EMICROX.COMBad service

J

Placed an order online with their store for a copy of Windows XP Home Edition. i placed the order in the moring and looked in the afternoon to see if it was processed. It wasn't. I called and asked if it was because I was using a new credit card? The man who answered the phone told me I should order elsewhere. I thought that was strange so I took a closer look at their local supplies. All of the totals showing what they had in local sstock (Indianapolis, IN) were all changed to zero's. I assumed this meant they were going out of business. I also assumed that i would not get Win XP from them. Six days later, after my customer no longer needed Win XP) it showed up UPS Ground from a company in toledo, OH. I have tried calling Emicrox in Indy and now their message says they are closed-dduring the day. I am unable to send this unopened Win XP box back and am unable to receive my money back. I tried contacting the company it was shipped froim and they say they were acting on orders from Emicrox and I nbeed to get with them to get an RMA number to send it back. Emicrox is OUT OF BUSINESS!

• Bo
    bobbyjain Mar 10, 2011

I had recently bought a Canon SLR Rebel T1i from them. To date its been 10days and I have not received anything. I have also repeatedly gotten the run around, in the shipping department, etc. I do not understand why, i have bought many accessories for this camera including a 100mm Macro EF Lens, from Amazon, which was delivered within 2 days. Next time, not worth saving the $10.

• Pu
    Punjabi Nov 22, 2010

Stay away guys, order from somebody else, it will save you whole lot of headache. I ordered my camera with these people, paid $38 for expedited shipping within 2 days. For one week I was under verification. After one week all of sudden the item became "out of stock". I am ready to go to my country and here am I stuck with these assh___s. Like i said please order from somebody else, it might cost you little extra but trust me will worth your time.