Elizabeth L DantchebLawyer Office

I have been working with this Attorney since September 2009. This attorney has been giving me the run around since we began our case. I have been attempting to contact her to discuss the case and she has not been available. I have literally gone to her office in attempts to reach her since she never returns phone calls. My case is still pending and I have no other support or attorney that may be able to help me. I would need to start fresh and this is very frustrating. Elizabeth just recently disconnetcted her phone number and I have no point of contact with her to review my case.