Emillionaire Institute/kevin Got His Greenmaking $5000 on google from home

I just found an ad on facebook and because the story sounded quite genuine and I'm very vunerable right now as most people are with the credit crunch I completed the online form and hit the submit botton.

It would be great to shut down this link to stop others being scammed. I did this about 45 mins ago then called my credit card to report myself. They said they could not block it, but if the transaction takes place, they could then file a dispute.

I hope it doesnt affect me, as no confirmation email has been sent out and it only asked for $1. This makes me feel so sick and stupid. I never fall for scams like this usually. Just because it had a face that seemed genuine. I hope its not too late for me.

Jane

• De
    Delaney1953 Feb 24, 2011

This company seems like a scam. When I called to cancel, the phone was answered by an 'operator' who took a message. I have not heard from anyone at the company. STAY AWAY!

• Bi
    BisleyT Aug 01, 2010

I just want to add that the site
    hasn't had any videos uploaded in a year. A genuine business would still be putting good testimonials up constantly.

Futhermore, I was wary of The website
    http://consumer-reporter.co.uk/biz/ "Work At Home Mum Makes £5, 397 Per Month - Part Time "
    It does seem like a genuine report and it does look professional. BUT IT IS NOT.
    The tab links all go to an external site, www.metro.co.uk, and all the other links seem to go to /biz/#c . Parts that you would expect to link, eg the other news companies like BBC/CNN, have no hyperlink at all.
    And the 'responses for the article' - Well, look at the usernames here, 'linte', 'joots', 'iidee', and mine, BisleyT. on the other website is all regular First Names - Mark, Dennis, Wendy, etc. Ah-huh, sure.

Oh and especially after Linte posted how it ends with
    "Discount Promotion Ends Tomorrow: Tuesday, July 27, 2010"
    I was on yesterday and it said
    "Discount Promotion Ends Tomorrow: Sunday, August 1, 2010"
    it now reads same for tomorrow: Monday etc.

I wanted to put this up here because I'm quite computersmart and thought it looked quite real. Which is why i searched more. And found this forum through google.
    by the way, googling this particular scam's website hardly draws any blood. searching "consumer-reporter.co.uk/biz/" only brought 1 result up. and it was:

Chuck Turner Jul 30, 2010

Yes mam it is fake and it is a scam..

• Li
    Linte Jul 26, 2010

I just found this and was also intrigued. I am assuming its too good to be true and infact a false news report set up to draw unsuspecting people in. The fact there is a time-limit on the promotion makes it more likely to draw people in. Am I right in thinking this is fake?

Work At Home Mum Makes £5, 397 Per Month - Part Time

Step 1
    Go to this link, fill out a basic online form and hit submit at Home Income Academy

Step 2
    Follow the instructions at Home Income Academy and set up your account. Then they will give you the website links to post. Start posting those links. Everything is tracked.

Step 3
    You should receive your first cheque within a week or so. Or you can start to have them wire directly into your bank account. (Your first cheques will be about £500 to £1, 500 a week. Then it goes up from there. Depends on how many links you posted online.)

Discount Promotion Ends Tomorrow: Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Joots Nov 23, 2009

Absolutely!!! This website business is a FRAUD in the biggest way. They get you to buy a cd with tips on how to profit from an internet business, then they automatically start charging you $47 a month for a bogus account that you did not authorize. Don't do it!!! - Angry customer from California.

• Ta
    Tammy1970 Aug 14, 2009

I sent away for the emillionaire cd in March, to date that 1.99 cd has now cost me $270.38, pretty expensive cd. Emillionaire has supposedly shut down my account 3 months ago, yet I am still receiving charges. I am finding that I seem to be getting further with cpipay.com and apparently they are going to reimburse some of the charges since I flagged it with them 3 months ago as well.

Anybody have any suggestions, I do not want to shut down my credit card; however I am getting really tired of all of these charges appearing that I have not authorized.

Tammy

Richard Rawles Jul 23, 2009

I bought the emillionnaire CD for £1.33 using my credit card (like an idiot) thinking I could make a killing. Then a few weeks later i get an email taking me to a link which throws me completely. Over the next couple of months I notice my credit card account has been debited $39 by these ###. In all I think they did me for £120, I feel such a ###. I questioned these people about it but it all seems a bit robotic, computers running the show, no straight answers. They were advertising using a genuine google advert. Google should vet advertisers more meticulously or people will say bollocks to you. I am not at all happy. I am now going to shut down before I say something that may incriminate me.

• Le
    LeslieinUK Jul 14, 2009

Here are some testimonials from other clients.

