• DarkHottie May 19, 2009

Hhmmm. This is one of several complaints against a company that has advertised on Facebook. I never click them, but it sounds like Facebook should definitely address this.

Perhaps a news story or two on how Facebook advertises to scammers would make them check the links they advertise. o.O

• Sh
    shoshy May 19, 2009

I wish I did some back up research before stupidly signing on. the site is so SHADY and so MISLEADING.

"You will automatically be billed each month according to the terms as outlaid on the offer page"

there is NO information on the offer page, you have to look at the bottom of the page for the small Terms&Conditions link, which will only then inform you on all these B.S so called subscriptions that you automatically and unknowingly signed up for.

I signed up 20 minutes ago. saw this site then immedietly called my credit card company and told them my card is lost. these shady F/"*kers will take and keep taking money out regardless of how you try to properly cancel your account. just cancel your credit card and be rid of them.

hazelann70 May 19, 2009

I've just had this email from Liz

Dear Hazel Kent,

I apologize for not refunding that charge also, I didn't notice you were charged 3 times. I will include the receipt of the refund. If there is anything else we can assist you with please contact us back.

Transaction Successfully Refunded

Transaction Receipt
    Merchant: Online Business Transaction Ltd - (Charlestown, NA)
    Date/Time: 05/19/2009 9:11:40 AM CDT
    Transaction ID: [protected]
    Transaction Type: Card Refund
    Amount: -47.00

I have now sent her this email:

Thank you very much for this. What a shame it took such extreme measures to get someone from Emillionaire to actually do what is right. There are hundreds of people who have had the same problem as I have and are really very unhappy. Not only have they had money taken by Emillionaire but from your other companies (like n-remedies). Why does your company do this to people without their consent? Why do they send emails saying time and time again that their account is closed yet it obviously isn't? Why does it take so many emails to actually get someone to respond? This is not a great way to run a business.

If you could furnish me with these answers I would be very happy to post on the complaints board so that others can have the answers.

Hazel Kent

I hope you will all start bombarding this lady with emails as she does indeed seem to be the only person there who will refund people. I will post her reply if and when I get one.

I wish you all the same luck I have had and lets hope we can all draw a line under the whole awful saga!

Hazel

• Pi
    pixmixuneek May 18, 2009

its interesting, I got the google kit after they charged me account, what is also peculiar is each of the testimonials given by the so-called success stories is they all had the "same boring job as an account rep for a manufacturing company" and to make it further annoying there isnt anyone who is available to talk with for a support in getting started, its like youre expected to know how to automatically after reading the material.
    HELLOOOOOOO????????????????????anyone out there have a REAL SUCCESS with this??and are you willing to assist someone by talking them through this so a person can comprehend this?????
    NOW IS THERE SOMEONE OR IS THIS ANOTHER SCAM????????

Chuck Turner May 18, 2009

That's great Hazel - (although of course they should never have taken it in the first place! )

Looks like [email protected] is the email address to try.

Keep working on the remaining $47 they stole from you.

Seems like that address with a cc to [email protected] helped this guy get a refund too:

hazelann70 May 18, 2009

I am sat here and am absolutely amazed. I had an email from the ### holes and this is a copy of it:

Dear Hazel Kent,

We greatly apologize for the inconvenience. We are experiencing a high volume of calls and emails daily. We have cancelled your account with us effective immediately and there will be no further charges. Also we have refunded the last 2 charges for $47.00 back to your account.
    Please allow 5 to 7 business days for the funds to appear back in your account. If you have any other questions or regards, please contact us back we will be glad to assist you.

Customer Service Support!

[email protected]

Well, I obviously wrote back a few more obscene words as I have done for the last month - one does get to the end of one's tether with these people.

I have just checked my bank account and this is what I have seen:

14 May 2009 Cpipay.com/n-remedies [protected]. 47.00USD at 1.519. £30.93
    14 May 2009 Cpipay.com/n-remedies [protected]. 47.00USD at 1.519. £30.93

they have refunded the last 2 payments they took from me!!! They still haven't given me back the first lot of $47 they stole from me but I'm working on it. It's by the by that with the exchange rate I've still lost money on the last 2 transactions but at least I've got just over £61 back so far.

