that out no matter what).
    Anyway, I was thinking of investigating further in terms of going to their site and signing up, as the cd up to that point was very enticing, then I thought back to what my son has always told me, "check things out on Google search Mum" and here I am.

So thank you again for sharing your experiences on this site as they have definitely saved me some unasked for expense.

BENBOY Apr 02, 2009

DONT TOUCH THIS EMILLIONAIRE.I HAVE BEEN DUPED FOR $50.IF YOU HAVE SIGNED UP CHANGE YOUR CREDIT CARD OR THEY WILL DEBIT IT EVERY MONTH.

• Ki
    kisschip Apr 02, 2009

I came to see it through facebook as well I did signed up for it and then found out my debit card was charge US$47 which appeared on my card statement as from "8669728732MANAGE [protected] KNA".
    I don't know what should i do to get that $47 back. so stupid i was.
    SO EVERYONE, PLEASE DON'T EVER TRY it.

• Wh
    whoknows Apr 01, 2009

guys, i did the same thing as all of you but i read all the text and don't fell at all like it was a scam. you must be sure to read all the information before paying for things like this. I got log in information and now am using there program. i haven't made any money but all the information on the website is worth the membership. You woul dthem cancel once you have learend what you feel necessary. It is perhaps a little devious but its not a scam. they are just using aggresive interent marketing tactics to sell there product. there are a million of them out there.

• Em
    Emillionairefake Mar 31, 2009

Hi, I have been scammed by this aswell. After signing up. Within one week I had, had $65 (aud) taken out of m account. No cd had been sent, nothing so I went down to m bank and asked them to open a dispute. o this dont waita day becaause even tough i had done to my bank that day they had alread taken out 2 lots of $65. I was furious. Open a dispute with the amount and you shall get it back. Only now 2 months after because I got my money back off them have they sent me a CD oh boy does it look eal but its all not. FAKE FAKE FAKE. Something needs to be done about this.

• Ya
    yanyan Mar 31, 2009

I am from Sydney Australia.
    Through facebook on 30th of March 2009, I had clicked onto this link that led me to a site https://secure.eznetincome.com/g5/?cid=3459&red=1

I signed up very stupidly and DID not read through the information properly. The T&Cs and disclaimer in tiny font states that the so called programs that endorses the work method to get $5000 is not really associated with this.

After that I submitted my credit card details stupidly on 30th of March and was first charged USD$1.95 or / AUS $2.89 and on the next day another another USD $195/ AUD$289. I was lucky that my credit card company, GE money found this abnormal transactions and informed and called me right away. I blocked my credit card immediately. For those of you whose credit card companies are not that diligent DO block and cancel your credit card and file for a fraud to follow up on this.

Therefore, I immediately search and googled (ironically) about emillionaire and emailed this address: [email protected]

I found that Richard Mcmillan, a senior journalist (email: [email protected]) who could be writing on this story. He is contactable on

Robert McMillan
    Senior Writer, IDG News Service
    501 Second Street, Suite 120
    San Francisco, CA 94107
    [protected]
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/bobmcmillan

After I immediately sent the email to [email protected] and bcc in Robert McMillan to keep this journo in the loop, my first correspondance from emillionaire was within 5 minutes on 31st of March. At this time I had deducted the initual $1.95/ AUD2.85 and USD$195/AUD$285.

The standard reply from emillionaire within that 5 minute was:
    Dear Valued Customer:

For us to process your refund request, please send to us your complete name, email address, the exact amount billed, the exact date you have been billed(billing date) and the phone number(home or mobile phone) you used in placing your initial order. Also include the last 4 digits of the credit card used for the transaction. If you prefer, you may also call us at [protected] and request a refund.
    Shipping and handling Fees cannot be canceled, nor are they eligible for refund.

Thank you!
    Customer Care Specialist

After that I send them my details as requested on name, email address, exact amount billed, exact billing date, phone number and last 4 digit of Credit card. I tried calling the number [protected], it DOES NOT WORK!

In the mean time, the jounro, Bob McMillan replied.

