Elitepackcredit card fraud

Tran Date Proc Date Card Details Payments (Credits) Purchases (Debits)

09 Oct 12 Oct Elitepack [protected] Cyp (USD 79.86 @ 0.7403)
(Incl Currency Conversion Charge - $2.69) 110.56

08 Oct 09 Oct Accessmember [protected] Cyp (USD 2.95 @ 0.7412)
(Incl Currency Conversion Charge - $0.09) 4.07

above are my bank transaction :

two time who can charged me on my account i dont know who is this. they dont have a web site no contact details also. what shoul i do can u help me anyone please...
ajani

• Vo
    Vonneke Sep 27, 2009

After ordering a sample from Dazzle White, and after returning the sample and cancelling my so-called subscription, elitepack has been taking money out of my account. I had never even heard of the company and have not received any products from them.

• Ro
    Rosi Sep 29, 2009

I too am having money charged to my credit card every month, this has been going on for many months, and I cannot seem to be able to reach this company??? Rosi

• Je
    jenni 01 Oct 01, 2009

taking money out of my account without me knowing
    this is theft
    here are the australian numbers to call after 10.30pm

Falon: For Weight Loss Resources, can you please call at : [protected].( Shows on statement as elitepack )

Falon: To cancel World Club Fitness please call at :[protected]. (Shows on statement as ezykit )

i hope this is helpfull

• Di
    Diaperdog Oct 01, 2009

Maybe I can help here. The phone # for Elitepack is [protected]. This some sister company from the Dazzlewhite company for some diet website. You will not be refunded any money but at least it will stop the charges. But beware you probably have other companies attached to this too that will be sending charges. I have had three so far. I ended up cancelling my credit card and had a new one sent to me. That seems to be the only way to stop this.

• Di
    Diaperdog Oct 01, 2009

Here is the phone # for elitepack. [protected]. Please call them to cancel the charges. You will not be refunded for any previous charges. They say you agreed to this when you purchased the Dazzlewhite products. I call BS on this!!! Keep an eye out for their sister companies that also will be charging you. The only way I solved this mess was to cancel my credit card and get a new one.

Chuck Turner Oct 04, 2009

This company is the lowest of the low - they are even stealing money from charity!

Charity victim of online scam

• Mi
    Michael Yannopoulos Oct 08, 2009

Ordered free trial and before period was over received three months supply. I informed company that I was not allowed to participate (doctors orders) and received confirmation that no further costs or deliveries. Since then have been charged under a number of names inclding elitepack and kitaccess. When contacted bank all they could do was file a complaint.

• It
    It-is-a-scam Oct 09, 2009

I just called on my charges. If you have ever heard of an online success kit. That is what is charging you. It is one of those work from home scams don't fall for it. call and cancel immediatly. you CANT get your money back. this is bull. call [protected].

• Fr
    frankiejane Oct 13, 2009

i have had the same problem. i was told to ring this number: [protected]. we have been charged for an online success kit which is apparently a scam. i have been told that i cant get my money back & to cancel immediately or get a new credit card !!

• Tc
    tc09 Oct 14, 2009

I was surprised when I see the charge of $ 79.86 in my account. Immediately I canceled my credit card. I wanna my money back!

Sally Dowling Oct 15, 2009

Totally agree. These are apparently attached to Dazzlewhite Pro teeth but I do not remember seeing anything about this. It is a scam. They will cancel the accounts but will not refund money. Take the cancellation number. My bank is looking into it as well as a case of fraud.

• Js
    jsr upset Oct 19, 2009

this stupid scamers just got me date 9/11/09 elitepack phone [protected] for 6.95 plus foreign trans fee -f/c .20 also ezykit phone [protected] cy 8.53 plus foreign trans fee -f/c .25 also awremover .com victoria ss (foni web site) for 68.94 plus foreign trans fee -f/c 2.06 looks like this are international web site i will never ever buy form web sites the are not in the usa ### international companys or scamers

• Gl
    Glenda McKenzie Oct 22, 2009

Please stop charging my credit card for items as I no longer require them

Glenda McKenzie

• Wo
    Wolfenstein Oct 23, 2009

I got scammed by these jokers the other day. They have tons of websites all leading to ENOM INC.