I hope everyone else will write to this liz woman to see if they can have a little sucess as well. Let's hope this is the start of the end if you get my meaning. I've not even told my other half about all this as he would go ape and it would make him even more paranoid about on line banking! Not that that had anything to do with this scam. In fact, it's useful having it to check for refunds!!

hazelann70 May 18, 2009

Give up and cancel your card straight away otherwise next month or even before then, they will take even more money out even when they tell you they have closed your account. They get round it using another one of their companies. I got done with n-remedies twice on the same day - cheeky ###ers. Dont' forget, Reyes seems to think this is not a scam.

• Di
    di breeze May 18, 2009

I also have been scammed to the cost of £70 & am having trouble contact the comapny to try & get a refund. Any idea's?

hazelann70 May 18, 2009

Well Reyes, if you are so sure this is not a scam, perhaps you would be good enough to direct the people you work for to this site so they can see all the people who are prety pissed off that they have had money taken out of their accounts from not only Emillionaire but from their other companies as the previous poster has mentioned. You perhaps are one of the lucky ones who believe this is a legit company but we can all tell you that if it is then they have a very funny way of treating their members. I am in the UK and so it is even harder for me to get hold of them as all the phone numbers I have had never work (yes I have put the international dialling code infront of the numbers) I've even had the message that my phone number has been blocked as I've called it so often. Not that I have ever managed to speak to anyone. It is a scam through and through and I hope you all the best for making your millions. By the way, would you be able to share with us all how much money you have made so far? I've not even had the cd so those who have at least have something to show for their 100's of pounds or dollars that have been stolen from them.

Chuck Turner May 17, 2009

Dear Reyes,

Of course it's a scam - do you work for them or something!?

Just do a google search for Brock Felt scam or emillionaire scam and you will find hundreds of complaints! This very thread has 14 pages of them and there are several other threads on the emillionaire scam on this board.
    Same thing at /link removed/ Check the BBB report - loads fo complaints and an F rating.

And why are people's cards being charged by other Brock felt companies /merchant accounts like marqilife and CPIpay.com/n-remedies ?

• Re
    REYES May 17, 2009

NO WAY PEOPLE!..THIS IS NOT A SCAM...i personally have an account with Emillionaire.com...i found this blog out of nowhere trying to reach my log in site through google..i cant believe what im hearing from you guys...it sounds to me that SOMEONE ELSE OTHER THAN THE RICH owner of Emillionaire is posting ads on FACEBOOK...and who knows where else those same ads may be posted that WE havnt been vitcims from yet...i was lucky enough to subscribe and pay 2.95 from KEVIN's ACTUAL ad and recieve my cd in the mail...and a free account to emillionaire free business video tutorials immidiatly to sell products...

Jan May 17, 2009

I've got scammed by this emillionaire program I got sent an email by somebody I received the cd but there was no mention of a trial and £36 taken out of my account, I've cancelled my debit card but as I've had this money taken out I'm disputing it with my bank I went to facebook but I can't see who you have to contact about this as I have'nt seen the add on there.

Jan

Mags May 14, 2009

Well, I am joining the lists of you guys who were scammed. I sent for this kit which was $1.97 I think for shipping and handling. There was no small print to say that I was signing up for another subscription because I always check these things before clicking on it. I too followed the link from Facebook, and that was around a month ago. Then I noticed on my bank statement a sum of around $47 coming off my account. And again yesterday was another amount off of roughly the same. The money was taken by Cpipay.com/n-remed and a number following that. Googled it and information there suggested that it was linked to thsi emillionaire thing. However, I phoned my bank today and they traced it back to some american online pharmacy or other ... so going with what has been said in posts above, there is some sort of scam somewhere along the line. I didnt receive any confirmation and I found that the website wouldnt not come up when I tried to find it again.
    So my bank are in the process of changing my card and getting my money back. Thankfully it didnt run into hundreds, but I am a student and need every penny I can get.

Good luck to all of you who are trying to get it sorted.

• Ti
    timwr May 14, 2009

Just looked at my statement today and saw these guys charged my credit card for US$47. After paying the initial $2 I then researched the company and saw all the comments about unauthorised payments. Wish I'd done my research first! Had to cancel my card and now get a new one. Beware!

