EMI American Leisure or Easy Saverthe company

I cancelled this "savings" program several months ago and was given a cancellation number. Nevertheless I found charges from the company of $16.95 per month on my last 3 credit card bills. I have contacted the company by phone at [protected] and was told 2 of those charges would be refunded immediately. For the other charges I was referred to a customer service agent who, interestingly, wasn't available. That person is supposed to call me back tonight or tomorrow. I have notified my credit card company of the illegal charges and I will also contact the BBB and the Attorney General. I checked on line and have found numerous complaints against this business.
Rose Dougherty