Bash me all you want, I don't care. You don't know me and never will. I am not the one miserable working for the man 40-60 hrs a week. Their 3rd party marketing company where they purchase their leads from what I understand is shady. eMillionaire itself is not. They have been nothing but great to me. I have old other succesful students to come on here but they just laughed and said "why let the secret out". So true. But I am here to help and defend what I know to be true. My card got scammed too but i joined their coaching program and wanted to make real money which I have. They did clear up the card mess, I shrugged it off and moved forward.

Good luck to you all.

ritehanga Jul 14, 2009

a personal message sent to LESLIEUK who leaves supporting comments for this scam...

here is a comment i recently added, as it is aimed towards your comments i feel it is worth making you aware of them...

i personally would disregard anything ever posted by this leslieuk. obviously they are involved or possibly is the culprit parading under an alternative name! how many people have been scammed??? and only leslieuk is the only one to benefit from this. seems to me they must be associated with the scam. no one can get in touch with this emillionaire company or this brock character who is the apparent thief behind it all. if leslieuk has personally been educated by brock then why doesnt leslieuk provide viable contact info for all unhappy customers to contact with a happy response???? because surely as a legitimate business [which it obviously is not] they would be interested in good customer service and would want to help those who are struggling with this so-called service! as it is i think we can all rest in knowing it is a scam and leslieuk should be stricken from any discussion prompting any more false hope and promises of "easy money"

if you are legit and do have the good fortune of finding this to be a legit business surely you can post on all these complaint forums a useable and safe way to contact the company you readily stand up for. those customers not happy with the service should receive a refund, those not sure should receive safe and confident coaching to use the service as is good customer service.

but i think we both know this will never happen as 99.99% of the internet is posted by this being an actual scam which makes me wonder who you are and what you actually get out of this.

i thought it only fair, this being a public forum that you have your say in the matter and in an ideal world useful actual contact info would be provided to anyone requesting it. please if you do have any, being a "student of brock" you would be a fine candidate to provide this

ritehanga Jul 14, 2009

• De
    deolvroo Jul 08, 2009

I got scammed too. They've taken out $47.00 from my debit card THREE times now, even after I told them to stop. My bank says they can't stop them taking the money as I paid by Visa debit (????)
    I'm at wit's end. Bank says that even if I close my account, they can still debit the money and I would be liable.
    I don't know what to do anymore. Any suggestions?

No_More_Internet_Scams Jun 22, 2009

All of the info about this scam is true - I also was victimized by a small fee for a CD giving you info about the eMillionaire, however a month or so later a charge of 47.00 appeared and then once again this month. I missed the first charge, but caught the 2nd. I didn't realize where the charge came from because the merchant listed on the statement did not state eMillionaire. What raised a red flag was the international abbreviations at the end of the transaction ID. My credit card company definately took care of me and also provided me with the 1-800 number where the charge came from. I called and was able to speak to a customer service rep on the phone. The rep told me where the charge came from and then I realized what had happened. Once the company had obtained my credit card info for the initial 1.95 charge, they then had what they needed to charge my account on a monthly basis. This company must indeed be shut down and hopefully be given severe consequences for doing such things; especially with the economy in such a state.

Do you part and share your story and pass along the info about this company. Also remember, if you do decide to purchase things on the internet, better to use your credit card than a bank card or account. Credit card companies will dispute charges better for you.

In additon, do go ahead and call you credit card company and have them cancel your card and send you another one. Might even want to direct them to the info on the net about this company so they can develop some sort of prevention tactics within their billing.

I hope this helps.

• Ka
    Karen Jun 16, 2009

I too fell for this scam, thank god i only have a prepaid credit cared, which i will never reload! I did get the kit but it was a bunch of bull. It is nothing but a scam. And the phone calls were to much, I finally had to get on the Federal No Call List.

Charles Carreon Jun 01, 2009

Cyberattorney Charles Carreon is interested in these cases. Submit your story using "Submit Case" link at http://www.charlescarreon.com. He has recorded data on the topic prior to the recent use of "privacy" to conceal ownership of these sites, and also knows how to unmask the owners.

Comments

Charles Carreon Jun 01, 2009

Cyber-attorney Charles Carreon is taking client applications to recover on these scams. Go to his website and use the Submit Case button.

Chuck Turner May 31, 2009

Reverse IP Lookup:

Found 64 domains hosted on the same web server as emillionaire.com (66.70.28.80).

athomereview.com

www.supplementmillions.com

www.taotrim.com

• Ar
    arcangel May 31, 2009

Hello there Chuck, there are several accounts here like Consumer Auto Rewards, Orangewood, probably the ones you mentioned are handled in their Florida base. Cebu Global ( www. cebuglobaltel.com) is just of the fronts of doing bogus activities.

Chuck Turner May 30, 2009

Thanks arcangel, that's great info. Clearly you are someone with morals and ethics.
    Do you know if Cebu Global handled the Blazing Keywords / Google Treasure Chest / A1 member account/s as well?

