Electric Company (Eversource) CT / risk to my animals

1 42 prospect st, terryville ,CT 06786, United States Review updated:

I have a dispute with the electric company about a bill they put in my name that isn't my bill. I sent them a letter. Yesterday, I came home and my power was turned off WITHOUT a notice. when I entered my home, it was over 95 degrees and my animals were hardly breathing . I had the Air conditioner on with the windows closed. There was hardly any oxygen in the house. I called them today and they gave me the run around. I told tem I was going to sue them.

Bi
Jun 07, 2019

Comments

• Bi
      Jun 07, 2019

Power is not turned off without a notice. Pay your bills. Stop being a deadbeat.

Also, there was most definitely oxygen in the house. Oxygen is neither removed nor transmuted through some alchemical magic when in air conditioner, or electricity in general, is deactivated. Lack of cool air circulating? Perhaps. Warmer than usual climate, most assuredly. Lack of oxygen? Absolutely not. That is patently false.

Go get your attorney and sue away, but I am gonna go out on a limb here and say you're just shoveling money down the old drain there.

Hope that helps!