Elitepackcredit card charge

I received a $6.95 charge on my credit card for a product/service I did
not purchase. This occured after requesting a free sample of Dazzle
White.

• Ne
    Nevada Sep 18, 2009

Same here. I have no idea who to contact to get them to stop it.

• Ri
    rielsecure Sep 18, 2009

same here, along with another charge by multifresh...dasszlewhite!!!

• El
    ElleBlondie Sep 18, 2009

Same here along with a charge for EZYKIT. I have no idea what these products are and never authorized charges. The bank issued a new card w/a different number after my problems with Easy White so I would love to know how these companies were even able to make the charges. I'm afraid they have my checking account number!

• El
    ElleBlondie Sep 18, 2009

Just got off the phone with my bank and they stated that even though I cancelled the bank card and the number has been changed, these companies are somehow able to force charges through on the old card number. The rep stated that the charges usually stop after the bank makes a charge back to the companies for the unauthorized amounts. Keeping my fingers crossed!!

• Gr
    gregguy Sep 21, 2009

I don't know where Elitepack got my credit card details, but they are taking $79.86 from my credit card account.
    They also go under other names, Ezykit and Easykit, who also attempted to take the same money from my credir card. I have never purchased anything from theses people.
    I'm gonna phone them today and see if they will refund my money.
    If they don't then they should be closed down by the authorities in Virginia

• Fr
    FrustratedSmiler Sep 23, 2009

WOW!!! OK-- I just had to make a lot of calls today after checking my account & finding MULTIPLE surprise charges... thought this might be helpful to all of you out there that have gotten "suckered" like me...

If you order(ed) from Dazzle White (also known as DazzleSmile and other names)-- BEWARE!!!

You will need to cancel your Dazzle White account (or you will be charged $79-ish each month)
    Also... as I just found out today... they say it's in the fine print (of course)... you will be enrolled in 3 other "free-trials"... for me, they showed up as "wellbhealth", "elitepack", and "ezykit" ...

All 3 (plus DazzleWhite) will be recurring charges until you call & cancel with each.

These companies are known for changing names & numbers... but here are the numbers I was given after MUCH time on the phone. Hopefully it will help you (and save you hassle and time).

Also note: some of these charges take up to 28 days to appear. If only some have shown up on your acct... call and cancel all of them before the other charges come through.

Dazzle White / Dazzle Smile... [protected]
    [ask about their policy to get your money back... also, ask which parts to send back]

Dazzle Trays (shows up as "wellbhealth") ... [protected]
    [if you send back the trays, you can get the $48.92 refunded]

World Club Fitness ("elitepack") ... [protected]
    [this first charge of $6.21 is a loss... but if you cancel, you will not be charged again]

Weightloss Resources ("ezykit") ... [protected] or [protected]
    [this first charge of $8.53 is a loss... but if you cancel, you will not be charged again]

Make sure that you keep up with all of the cancellation #'s.

Also... you may see "INTERNATIONAL SERVICE" charges on your acct... these are all associated with any of the before mentioned transactions... because the companies are out of Canada (unless that is local for you).

Hope this helps... I know that it has been a very expensive lesson for me...

• Do
    Don't Buy from Pure Cleanse Sep 28, 2009

I ordered from Pure Cleanse [protected]) and have several of the the same charges on my card. What a fraudulant company. I've called SEVERAL times and cannot get through.

I am in the midst of switching banks and filing complaints. I'm disbuting all transactions. NEVER BUY FROM Pure Cleanse.

Chuck Turner Sep 28, 2009

3 steps you can take now if you are a victim of this dazzlewhite elitepack scam:

1. Chargeback. File a fraud charge with your credit card or bank and let them sort it out. They have more muscle to go after this sort of crime. Explain to them about all the consumer complaints that are on the internet and "insist" that they do charge-back or file a fraud charge. Your bank or credit card organization has all the tools necessary to find out where the charges are coming from, what business is involved, addresses and phone numbers connected to the charge and etc. You may not know or have access to this information. The banks and credit card org have all this at their fingertips and are obligated to handle the problem that has resulted.
    More info at: http://www.chrismalta.com/scamtip1.asp

2. FTC. File a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission. Their job is to monitor and go after these types of scams. Go to: http://www.ftc.gov/ftc/contact.shtm

3. Attorney General. File a complaint with your state Attorney General and also with the Attorney General of Iowa (where a lot of the phone numbers and addresses seem to be located)
    Contact details here: http://www.naag.org/attorneys_general.php

If you live outside the US, you can file a complaint at www.econsumer.gov

• St
    sta001 Sep 30, 2009

Has anyone refered this to the appropriate federal and state authorities? If so, did you receive a response?
    I have been getting the same thing with charges from different accounts each month. When I called them to cancel I found that several different changes had the same cancellation numbers. I notified my credit card company and provided them with the cancellation numbers. They said that they will recover the charges and if the charges continue they would refer it to the frauds department.

