Elec-shop-china.comSame crap different name

M Review updated:

these are the same guys who've been scamming people with www.electronics-brand.com IT LOOKS TOO GOOD BECAUSE IT IS.
Don't send them money!! you'll never receive the goods.

If they really sold motorcycles that cheap we'd all be rich.

• S
      Aug 30, 2009

Elec-shop-china.com = FRAUD just another horrible internet scam, a fraudulent company, you should steer clear!!!

• S
      Sep 18, 2009

Somehow an email for this scam website was generated from my hotmail account. It's an email account I pretty much never use. I only found out about this email because my sister got the email from me and she replied back asking me about it. Ever since Hotmail made changes earlier, with the whole Windowslive crap, it's been nothing but a headache. Earlier I had an "out of office" message advertising some site as my outgoing message, right after the Windowslive was installed. Is Microsoft completely dense or something? Nevermind, that's redundant.

• T
      Sep 19, 2009
    Elec-shop-china.com - hacking address book
    elec-shop-china.com

The above company hacked into my e-mail, and copie3d my address book. Than sent a letter to all my friends, as if it were my recomondations, to buy from them. They have done this several times.
    In the meantime, I have taken on some new security measures and I hope that will prevent future "hacking"

• 1
      Sep 24, 2009

This company also hacked into my address book and sent a message to everyone on it as if it was me recommending their site.

• A
      Dec 28, 2009

Yes, I have received emails from people I know with "hotmail accounts" with just "Re" in the subject line.
    People that I also know would not send me an email to buy something, cause they know I am broke.

The website to shop for scamtasics is: ELE-SHOP.com

How can we stop this nonsense?

• K
      Mar 17, 2010

I got an email from my friend with their ads, I bought a computer from them, it is pretty good product I saw.

• K
      Oct 27, 2010

Got malware on my PC last week that also robo-spammed my address book for shop-ele.com (link was to uk.shop-ele.com/product.asp ). What a pain in the wazoo! Got rid of it. Here's how:
    1) Change email account password IMMEDIATELY, but to be safe, do this from a DIFFERENT computer than the one that is infected. You'll soon get notifications that someone is making numerous unsuccessful attempts to login to your account. (Ha-ha!)
    2) Run utility on your computer, Disk Cleanup. This isn't "necessary", but will make step 3 easier. This step will empty your temp files, remove cookies, etc., and should be every once in a while anyway.
    3) Run PC Tools DEMO version (or the full version, if you've already paid for it). It'll identify a couple registry keys that are bad. Keep this window open.
    4) Run RegEdit. Find the bad keys reported in #3 and delete them. Close down PC Tools and RegEdit.
    5) Upgrade your virus protection. (Me: McAfee)
    6) Run a full scan of your virus protection. It should find a virus file and isolate/delete it.
    7) Reboot.
    You're done!
    After doing this, I had no more spam generated from my email account. I've used the same PC to login to email, Facebook, etc., with no further problems.
    Good luck!