• Ar
    arcangel May 30, 2009

Emillionaire is a scam, i am a call center agent based here in cebu phil, which handles this account . i resigned from the company known as cebu global which operates here in the phil. I hope that this will bring notice to all.

• Jd
    Jdown May 29, 2009

Happened to me ...having a headache of financial stress...they took 72.21 out of my account...and I've been getting the run around since... So I am in the process of contacting the Attorney General in regards to this and I recommend that all others do so to shut this type of scamming out.

• Lo
    Louie May 29, 2009

If they say it is only for $1.99 or you are only paying for shipment. It is not True !!! Read the fine print when they ask you on your credit card info. Scroll down your mouse on the side bar and read the SMALLLL PRINT stating how much they are going to charge you EACH MONTH if you don't CANCEL in 10 days and NO REFUNDS... I hope this will help everybody inthis type of scam. Edwin

• Co
    Connie M May 26, 2009

I too did the same thing except mine was supposedly Google, well it wasn't and I have been billed 3 times for nothing. I have a complaint in with everyone, it is turned over to the bank now for fraud. I really wish I would have thought to read complaints before I signed up. Well lesson learned the hard way.

or kevinisascammer.com ?

or kevingoestoprison.com

• Fl
    flathead May 21, 2009

HEY!!! I have a better domain name for this jerk. (kevinsanasshole.com) Let me know what you think.

Another lying Kevin Hoeffer:

But of course the site does not belong to Kevin Hoeffer scam

it belongs to:

17425 Nw 77th Ct, Hialeah
    Hialeah, FL 33015
    US

Chuck Turner May 21, 2009

Yes if you are trying to get a refund from the Emillionaire Institute scam it seems

[email protected] (Customer Care Specialist) and [email protected] (Owner) are the emails to try (although you might have to send a lot of emails before thye respond - just keep sending them!)

Also send a copy of the email to: [email protected] and: [email protected] as these are two of the scammers who set up the 'kevin Got His Green' [Kevin Hoeffer] fake blogs which linked to the emillionaire scam.

So email:

and cc:

• Ta
    Tamzi May 21, 2009

Well dear SuperSmart Carol - you must really be a sad pathetic individual with very low self esteem to give such a comment. But so be it, not everyone can have working braincells...

I can uderstand how so many ppl got scammed - I also was hit by the recession badly and was looking for an income opportunity anywhere including Facebook.

This whole thing sounded 'far too good to be tru' but as it stated it would only cost me $1.97 i told myself 'why not to try'

And this was the big mistake - IF THIS WASN'T A SCAM I wouldn't have been charged (or should I say robbed to be really honest?!) additional fees which WEREN'T EVEN INCLUDED IN THE OFFICIAL CONTRACT.
    Well, yes - those people took money from my bank account without me even knowing and yes ---> THIS DEFINITELY WAS A SCAM!!!

As soon as I realized my mistake I called my bank, cancelled my card, filled up banks forms for a fraud and was going to be refunded from my credit card insurance. But in the end it wasn't needed.

I was mailing to emillionaire customer services on many occasions but the replies were only AUTOMATIC ###. Then I found a posts from some of you guys here and contacted the product email and the person called Liz.
    In the end I GOT ALL MY MONEY BACK but the total time was almost 2 months from the day I subscribed to this scam.

Fingers crossed you all will get your money back - but this still is not an excuse for those ###s to behave in the way they do and use the vulnerable people - mostly unemployed hit by this recession and credit crunch and desperate for any kind of job :/

Chuck Turner May 21, 2009

I found a site where the scammers are boasting each other how much money they made /stole /scammed from us:

hazelann70 May 21, 2009

LOL, I was really pi**ed off as I had a call a few weeks ago and I asked all the details of the company etc and wrote it all down. I looked up when I joined the TPS and found that it was day 27 Doh!!!

Have you contacted Liz? I wrote many emails and when she replied, I just sent her the same email over 10 times. Just put her address in the address line loads of times! I've checked my bank account this morning and have been refunded the last lot of $47 but have lost out on the exchange rate. Still, at least I'm better off than I was without the refunds so a good result.

Hazel

Mags May 21, 2009

Hey hazelann70,
    thanks for that advice, I did discover that while all this was happening and as Im with BT I found that their free privacy feature includes registration with the TPS as well ... so I promptly signed up!
    Now, like you, wouldnt it be nice to get one call to report lol *evil grin*

Mags

hazelann70 May 21, 2009

Mags, if you, like me are in the UK, it might be of interest to you that you can join for free the Telephone Preference Service. Once you have registered for free, if, after 28 days you get an unsolicited call, you can report them as it is breaking the law. It's a government funded organisation so no funny business! You can register more than one number as well so if you have a mobile you wish to not receive these calls on then go for it. I'm dying for some company to call me now just so I can report them!