Chuck Turner Oct 04, 2009

The company/person behind this elitepack scam (and many other scams!) is Jesse Willms and Just Think Media, up in Canada - you can read more about them and the owner Jesse Willms here:

Also one of their other sites gives a US addresss:

Farend Services Ltd.
    PO Box 10276
    Des Moines, Iowa

A Google search shows that address as being linked with hundreds of complaints about Dazzlewhite fraud and Acaiburn scams:

A search on the Cyprus address shows links to lots of p0rn sites:

Folks should keep filing complaints at www.FTC.gov or www.econsumer.gov so that the authorities take note and take action to shut down this scamming company once and for all.

Again, you can read more about the company and people behind these scams at:

• Ca
    carol wright Oct 09, 2009

I have been charged $2.96for something I haven't received. I have several charges taken for my credit card after ordering Wu Slimming tea. My card has got money refunded but this appeared this month.

• Ms
    MsSimple42 Oct 14, 2009

I had to call to get these charges off my card here are the numbers for Elitepack [protected] and ezykit [protected]. I had two nice customer service people who must know about these charges and people are callling about it. I would advise no one to order smilebrite or dazzlewhite over the internet unless you call. Your probably still not safe. please be careful of those underhand charges that are hidden and attach to theses companies. So be very careful. I hope this information help someone (Roll Alabama Crimson Tide Yeah!)

• Bl
    bleweyedkitten Oct 24, 2009

I also ordered Dazzlewhite and had three other charges on my credit card, I called my credit card company and they said they would credit me for those charges. In addition to the elitepack and ezykit, I also had a Accessmember charge on my account that was also part of some trial offer. These companies are all frauds. The Elitepack charged my card mid Sept, but I had no idea what this was. I had not received any product, so I searched the net and found this page. Thank you all for your helpful info. I wish I had of researched this product before ordering. Costly mistake, but hopefully these comments will stop someone else from making the mistake we did. Dazzlewhite does not work anyway. Also, why does the net let these fraudulent companies have such big advertisements and pop ups. Guess it's all about the money.

• Ni
    Nina Louise Nov 01, 2009

I have been charged several times for products NOT ordered or even received. I am taking further action to recover all amounts. STOP withdrawing money from my account IMMEDIATELY.

• Mi
    mimihilderbrand Nov 02, 2009

I have the same problem I was given this number to cancel the charge for :
    elitepak [protected]

• De
    devkd Nov 08, 2009

I also incurred charges from several companies that can be traced to this crook. My credit card company said I can dispute the charges if I have proof that the charges are bogus. This is difficult to do.

Also, I noticed the comments from the company, but they are not willing to credit my card because I "agreed" the to the terms of the agreement, but say they will cancel my subscriptions. I heard that from them before, but still got my card dinged from new company names that trace back to this criminal.

Call your credit card company and get your account number changed immediately or you will continue to get charges on your card.

I thought I was web-savvy, but I learned the hard way about not putting my card number out there unless it is absolutely a trusted site.

• Sh
    Sherri319 Nov 10, 2009

I just noticed two unauthorized charges on my check statement. Elitepack and Ezykit. Both charges were for $17.32. This is all because I was stupid enough to fall for the Dazzlewhite Scam. I was told that my money would not be refunded but at least my membership was cancelled. What membership? I never ordered anything from these companies nor did I sign up for their service. I hpe the BBB has been notified and I hope these scam companies get shut down. Someone please tell me why they can't refund my money??? What is up with that bull crap? I wish AOL would not feature these companies on their homepage like they are legitimate companies. It really should be illegal. Because it was featured on AOL I thought it was an honest website. What an idiot I am...

• Co
    complthosecomplers Nov 13, 2009

### theses mother ###ers how the ### do they sleep at night i never signed up for this bull ### some one need to kill these ### suckers that would be worth the money theyve been charging my account i hope they all die a painful death mother ###ing ### sucking ### ### ### bags

• Sh
    shumzatd Nov 17, 2009

ok i live in the UK and i'm trying to get through to both ezykit and elite pack..can someone please give me a number i can get through to, because i can't get through to the aboves numbers...:(
    thanks

• T0
    T0mKIT Nov 19, 2009

GUYS EVERYONE LISTEN TO THIS.