I am scraping so much information on the internet on ElitePack, all the scam sites, the regisrars, whoisguard, namecheap.com etc enough complaints to fill my house if it was in paper form and I am sending it to Fox and the FBI. MSN.com will get a black eye over this too.

• Au
    Australian boy Oct 28, 2009

I have been charged AU$89.12 by elitepack [protected] and AU$27.82 by onlinemember [protected], I dn't know what's going on, and I didn't order anything, that is stealing. Does anyone know how I can get my money back?

• Fa
    FaziaMOumita Nov 01, 2009

same thing happened to me!only...
    AUD 87.52 - elitepack [protected] CY MCD9111USD79.86
    AUD 27.02 - USERACCNT [protected] GB MCD9111USD24.82

...i didn't get the pack or anything for that matter!you guys are frauds!i am closing my account!

• Ab
    abner Nov 01, 2009

i was charged $80.00 that i was not told about. later to discover this was all a scam. i will go to great lengths.

• Ke
    Kellz Nov 02, 2009

This morning I had a charge from Elitepack for $24.82. I NEVER authorized this charge be made to my acct. I had cancelled the membership with Dazzle Smile before the 14 day trial period so that my acct won't be charged. Next thing I see is a charge of $24.82 which I had no idea about posted to my acct as pending this morning! I called my bank right away and informed them of the situation and they are now filing a claim under this charge. I called Elitepack to find out who they were and why were they charging me $24.82 from my acct that I NEVER authorized and they said it is a program that offers BONUS POINTS!?!?!? What the F* is a program that offers bonus points charging me $24.82 for POINTS!??? That ### doesn't make any since to me! Sounds like this company is out there to RIP PEOPLE OFF!!! Don't think that no one is checking their statements and think they can get away with charging people for BONUS POINTS!!! I am still dumb fonded by the nonsense they were trying to feed me. I get free bonus points from DUANE READE, PATH MARK, GNC and other stores for the price of ZERO!!! I am hoping you guys can STOP RIPPING PEOPLE OFF, and I am also waiting on my REFUND BACK. I better see $24.82 on my acct by the ending of this week!

MR. Phyllis Horne- We, the customer did not misunderstand ANYTHING! When we see trial period promotions, we definintely read the fine prints because there are things that are just too good to be true. What you guys are doing is FRAUD. We NEVER gave AUTHORIZATON to be billed for anything each month, ESPECIALLY NOT to be paying for a program that offers BONUS POINTS! HAHAHA That is pathetic how scammers out there make their money! :::SMH:::

Excuse me MR. Phyllis but I see why the economy is the way it is because of scammers out there like the company you work for that are stealing millions more from people!

I HOPE SOMEONE SCAMS YOU TO SEE HOW U WOULD LIKE IT!!!

• Gy
    gymw Nov 03, 2009

Mr. Colavito,

If this statement was really true, then you should not have any problems refunding peoples money for items they have not rec'd and to accept returns on unopened product.

But we all know that your business follow that statement because your actions prove it. I must say the internet was made for gutless, pathetic people like you.

• Li
    lisa rawlins Nov 06, 2009

i ordered a sample of dazzlewhite and now im being charges every month from elitepack. please cancell all further chargrs or om going to the police because its theft

sandra cardinal Nov 06, 2009

they have withdrawn from my acct. without my approval and i would like a refund. I have tried to cancel this serveral times and i have been told to bad no refund is due.

i have turned this company in to the Better Business Bearue.
    and i hope they shut them down.

I would like my money returned as soon as possible

• Sh
    s. howley Nov 09, 2009

s.howley australia
    I have had money taken from cc, does anyone know contact details for this company?
    i have not sighed up for anything from them, please help, these b_____ will keep on taking money and i have no idea how to get hold of them to stop it!

• Hv
    hvictor Nov 10, 2009

they charge my credit card 24.82 without my authorization, I called they say this money is not refundable I have to cancel my subscription before the charges. It is a scam

• In
    Ina Gates Nov 15, 2009

Discovered a charge of $79.86 on my credit card. Called the number shown with the name and was told it was a non-refundable charge for a training package to make money on google. I replied that I had not ordered it. Carolyn in their customer service division said she was sorry, but it was a non refundable charge.

This needs to be stopped!!!

