Elite Window SoultionsPoor Product

I recently used this company due to the great price. The caulking looks like a 5th grader did it. Not happy with how difficult they our to open. My wife struggles with the windows. His sample must have been a better window then what was installed. The windows our better than my old ones but not by much. I wish I had paid a little more and went with another company. I will not even use them for my rental property that I was planning to do shortly. I don't recommend this company unless you want to have problems .

• I3
    i30 Jun 22, 2010

Very happy I saw this before going with this company. Are you still displeased with the window?

• Mr
    Mrs. Sherry Sep 08, 2011

I also have used Elite Window Solutions and have actually been quite pleased! I have actually sent them to a few of my family members recently. They seemed prompt in the installation and I love the product that we received. My husband and I got a few other estimates from other companies and nobody compared. The price and the product were literally unbeatable. According to the job they did in my home I would recommend Elite to anyone who needed windows in their home.

• Rv
    RVAhawk Mar 07, 2013

This sounds like a BS review to me. The "seemed" to be prompt? You have "actually" sent them to a "few' of you family members recently? This sounds like a contrived made up bunch of horsecrap to me. This company is a JOKE. Cheap crap for materials. Cheap labor. Just a bad deal all around. Avoid them like the plague.