MAKE SURE TO CHECK YOUR ACCOUTN EVERYDAY FOR CHARGES. ONCE THAT TRANSACTIONG APPEARS. IMMEDIATELY CALL THE NUMBER PROVIDED. MAKE SURE TO ADD A 1 BEFORE THE TELEPHONE NUMBER. EXAMPLE - YOUR NUMBER SHOWS [protected], YOU NEED TO DIAL 1- then the #.

YOU MUST CALL THE SAME DAY THAT YOU WERE CHARGED> IF YOU CALL A DAY LATE THEN THEY WILL NOT REFUND YOU. ALSO WHEN CALLING THEM YOU WILL HEAR A MESAGES SAYING THAT THEY HAVE OFFICE HOURS. THAT IS FAKE!! THEY TOLD ME THEY RUN @$HRS A DAY SO WAIT FOR THE MESSAGE AND KEEP WAITING FOR THEM TO PICK UP.

CANCEL YOU ACCOUINT AND ASK FOR AN EMAIL OF THERE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. AT THE SAME TIME WAIT FOR THE EMAIL. IF IT DOES NOT SHOW UP (IT NEVER DOES) CALL BACK AND DEMAND WHY YOU DIDNT GET IT. THEY WILL SAY THAT THEY ARE HAVING PROBS BLAH BLAH BLAH.

FILE A FRAUD AGAINST THEM WITH YOUR BANK. DONT EVEN WAIT FOR THE CHARGE. IF YOU DONT CALL THAT SAME DAY THEN YOU WILL NOT GET ANY $ BACK.

CHECK YOU ACCOUNT BLANCE EVERYDAY, IN CASE SOME OTHER SPONSOR CHARGES YOU.

GOOD LUCK!

• Ri
    Riptoff2 Nov 23, 2009

Just noticed a whole bunch of transactions against my card, we have no idea what they are for. we get charged by Ezykit, Welbhealth, Elitepack and Kitaccess. i agree these ### should be shot along with the US government that allows these leaches to survive. NEVER buy anything online.

Marymatt895 Nov 24, 2009

I spoke to my Bank . This company is in Visa's blacklist now. So if you have a Visa card, ask for a chargeback and you will get your money back in 2-4 weeks. Apparantly, this company has issued the same password (mmo1304) to everyone. So if your password is mmo1304, just ask for charge sheet. Sign the bank's documents for fraud. (The password cannot be changed on this scammer's site and with same password issued to everyone, anyone can operate your account. So only the first $1 or $2.95 will be lost. But all other money will come back.

• Bo
    bonma Nov 24, 2009

Call the ten digit number thats on your credit card statement. It begins with 866... They will cancel it for you.

• Bo
    bonma Nov 24, 2009

I had the same problem with elitepack and ezykit. Call the ten digit number on your credit card statement. They will cancel it for you. The number starts with a 866...

• Pa
    Pappy1 Nov 27, 2009

I called, no answer. they do not pick up phone if it is an overseas call (non-US) . I lost 2 months @$79 and I sked my Bank to take action..

• Li
    livingston paula Dec 01, 2009

I just call my credit card to find out my balance when there was a $79.86 charge coming from this company called Elitepak. I called my card company and got their name and number to call and dispute the charges [protected]. I also heard their company hours and stayed on the phone and finally a customer service person answer and wanted to know a lot of info from me, then they can said well you signed up for some get rich fast and that I had two days to cancel, but since i didn't that's why they charged me the money. I told her that I did not order or received anything from them and wanted her to transfer me to a supervisor she would not do that after several attends she finally hung up the phone on me.I called back and a different person answer and I went round and round with him to get a refund on my creditcard he started to say they don't give refunds and that i did not cancel in two days. they told me that this was done on nov.10 2009 and today 12/1/2009 thats over 3weeks, after arguing with him about getting my refund he also told that i could get a refund, i told him that i wanted to talked with his supervisor he also told the same thing that the first one told me. he finally refuse to talk with me and also hung up on me. my company has put a block on the charged.

annoyedme Dec 01, 2009

i have a friend who used to work at one of their call centers ..she said the only way you can get a refund is to get your bank to call them and let your bank (not you) request a refund. they will transfer you to someone else but you might be able to get a refund this way. also if you are calling yourself dont get mad at the operators...they actually dont have a refund button so they cant give you a refund so it does no good to argue with them it just wastes your time and theirs all they can do is read from a script...dont bother asking for a supervisor either. just have your bank call them and request a refund for you.

