Electrolux Microwave — terrible customer service
I purchased an Electrolux microwave 2 years back. The buttons have been giving some trouble for the last few days. I lodged a service request with the service center, they first promised to send a service engineer within 2 days. I did explain to them since we are all working people, they will have to stick to the day they have promised, so that we can ensure at least someone is at home to attend to the engineer. On the given day there was no sign of the engineer till late afternoon, so i finally called the customer service desk again and they coolly tell me that the person will not come that day. Thats the first time i threw a fit, how can they not keep their word, if they assure a customer, they have to stick by it.
Then the engineer comes and informs me that the control panel needs to be changed. I ask him to do the needful and ensure that the part is good and authorized by the company. he assures me the same. After 2 days the service engineer comes with the replacement part, only to my shock that the replacement part looked older than the used one in my microwave. It had scratches and the worst was there was no quality control stamp. When i called the Service Manager he tells me that since the parts are kept in the godown its quiet possible to have the scratches. They can give me only 3 months guarantee and if the part stops working again i can call them. Firstly the manager did not know how to speak to a customer as at one point he also told me that take what we have sent or just live with the faulty panel. Also when i asked why is a new piece not brought to the customers residence and then opened and fixed, he said he cannot do it, as all the pieces are kept in the godown and thats how it works. When i asked him for his supervisors number he insisted that he is the only one and he takes all the decisions. The person was extremely rude, discourteous and had no clue what customer service means. This kind of service from a company like electrolux is disgusting and bad.
More Electrolux Microwave Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Electrolux Induction Range - e15 error code - cooktop not working 
- Frigidaire - front load washer poorly engineered. 
- Electrolux India - pathetic customer service by electrolux 
- Electrolux Front Loader Washer & Dryer - % year warranty & dryer breaks 1.4 yrs into contract
- Electrolux - Washer & Dryer - rebate scam 
- Frigidaire - product is front load washer, model fffw5000oqw
- Frigidaire - service contract 
- Frigidaire / Electrolux - frigidaire dishwasher: 2 years old
- Frigidaire - refrigerator fan quit, spoiled food
- Frigidaire - poor product and customer service