• Cn
    cndlepnte Nov 16, 2009

I have no idea how this company got my debit card information. I had to look them up on the internet to find out who was dipping into my checking account without authorization. I never purchased or ordered anything from them and I will be following up on getting my money back.

• Jy
    jynx Nov 16, 2009

I'm going through the same thing, cannot reach them by phone.

• Co
    Consumer Crusader Nov 18, 2009

Considering this just happened to me for a couple hundred dollars now, I have some money to throw away and own several hundred high-line websites, if this company which uses the same form letter above in response to this doesn't refund my money, I'm going to petition for a class-action lawsuit. I was specifically asked if I wanted to buy something else for some additional charge and declined. I was also never made aware of any kind of subscription in any way, shape or form and certainly didn't sign up several times for it. This has implications of U.S. and International mail and wire fraud and while I'm sure there are hundreds of people scammed already by this, they happened to do this to the wrong person this time since I can part with the cash and will dedicate my own funds to stopping this from happening to other people as well. I have just registered several websites using the names of the charges posted and the names of the various products and will make absolutely sure that these sites are promoted to the same SEO levels as my highest paying clients.

Anyone who has not received their money back, please remember to check back to this site under Elitepack, Dazzle White and the other random scam deductions resulting from the unwilling subscriptions to obtain cheap teeth whitening products. Since my eventual class-action will include any and all websites that promote these products such as MSN and others, I am sure when the attorneys of those companies become involved these scam artists will take notice quickly. It doesn't take much to follow the money and the electronic trails of websites and such, so this company best honor the refunds.

This is the first time I have seen something about Tea? I will be investigating this product as well and adding it to the list of websites I will be building if this company does not make good on all of this. I sincerely hope that they have a solid legal defense against my teams, but considering I have the rights of the United States behind me for freedom of speech and legions of people on complaint sites to help, I think they'd want to escape both and make good on their deceit.

• Fr
    Frankthetank198711201 Nov 19, 2009

Consumer Crusader, this response from them is a bog standard response I have seen with multiple scam companies which have been complained about on this website, despite the differing products they all offer the same scam, a free trial which turns out to be a subscription scam.

I am overjoyed that you have the resources and willingness to fight these b'stards and would like to offer any help I can in dealing with this global bunch of thieves.

Please see my Group - Life Cleanse - Trading Planet, hopefully I can get enough people to join the group that we can start banding people together with thier common hate for these companies.

One fly in the ointment might be the 'Fraud' issue here (please see my posting to you today under Acia Berry) it would appear, at least in the UK, that Trading Planet Ltd are claimign to be the victims of business takeover fraud although Im a bit sceptical.

Feel free to mail me to dicsuss further.

Regards, PilotBenkenobi

Samantha Wilkinson Nov 20, 2009

I just got screwed over by this company!!! They over withdrew from my account and the so called "information" that is available is so un-noticible that it is something that anyone can look over and miss. When I did call the company the so called "openness" with customers consisted of being hung up on and told "sorry your fault, there is nothing we can do." Customer satisfaction is the ;ast thing on the companies mind...its all about the money. They are theifs that offer NOTHING for the money that they STEAL from your account and they deserve to be put out of business. I would be more than happy to try and get a lawsuit going for this company so that no other HARDWORKING AMERICANS get their money stolen by a company with hidden agenda and dishonest tactics. PLEASE if you are reading this...do not do business with this company!! They will not give you your money back and they will disrespect you in the process!!

Sadkitty864 Nov 21, 2009

Hey,

Good for you and thanks for all of us who have been scammed. I have had major problems with this as well. I was just looking for a steady job to help me pay for collage and found Google kits online. I used my information and then found out it was a scam I cancelled with-in the company’s 3 day trial period but now company’s I have never hear of are charging my account . They are kitaccess and elitepack. These companies have taking almost everything I have from my account. I hope someone can bring them to justice and I also hope my bank will give me some of my money back. I will file a report but I don’t have the money to file much. Thanks so much for doing this for all of us you just don’t have the money to do it ourselves or the know how at lest till I get my degree. Good luck.

-Sad kitty

Sadkitty864 Nov 21, 2009

Sorry about the mis-type it was suppost to say " Thanks so much for doing this for all of us who just don’t have the money to do it ourselves or the know how at lest till I get my degree. Good luck."