• Wa
    Wayne de L Dec 10, 2009

Have just called overseas from Oz to inquire about refunds/cancellations on 2 different but related debits.
    Got 1 operator who was able to stop the account (cancellation).
    Other operator (after being given a different number to what was on my statement) was also able to cancel the account, and gave me a number to put on the outside of a package that just been forwarded to me (not yet received), for a refund.
    Both gave me Cancellation numbers, and advised that an email to this effect would be forthcoming.
    Hotmail currently not working for me to receive these emails yet...
    All this crap arose from what I assumed to be a reputable site, considering the way it was promoted.
    Valuable lesson learned.
    Woe betide any legitimate sites chasing my hard-earned dollars!

• Ca
    Carol g1 Dec 12, 2009

So far on this website I have counted 14 DIFFERENT COMPANIES associated with this DAZZLEWHITE. DO NOT BUY FROM ANY OF THEM YOU WILL GET CHARGES FOR MONTHS- EVEN WHEN YOU REPEATEDLY CANCEL AND GET CONFIRMATION NUMBERS ANOTHER COMPANY AND NEW CHARGES WILL APPEAR on your bank statement months later under different names. They are all affiliated and are a scam.
    They are: DAZZLESMILE, EZYKIT, DAZZLESMILE, WORLDFITNESSCLUB, ELITEPAK, WELLBHEALTH, PURECLEANSE, DAZZLETRAYS, ACAIBURN, SMILEBRITE, SUPWORLDFIT.

7 months ago my son, who was 15 at the time, signed up for Dazzlewhite, which I immediately canceled with in a week from the company, and was given a cancellation number. I was not issued a refund from them, but had to go to the bank to get the money back.
    They have sister companies that keep using the same bank card number, withdrawing a few dollars at a time, under different names. You cannot get the money back from them unless you go through your bank. Note that when you call they ask you what number you called with, so this must be how they track what company name they used to withdraw the money from your account THIS TIME.
    In addition to DAZZLEWHITE, charges have come from ELITEPACK and SUPWorldfit, which is the newest one. They are now waiting a month between the charges from the new companies, so I have to keep going back to the bank and requesting refunds and filing fraud charges against each one.
    Phone number for SUP Worldfit is [protected].

• St
    stclair Dec 19, 2009

Charge of 79.86 to credit card no service no product no instructions. Total deception to obtain credit card number with promise of starting home business. 2 day non existent trial period. Seems they operate in legal loophole and can scam money with impunity.

• Ea
    E Ayoubi Dec 23, 2009

I had charges on my CC of $25.58 0.25 on which was foreign charges; I call the phone number listed by my CC and I got a rep on the phone. When she answered she asked me for the phone # attached to the statement, after I gave it to her she said "ok, I will go ahead and cancel your membership" I said why do you want to cancel and how did you know I want to cancel; she said this is the cancellation area. "what a joke" so I asked her what are the foreign charges are for, she said "maybe because how we are listed with your CC" and you need to talk to you CC company about the foreign charges because they charge it to you. "big lie" I asked her to reverse the charges, she said "oh, these cannot be reversed" I told her she will have to tell that to my CC company. I also got charged by "premium white" which is associated with this company. These two companies charged me for something I never benefited from and I did not get anything from them which is a high way robbery. Where is the consumer protection? Who is monitoring these thieves? I hope there is someone who will take steps to close these places down and protect us from them.

• Mc
    M Cowper Jan 11, 2010

I also have been a victim of ordering so called health care tables and then cancelling them and still having money taken from my account for what I'm not sure. Doesn't my bank have the authority to decline this charges? I've learnt my lesson and will not being ordering anything from America.

• Fo
    Fool That I Am Jan 13, 2010

Does anyone have an e-mail contact for Elitepack. I am being charged on my credit card and my credit card company tells me that I have to cancel all of these charges. HELP!!

• Co
    Cota Feb 06, 2010

I was also taken by Dazzle white! Elite pac charged me 24.00 plus out of country fees. I called and canceled so as not to be charged again. I filed a dispute with citi cards and they just sent me a letter saying that the company didn't do anything illegal so I lost the dispute! Buyer be ware!!! These company's have found a loop hole and they know it!

• Li
    Linda in FL Apr 13, 2010

Same problem. I have tried to call all of these merchants that have shown up on my credit card to cancel them, but all I get is messages saying "your call can not be completed as dialed" or " this number has been either disconnected or is no longer in service." And all of this because I ordered a "free" sample of Dazzle White and paid $1.95 for shipping only by credit card. Where is there any justice for these kinds of fraud?