Chuck Turner May 13, 2009

You might be signed up to blazingkeywords.com, 224 S Main St #218, Springville, UT 84663.

Blazingkeywords.com, Customer Care, 224 S Main St #218, Springville UT, 84663, or by calling us at [protected].

matthewsmoney.com mentions emillionaire in the small print but looks like he switched the cpa link to the blazing keywords site.

Secure CartCenter
    PO Box 1941
    Orem, Utah 84059
    http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=PO+Box+1941+Orem, +Utah+84059&ie=UTF8&split=0&ei=M4sLSrusL8zLjAfev_3HBg&ll=40.296597, -111.693599&spn=0.005753, 0.009656&t=h&z=17&iwloc=A

Both addresses are in Utah so you should report this to

Send a copy to the FTC and the AG for your state too.

Watch out for these other charges too:

You have also subscribed to a fifteen-day trial to Grant Spring for just $24.87 a month and every month thereafter should you chose not to cancel. Prior charges for all programs are non-refundable but bonus subscriptions can be cancelled and future charges stopped at any time by calling toll free [protected].

If you choose to sign up for this product and pay the recurring monthly charges using a debit card you hereby provide pre-authorization and consent that blazingkeywords.com may charge $77.82 on a monthly basis. You may stop payment on any pre-authorized charge by notifying blazingkeywords.com at least three business days prior to the scheduled charge date. You agree your pre-authorization and written consent to charge your debit card is given in electronic form by submitting the request for the membership, and that an electronic signature is sufficient to authenticate your authorization to charge the debit card. You further agree that these terms and conditions shall be your copy of your pre-authorization for the debit card.

Looks like it could be connected to the Google Treasure Chest scam too:

• Me
    merc159 May 13, 2009

I disclosed my debit card and email address info on a possible online scam by paying $1.97 for shipping and handling for an Easy Google Start Up Kit via the following website: https://www.securecartcenter.com/Nzg3OHwxOTUyfDI3NDM4OHx2Mg==/itham4b9/g. I tried visiting https://www.securecartcenter.com and got this error message: "We're sorry, but you have attempted to retrieve an invalid offer. Please check the referring link and try again." I got to this link via this website: http://matthewsmoney.com/?t202id=22077&t202kw=. This was a sponsored link on http://www.msnbc.msn.com/. After disclosing my debit card info I was to receive an e-mail confirmation receipt that I never got. A disclaimer located at the bottom of matthewsmoney.com indicates affiliation with eMillionaire.com. Upon further research finding this to be a possible scam, I contacted my bank to put a stop payment on the debit charge. They were not able to do so until the charge was posted. The bank informed me the $1.97 charge is under A1Member, ph [protected]. I called this number to cancel my order of the Easy Google Start Up Kit. I was informed by A1Member I had to wait 24 hours and to call back. I also called the eMillionaire ph [protected] to cancel the order on May 12, 2009. eMillionaire stated on the phone that I would receive via my e-mail address a confirmation number of this cancellation. I received a cancellation number over the phone but I have not received any email confirmation on this cancellation nor the receipt of original purchase of $1.97. Further research obtained that this may be a scam is available here: Emillionaire Institute/kevin Got His Green — making $5000 on google from home. I am currently checking my debit account for any additional charges such as one victim posted in an email received by eMillionaire: "That $1.95 is a one time fee only, for the shipping and handling. You'll have to wait for the package for you to be able to start with the program, and you'll have a full 7 days to try this out, you can cancel at anytime within the trial period, and failure to do so, we will automatically debit $39.95 for the monthly fee, as understood that you would want to continue the program. But remember, that is only if you wish to continue with the programs, after the 7 day trial period. Thank you!"

• El
    ellasmommy May 12, 2009

I got a call from this number to verify an order I never placed!!! This is FRAUD!
    I called my bank and immediately stopped everything. they were charging my card various times for small amounts!
    The lady on the phone asked that I call a different 800 to cancel and order but I never placed it so I said NO. And instead called my bank.

I didn't want to give them any other info than what they already had.

BEWARE!!!

Chuck Turner May 09, 2009

Some more emails to try, I found them at:

[email protected] (Customer Care Specialist) and [email protected] (Company Owner)

Phone: [protected]

Chuck Turner May 07, 2009

By the way - this is the person behind this scam - just do a search for his name + emillionaire and you will see that.