Hazel

• Go
    Gogs May 20, 2009

Almost certainly is connected. I have had a strange call from overseas that I'm certain relates to this. How anyone on here can attempt to say this lot are a bona fide business is beyond me. They're crooks, simple as that.

Thanks Chuck ...

I will do that right away.

Ive had a few 'INTERNATIONAL' calls from asian sounding people asking wierd questions since this. Needless to say I didnt give anything and hung up!
    I wonder if its related?

• Go
    Gogs May 20, 2009

Watch your cc statements like a hawk people! I've had phone calls, e-mails etc confirming no more payments, then surprise surprise another $47 goes out of my account on 1st may. They like to completely change their references to make it harder for you to trace them too.
    By the way, thanks again Carol. I wish I was as perfect as you! Honestly woman, you're not of any help on here, so if you've nothing constructive to say please go away.

Chuck Turner May 20, 2009

Hi Mags you can use this form to complain as it is specifically for people outside of the USA who have been scammed by a US based person or company:

You can also use the The Internet Crime Complaint Center form - just select UK as your country from the drop down list when you come to that page:

Mags May 20, 2009

A question for you guys ...
    Im from UK, can I use these sites mentioned above to complain to? Or does anyone know who I complain to in the UK?

So far all I did was get in touch with my bank and they put me on to their fraud department who are dealing with it for me. Is that enough?

Thanks :)

Chuck Turner May 20, 2009

Dear Carol,

Yes it's been 90 days but check out a similar scam called Google Treasure Chest:

First post was made 120 days ago and the authorities took legal action only at the end of last month:

So they are slow to take action but they rely on complaints from consumers to let them know about the scam in the first place. It's all very well for people to say why are the authorities not doing anything but if people don't report it then nothing will happen. If they start seeing a large number of complaints about the same business they will investigate (eventually).

well said hazelann70 !
    I agree with all you have said.

To Carol:
    if you had bothered to read several of these posts you would realise that not everyone was told there would be further payments or any mention of a trial period or subscription. There was none on the one I submitted.
    The only fault I can see with people here is that they have been desparate enough to try to make some money to LIVE on that they were willing to try almsot anything, and that includes myself.

'All these complaints give me a good laugh.' - Im glad we provided some entertainment for you, you must have so little in your life I feel sorry for you.

hazelann70 May 20, 2009

Well Carol, I am sure everyone appreciates being called an idiot. It must be so lovely to be as perfect as you are. Yes, we all feel so very stupid. I am the first one to hear things like this on the tv and say how idiotic the people have been. However, we did click, we did read and we did fall for it. Yes we all should have researched it all on the net first and those who are as perfect as you would have realised it is a scam before clicking.

The fact of the matter is, we did click, we are all ###ed and now we have been through hell and back. I have been one of the very lucky ones who have had a refund but believe me, it was far from easy. No company has the right to take money out of your account from another of their so called companies. I had never heard of n-remedies in my life and didn't give my concent for them to take any money from me. Yes, I gave Emillionaire permission to take money but as soon as I found out it was a scam, I emailled them and asked for my account to be closed. Eventually, after a couple of weeks, I had an email from them saying my account was closed. Yet, a month later, I had 2 payments taken by n-remedies.

I hope this email has given you the laugh you are seeking and I hope to god you are never caught up in anything like this. I don't know why you bothered to post if all you could do was snigger and make fun of people who have had their lives turned upside down in some cases. Nothing comes for free and that is why we didn't mind paying the initial couple of quid to find out more. However, once we all found out there wasn't any more, we realised we had been caught.

I have reported this company to the places Chuck Turner has told us about and I have reported them to Facebook. Unfortunately, if nobody bothers to do this or if everyone thinks "What's the point" then nothing will get done. These things take time to get into the system.

Please don't bother to post here again if you have nothing constructive to say. We know we have been stupid and don't need perfect people like you telling us. It makes me wonder why on earth you ever bothered to post in the first place as you have not been scammed. Are you one of those people who scan the net for boards like this just so you can sit in your ivory tower and tell people how stupid they have been just to get your kicks? Pathetic

• Ca
    Carol May 20, 2009

Think about this everyone... If this was truly a scam, don't you think the FTC would of shut them down by now? I don't know anything about this company but it's been over 90 days since the first post. Some guy named Chuck Turner keeps telling people to report them yet it sounds as if the company is still operating. I never signed up, but the terms and conditions are there! All these complaints give me a good laugh. Even though it's the incompetent who are click happy and don't read the fine print. They have done nothing wrong. I won't sign up because I am sure it takes a lot of money and time (which I don't have) to make it rich online. You people are all idiots!!! This company will probably be around for awhile.