Hey Angela,

Thanks for ccing me on your email. Please let me know if you get any
    response. And I'll let you know if my story goes anywhere. It's not clear
    that these ads are running on Facebook anymore, so I may not get to do the
    story.

Bob

Robert McMillan
    Senior Writer, IDG News Service
    501 Second Street, Suite 120
    San Francisco, CA 94107
    [protected]
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/bobmcmillan

Also after I supplied the above requested info with name mobile etc etc..

I get another email from emillionare within 3 minutes

Dear Valued Customer:

We will process your Refund request and cancel your account. Our billing department requires a review period to ensure that your Refund is valid per our terms, conditions and purchase agreement. You have 7 days right to rescission from date of sign up until the date we receive this cancel and refund request. Please note that all Shipping fees are non-refundable. Please allow our billing department 5 to 7 days to review your account. In some cases you may receive an email with refund confirmation.

Therefore I will let everyone know of my result and see whether I can a FULL Refund for this USD $195/ AUD $286 on my credit card. I will post back here with good news hopefully. Please let me know if there had been anyone else who actually as stated on that emillionaire site that when they requested a refund within 7 days that they ACTUALLYGOT the refund as they are suppose to.

Thanks
    Angela

• V2
    V_28 Mar 27, 2009

I too was stooged... and normally i don't do anything like this, however, they ended up debiting $73.52 from my credit account! I tried emailing them however the "contact us" conveniently did not work stating there was an error in the email address. I have recently called up to dispute the amount debited from my account with my bank institution, however that will be a long process..thankfully these suckers can no longer take anything from my account as i have closed it down..it is a hassle and to think that there are people out there using the GOOGLE name as a scam is scary! Never again will i make the same mistake. Shame on whoever is running this scam!

• Ha
    hagdog95 Mar 23, 2009

Like most on here I saw the advert on facebook. Thinking that facebook is a big, well known site I thought that emillionaire might actually be worth trying as surely they wouldnt post scams of such a reputable site.

Signed up without really thinking about it and straight away I felt like id made a massive mistake, no confirmation email, login details that didnt work and nothing came through the post within a week.

Anyways the next tday the initail $1.95 came out of my account, then the next day $90 was debited from my account, this sent the alarm bells ringing! Being from the UK this worked out at about £40, thats a lot of money to me, it pays my weeks fuel for work! I had to pay international fees aswell, these were £2 alltogther!

Cancelled my debit card & after reading comment on this site got their email address ([email protected]) and asked for them to cancel my account, they replied within 5 minutes (automated reply though) telling me my accounts been cancelled.

I guess it kinda servers me right that I signed up for this without checking it out properly, but with money being tight this seem like something that could of helped pay the bills, and I guess this is what they are thriving on. ###

• As
    ashstorm Mar 21, 2009

I have also been stupid enough to sign up to this a month ago and now have neen charged $197 and this month $47 i emailed to cancel a month ago and have heard nothing never goin to make this mistake again. tried calling the florida number and no reply either.

mark1978 Mar 19, 2009

I have had the same experience 2 months ago I signed up for the too good to be true deal onl to find that instead of paying $2 I paid £28 and subsequenly this month a further £29 was taken out I have followed the advice Chris gave and they have now contacted me and said that they will refund me and cancel the agreement. subject to their terms and conditions hmmm. We will see. I did contact my bank Lloyds tsb and they said they could not cancel the payments nor could they reclaim them unless I did a fraudulent claim.

Chuck Turner Mar 19, 2009

There is some more information about this scam on the following website. :(

• Wh
    whatevergirl1 Mar 19, 2009

erm guys it doesnt work. i just got charged £34 and the bank are saying they can do naf all to help me. i have emailed the emillioanire.com support emial but im sooooooooooooo angry. i cannot believe companys like this exist that want to fraud you out of your own money. basically they say you need to cancel your membership or else they continue to take ur money without asking, every single month!

• Co
    complaintsR'us Mar 18, 2009

Hey miss LesleyUK why dont you prove that this isnt a scam instead of running your beak off. Put ur money where ur mouth is...show us this so called website u have been working on...you must have made your millions already...anyone can put a video on youtube you dingbat...or should I say Shill. Get a life and real job and stop trying to convince everyone its not a scam... cuz 99% of us on here vote that is it a scam and YOU LOSE!!!