So contact him direct for a refund:

Brock Felt Telephone number: [protected]

Address: 4903 Yacht Club Dr, Tampa, Florida, FL 33616

Email address: [email protected]

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Brock-Felt/1074755489

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/4/66b/a51

• Rz
    rzrrdr May 07, 2009

Yeah, I just got HAD I just pulled up my checking account online and got charged $47.00 I hope that the bank can help me out with this...I would like to take a pick-axe and bust open the head of the people responsible for this Sh#8t!!! UPdate:...I just called this number [protected] and held for about 10 minutes until someone answered and told the lady that I had no idea what this charge was but that it had better be reversed or credited or something...she said that it would be credited by end of day. will post update when (if) refund is issued PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SH*T AS I DID...Its just like tokiwartooth said above...IF IT IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE THEN IT IS ... NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

hazelann70 May 06, 2009

I have just tried to phone the number a couple of you have given out but all I get is a voice saying my call can't be completed and to please check the number. I guess this means they have changed their number to save them having to talk to really pi**ed off people!!

hazelann70 May 06, 2009

I managed to get them to cancel my account after I had signed up for it, I even had an email to tell me this! Little did I know that a month later I had 2 lots of $47 come out of my account on the same day from a company called n-remedies.com. This is apparently the same company. The only way of stopping these payments coming out of your account is to either stop your card or report it as stollen. What a huge load of buggering about just through one stupid mistake. It is now in the hands of my debit card providers.

• Mi
    Mish May 06, 2009

Hi, I just wanted to inform you all that I received ALL my money ($1.95, $170, $38) back.

It took almost 2 months of communication with the ### and my bank but the result was worth it!

Emailing [email protected] doesn't help at all if you wanna know.
    Calling works neither.

The only working way was to use http://productcustomersupport.com/desk/emillionaire
    and communicate with 'Liz' as she introduced herself to me.

I cancelled my card immediately when I found out they had taken money which I didn't allowed them to take.

I informed my bank about unauthorised transaction and they sent over forms to fill and were willing to reimburse me (as I have a credit card insurance) but in the end emillionaire sent the refund for all the cost.

I still don't think that what they do is right nor do I feel completely satisfied when I know they can still scam new people.
    But I wanted to share this with you and give you all some hope --> I wish you all get your money back too.

M.

• Pa
    Papa Apr 28, 2009

of course it is scam Chuck Turner -- in case you haven't noticed the previous 100s posts that's what we talk about here;) The $5, 000 Working From Home is THE TOPIC to which we are responding;) Jane who posted is fell for the same scam as we all did and is trying to warn others :/

Chuck Turner Apr 28, 2009

By the way the banner ad above "$5, 000 Working From Home" is a SCAM!

Chuck Turner Apr 28, 2009

Report them to your Attorney General, BB and the FTC. They might take action like the AG in Texas is against the Google Money Tree /Treasure Chest scam. See: http://www.oag.state.tx.us/oagNews/release.php?id=2940

• Ca
    Carine Apr 26, 2009

I fell for this scam too and straight away had a look at my bank account. They took $190 (£129) out of my account straight away.
    When realising that, I called my bank immediately to cancel my card.
    As it turned out, the money appeared to have gone out of my account but I had the possibility to dispute this transaction and now have the money back into my account.

If this happens to you, cancel your card with your bank immediately, you may be able to reverse the transaction and they won't be able to take anymore money from you. You may have to lie to your bank and say that you didn't make this transaction but that some money has gone missing off your account.

After this, Emillionaire tried to call me to explain the system. They left a message, I tried to call back their toll free number but couldn't speak to anyone. They have tried to call me several times, they are probably chasing the money they didn't steal from me.

They have just sent me their cd through the post. I am now 15 minutes into it and all they talk about is what they are going to tell you without telling you anything.

It is disappointing that so many get caught by this scam because they followed the add on facebook. Surely, they should know by now that they are advertising something that rips people off.