Thanks and good luck

madjoy Nov 22, 2009

Yeah that company sucks. I lost my money USERACCNT [protected] GB
    MCD2965USD24.82 as well and right now they take more money in my account. I try to cancel it. but what they got me is the confirmation code which I don't know how to used it?

• Ic
    icecream Nov 23, 2009

£49.77 [$79.86] out of my account without me knowing, Had a look for a $1.00 two days later they took $79.86, i never downloaded anything so why rob me, i am out of work and was just looking to make ends meet, thats all.they won"t refund, just gave me a cancellation number. Anyone had any better luck.

• St
    stopscam Nov 24, 2009

Company is unwilling to refund money. Uncooperative. Definately a scam!

• Pb
    P Brown Dec 01, 2009

I have never heard of or subscribed to this company and they are withdrawing money from my bank mothly!!! My bank is chasing up the amounts. I am fuming!!! If I was living in the USA, I would be knocking on their door and giving them a piece of my mind.

• Be
    bengibson Dec 02, 2009

I am being charged every month or so on my credit card by elitepack. I have not authorised any of these. I did recieve a free sample from a teeth whitening company and think they might be behind it.

• Fo
    Foxy9212 Dec 02, 2009

The company concerned traces back to a food store in Cyprus according to my credit card company. If you have recently ordered a "Trial Product" it's likely the company with whom you dealt passed on your credit card details to all their so called affiliates and claim they have the right to do this as you agreed to their terms and conditions. They claim these are prominently displayed on the 'home page' but when I recently clicked a link that stated, "Please read before ordering" it lead back to the page I was already on so no terms and conditions there. A sloppy error for a reputable company to make on its website/webpage.

Do check your account regularly and report any payments made that you feel you haven't authorized - I would recommend you ask your card company to make a chargeback immediately on every one of the 'unauthorized' transactions rather than simply raising a 'dispute.'

It's my belief that the terms and conditions are deliberately worded in such a way as to be incomprehensible when the customers are ordering what they, understandably, think is a "Free Trial Product." What you're actually ordering is a "Free Trial" and not a "Free Product." Misleading? I think so.

In order to avoid being charged exorbitant amounts of money for a mediocre product, you should phone the company and cancel the "Trial Product" immediately along with any other 'subscriptions' that you may have inadvertently agreed to. It's doubtful that unless you live next door to the returns depot, you will have time to return the product before the end of the trial period anyway and certainly not if you live outside the US. From the UK you would need to take it from the postman and return it directly - hardly a 'fair' trial.

In one of the auto posts that the company representatives place on this site, it stated you should return the UNUSED product within the trial period. Unfair terms and conditions? I would say so. What kind of trial is that?

I would suggest reporting the whole sorry affair to all agencies who are concerned with this type of misleading advertising - they will then decide if action should be taken.

• To
    ToF Dec 08, 2009

I have had the same problem Elitepack. In my case I believe it is tied to DazzleSmile and/or Clean White companies who have the same terms and conditions as listed above.

These billings may show up on your bank statement as "healthclns" and/or "healthsmile".

I contacted my bank and filed a "Dispute", giving the bank all of the details. In my case the total amount charged to my account was $518.04, for which I received a full credit for those charges.

Contact your banking institution immediately and file a dispute. The companies involved will not discuss your complaint and answer your calls after your first conversation.

They are trained to be a _ _ holes.

• Ha
    Haakie Dec 09, 2009

I have also been a victim of this scam.

I signed up for the free trial from Dazzle White and after I paid for the shipping I noticed 3 unauthorised transactions on my credit card, totalling US$200.06:

22 Oct 09 pristinehlth [protected] CYP US$87.62
    AUD 97.78

30 Oct 09 improvehealth [protected] CYP US$87.62
    AUD 100

10 Nov 09 elitepack [protected] CYP US$24.82
    AUD 27.56

I did not receive any information regarding these unauthorised transactions and have no idea what they are for.

Does anyone have a phone number I can call to cancel all future charges and request an immediate refund. Please let me know if you were successful in getting your money back. Thanks.

• Na
    Nae Nae Dec 18, 2009

This is the first charge made to my account from an unanswerable phone number. It appeared on my Bank transaction sheet like this: Elitepack [protected] on November 13th, 2009. Today I noticed another charge from a different company, but by what I can see they are all related!!! I'll post the other one separately.