• Jane Dora Mar 18, 2009

Wowwwww!!! Congratulations to all of you who have come in to share your experiences with these fraudsters. Atlast they are listening and responding to emails. I just read a comment here, and decided to try again to contact them and asap a response came through, asking for last four digits on my card use to make payment, a confirmation that they have concelled any firther subscription charges. Halleluya!!

Yhey never responded before now, hence I know the banks and the FBI's we wrote to have tracked them down and ordered they pay up/cough up or be prosecuted for fraud.
    May be I would hold on to the dispute form just received from my credit card company/bankers. to see if these millionaired extraordinaire pay up.
    SO EVERYBODY GET ON TO [email protected] and threaten them.
    GOODLUCK.
    -- Janedora

• Ke
    keyraysha Mar 18, 2009

For everyone that fell for this scam call your bank immediately !!! I fell for this too but I was going to just take it sitting down. I called my bank they cancel my bank card and put an alert on my account, not to mention give me my money back. I Love my bank. Call your bank report to them that you have fraudulent charges on your account that you didn't authorize. The bank should put your money bank in your account and go after the people who stole the money.

• Zo
    Zombiwoof Mar 18, 2009

I cannot believe anyone would give up their credit card info to a Facebook page ffs.

Why...why...why?
    And no - no new laws are required.
    Fraud laws already exist.
    Doesn't do any good if people don't take at least a *little* bit of care.
    You can't fix stupid.

• Fr
    Fraggaholic Mar 17, 2009

I fell into the EMillionaire trap.

Initially, I received an accont to log on to the www.emillionaire.com website where "Brock Felt" discussed his business strategy and introduced "Shannon" who showed how Google Ads worked to make you money. All of this information could have been data mined alone without their help but, unless you know the deal, you may find yourself confused by it all.

I never received the DVD promised or any emails until 3 weeks later after many dozens of email and phone complaints. Since contacting Brock, Mike and Emi at their offices, I did receive a full refund of my initial investment in their Google Cash system - $1.95 for shipping, $197 for program and the first monthly charge of $39.95. When I spoke to Mike at EMillionaire he was brutally honest about their lack of organization at the moment saying they were way behind in orders, etc. Well, Mr. Brock Felt... you are trying to teach us how to do this with you... what's up buddy?

So... is this an outright scam?

I don't think so... yet. I will know for sure in a couple of days and welcome your comments at: [email protected] - I can give you some help with all of this I think.

Tonight... another monthly charge from them using a different merchant account! This is now proving my initial fear that this is a scam. I did get a chance to view some of their videos but nothing shared is worth the monies charged.

I would really like to believe that they are simply disorganized, sloppy and do business poorly - their videos showing Brock Felt seem to indicate same to me.

Stay away from this organization... but DO NOT stay away from Google Ad Words... I am using it now with some success.

• Si
    silverfox12 Mar 16, 2009

Harold Morey,

What you need to do is cancel your credit care straight away, so that they cannot take more money from you.

Next, is to try and cancel your membership, if you can get through to them

And lastly, email the guy, Brock Felt, directly and demand a refund - I did this, and they processed me a refund within 3 days. Make sure you you do this, and threaten him with reporting him to relevant authorities. I think his email address is [email protected]

I hope this helps you.

• Th
    thebigboss_01 Mar 16, 2009

this is ### you better dont join emillionarie.com they just take your money, the first time i see this messages from google i was so excting cuz for a minutes it looks real and they make you think it really works but once you enter your card number and all your information it comes to seem weird, at the first they show you everything like your username and password but when you want to sing in it says your passwords is incorrect i felt like an idiot when i see i was scammed i tryed all the ways to get my money back but its impossible so the only way to stop them was to block or cancel my credit card .

• Ha
    Harold Morey Mar 15, 2009

The fu#$ers got me to for $69 and I don't know what to do about it. All the way from Newfoundland, Canada.