• Da
    dani Apr 25, 2009

IF JIM IS GENUINE THEN HE SHOULD TELL US HOW IT WORKED FOR HIM, HE SHOULD GIVE DETAILED INFORMATION ON WHAT AND WHAT HE DID AND IT WORKED FOR HIM,

AS FOR ME I FELL FOR THE SCAM WITH MY DEBIT CARD PAYING $1.95, THOUGH I HAVE CHANGED MY CARD WITH MY BANK AND I HOPE THEY DON'T GET ANYMORE MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT.

i HAVE GOTTEN THE CD BUT IT IS JUST RECORDED SEMINARS IN THE CD AND NOTHING SPECIFIC, I SENT TWO EMAILS TO [email protected] AND I GOT THE SAME RESPONSE BACK, I REALLY THINK SOMETHING IS DODGY ABOUT THE SO CALLED GOOGLE MONEY SYSTEM BECAUSE IF IT FOR REAL THEN HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE WON'T BE NEGATIVE ABOUT IT

I'LL PASTE THE RESPONSE I GOT FROM THE GOOGLE MONEY SUPPORT

"ear Valued Customer:

Please go to http://www.emillionaire.com/membership/google or www.emillionaire.com and enter your user Id and your password that you received from us. Then click on "Google Cash" or "Recession Proof Income" and watch the training modules (video modules). Videos are already uploaded in customer's special log-in area set-up especially for Emillionaire members to watch the seminars. This product gives you the essential tools to build, manage and create a website by using our pre-made templates, graphics and proven marketing designs to promote your products thru easy step by step instructional videos. Keep listening. Our modules give detailed information on how you can for very little, create and maintain your own web offers.

Log-in url: http://www.emillionaire.com. Visit the Intro Tab and start watching the videos. The other videos for web design are in your computer and it's called dreamweaver. Keep listening. Our modules give detailed information on how you can for very little, create and maintain your own web offers. And please follow these instructions.

How to get started
    Step 1: Go to this link, fill out a basic online form and hit submit at
    Google Money System. Pay the $1.95 for shipping.

Step 2: Follow the directions on Google Money System and set up a Google
    account. Then they will give you the website links to post. Start
    posting those links. Google tracks everything.

Step 3: Google will start sending their first check to you in about 48
    hours. Or you can start to have them wire directly into your checking
    account. (Your first checks will be about $500 to $1, 500 a week. Then it
    goes up from there. Depends on how many links you posted online.)

Note: We will make every effort to respond to your request in a timely manner. Before you call or submit an email, please check our FAQ'S answers to your most commonly requested information."

WHEN I WROTE THEM BACK TELLING THEM THERE ARE NO FAQ'S ON THE WEBSITE, THIS IS THE RESPONSE I GOT BACK

"Dear Valued Customer,

Here are the steps on how to get started with the program:

Step 1: Go to this link, fill out a basic online form and hit submit at

Google Money System. Pay the $1.95 for shipping.

Step 2: Follow the directions on Google Money System and set up a Google

account. Then they will give you the website links to post. Start

posting those links. Google tracks everything.

Step 3: Google will start sending their first check to you in about 48

hours. Or you can start to have them wire directly into your checking

account. (Your first checks will be about $500 to $1, 500 a week. Then it

goes up from there. Depends on how many links you posted online.)

note: Please follow all the guidelines/steps/information

Thank you!

Customer Care Specialist

[email protected]"

I REALLY DON'T THINK IT MADE SENSE.

DANI

• Du
    Dude with attitude Apr 25, 2009

Abot 4 weeks ago i fell for the same scam these people took £144 from my credit card and by luck i noticed 1 week later they were trying to take a further £33 under a different name. i am in dispute with my credit card company but have not been able to contact this company. I think Google should intervene as these people are using Google name in a way to scam people.

• Th
    Theresa M. Apr 24, 2009

There are plenty of home based businesses but most of them are linked to PROPER = trustful companies and it's not easy to get those home jobs.
    There also are home based jobs where you're required to work manually and really hard to make money. None of those OF COURSE will make you a quick millionaire but at least those jobs are honest and if you want to work from home you can use those opportunities... As far as I heard most of them are focused on Leaflets production, floppy disc/CD copying, sewing etc. etc.

Btw - I see that jim didn't come back to share his "luck" with us, so I guess there is obvious reason ==> errrm Liar.

flathead Apr 23, 2009

You can say that again Turner, but, what I'd really like to know is there a GOOD home based biz out there? Has ANYONE found anything out there that works??

