Emax / Max Electronics50 inch philips tv not delivered

This Gitex we wentvto trade centre and bought 2 tv, one 65 inch samsung tv RU7400 and one philips put 6103 on the last day of gitex.
As we need to send this tv through cargo we requested there for early delivery but they said it can be delivered only on 3rd or 4th. They ask us to carry which we agreed but later they said they dont have stock and they will deliver on 3rd oct. On 3rd when i call emax toll free number they said they dont have stock for samsung and both tv will be delivered by 5th or 6th oct but apparently on 4th i recieved one samsung 65 tv and still waiting for another 50 inch philips tv. Call there toll free number and put complaint but nothi g. Please try to send me by today or i will come to pick up as later keeping my stuff in cargo logostic will start getting charged as my cargo need to leave by here on 9th oct. Kindly contact me on my [protected].

Emax / Max Electronics

• Updated by PAnand, Oct 07, 2019

Thanks. My TV has been delivered today in afternoon. Thanks a ton to lea from call centre . She is very helpfull and updated me with the delivery process. Keep up the good job. Hassan the installation man too is very helpfull .

Pa