Emerald Concepts IncNon-Payment of Wages

I worked for them for 3 days & then quit when I realized what a SCAM company it was. I didnt ask for my pay because I thought that there was not paid training. Well to my surprise I received a W-2 Summary for 2008. The amount was for $175.00, which I have never received from them.
I spoke to Kirk & asked him for payment. He said yes & asked me to fax him my W-2.

Well that was it...he never returned by phone calls & his fax machine was never on.

I decided to go to the office & confront Kirk of Emerald Concepts and they pack up the business and left. No forwarding information at all.

Inventive Concepts became Emerald Concepts & then became Gulf Coast Inc. I believe these name changes were over a course of 4 years.