• Tu
    Turner Apr 23, 2009

Righ Mr. flathead... it would be really surprising if you got an answer from Jim, you know - you can contact him via email but I - as many others - don't believe him... Or you really don't think that it's a bit odd that ONLY 1 person has positive experience? To me it's more than just odd!

• Ky
    kye001 Apr 23, 2009

I got scammed today. they are good however it was only $2 we risked so were not that stupid it would be worse even if it was only 10 at least our internet purchases only cost up $2 to wake up and realise seriously we cant leave our car unlocked while we run into the milk bar why did we think we could trust some wanker from a different country with our money to start off with thats why I'm pissed. But yeah best cancel credit card and order yourselves a new one.

• Pr
    Prasad Tate Apr 22, 2009

After following the same google link as many people had, I too clicked the link. I have got the CD today. After reading the comments here I am very suspecious as to even install the software as it says its got 3 softwares: google income systems, Recession Proof. And gues what. its an empty CD. I am thinking of reporting this to federal authorities and file a case. Anybody ready to file a class suit?

flathead Apr 22, 2009

DAMN!! Malina!! Maybe Jim has does the impossible, and made a profit with these guys. I'd like to hear what he has to say...

Jim? You there?

Malina Apr 22, 2009

Oh Jim please - don't tell us that the hundreds or thousands of ppl who have fallen for this are all wrong!

Get real - and get honest - are you just one of emillionaire's employes trying to scam even more?!

FIRSTLY - If this was true noone would be charged for anything they didn't agree with.
    SECONDLY - If this was true the customer service wouldn't give up false number.
    and so on and no ... NO NEED TO MENTION that if this wasn't a scam there would be hundreds of thousands of new millionairs in one year, following by the fact that if this was true WHY WOULD ANYONE EVEN ADVERTISED THEIR SUCCESS IF THEY CAN HIRE LOW COST EMPLYEES (as yourself) AND CASH ALL THE PROFIT FOR THEMSELVES WITHOUT SHARING IT...?!

Sorry but you're really sad and pathetic if you really think that someone would believe you especially when they have experience with this SCAM when they got literally robbed and didn't get a penny back.
    Shame on you!

flathead Apr 22, 2009

OK Jim,
    So you buy the kit with a gift card. What do you have to do to get the $$ rolling in??

• Ji
    jim Apr 22, 2009

Seriously, i used a gift card i bought at the store and i got my kit a week later. u guys did something wrong, i have already made $568. it is true if you know what your doing. i also got my check 4 days later and it had googles name on it. and my bank honors it like its the cadaliac of all checks. you need to do it with a gift card, that way you dont screw your self.

• Er
    Ernie Apr 20, 2009

hello jane, dear: don't feel bad about yourself. this is human nature. and you certainly had the guts and brains to look up this site and share your experiences with us. yes: if it sounds too good, it isn't. even for logical reasons - why would this this guy with the sexy "wife" and the fast car sell a big-money-kit to you
    or me for 2 dollars and let US "earn 5, 000 or 8, 000 per month" if he could hire any number of people for,
    say, conservatively speaking 2, 000 or 3, 000 per month and rake in the rest for himself? why, if he had just 100 employees, he'd make 5-6 million per year !!!

• Go
    Gogs Apr 19, 2009

By the way, e-mailing [email protected] doesn't seem worth the bother, the 3 mails I sent them got returned as the mailbox was full (probably of more complaints). What DOES appear to have worked is submitting a ticket at www.productcustomersupport.com, make sure you assign it high priority add your complaint /cancellation request and submit it. The first one I sent I heard nothing back from, but the 2nd one I received an e-mail saying the ticket had been received and giving you a link to check the progress. I clicked on the link an hour or 2 later and a reply had been posted confirming my removal from their records. You do need to check this link, as this reply was never e-mailed to me, so as a precaution I have taken a screenshot of it too. To repeat from my earlier post, the number to dial from outside the US (presumably this will work from inside the US too) is [protected]. It didn't take long to get through, though it did take me a little while to spell out what my e-mail address was to her as I think she was Indian and had learnt American English and had a bit of trouble understanding my Suffolk accent.