Elliot Brown Consulting Ltd Logo

Elliot Brown Consulting Ltd

Having problems with Elliot Brown Consulting Ltd?

Elliot Brown Consulting Ltd reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 17, 2011. The latest review Alex Markle CLEARED BY INVESTIGATION! was posted on Feb 17, 2011. Elliot Brown Consulting Ltd has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews. Elliot Brown Consulting Ltd has resolved 0 complaints.

Elliot Brown Consulting Ltd Customer Service Contacts

Russell House, 140 High Street,
Edgware
HA8 7LW

Elliot Brown Consulting Ltd Complaints & Reviews

Alex Markle cleared by Company Directors.Alex Markle CLEARED BY INVESTIGATION!

rmccallum has removed the post he wrote in my name since my last post.
Having looked over this entire thread, I must say that the banter less concerns the actions of Alex Markle than it does his rights versus those of his supposed victims. The words fraud and scam have been used a lot but have not been substantiated here, nor should they be. In our opinion, such claims would have been brought to the attention of a higher authority if an outcome was sought. Hence, I would like to suggest that the two proponents of either side of this debate over individuals' rights are simply fighting a publicity war more than anything.

As the Chief Financial Officer of the corporation with which Alex Markle currently volunteers, I can safely say that the appropriate structures, regulations, and checks have been put into place to ensure that Mr. Markle is in no position of financial responsibility or authority and I assure all the world that I have kept accurate financial records since the date I created this company with him and that it, and therefore he, are not guilty of any fiscal breach with regards to the clients of our company. During a slow season he has thus far begun to respond to opportunities for paid work for our clients. As such, he has done his job to a more than satisfactory extent at the very least.
In light of any uncertainty about the reputability of the business Alex Markle helps to run, as a volenteer ONLY, on his own time.
I am reminding everyone that I will respond to any requests for information that concern our current corporation, as is my obligation under the Freedom of Information Act. Anyone may follow the process put forth therein to obtain fiscal information on our company.

The board of Directors found NO poor business practices by Mr. Markle, and through an internal investigation determined ALL these attacks on the web were through a disgruntled employee.

As such our lines are always open.

Sincerely,

Eren Buyukbicer
Chief Financial Officer
Elliott and Browne Consulting Group!