Electronics4lessBad service

S

The telephone of electroforless #[protected] for customer and sales "THE NUMBER YOU DIAL IS NOT IN SERVICE"
They instructed me to transfer to Western union to
Elmer Balwin 16 Saint martin Le Grand in LONDON
Thank God my friend called the above number and their number is not in service.
Beware this scam artist!

• Kr
    Kris Jan 12, 2009

I submitted the payments for two I-phones the same day via Western Union, never got the items and my calls and e-mails to the company weren't answered. I've tried to submit a complaint to the BBB, but the answer, three months later was that they couldn't contact them!( how surprising :)I am open to any action and if somebody has any success with getting anything from Electronics For Less, please contact me [email protected]