Eldo Coaches — bad service
This the 2nd time using this bus service. I recently spoke to the manager in the Cape Town offices, and he apologies for the first incident.
About a month ago I used eldo coaches to travel to Eastern Cape. The bus broke for almost 3 hours outside Worcester, which didn't really irritate a lot of people although it was an inconvenience. when I came back from the Eastern Cape I went to collect my refund for my sister which couldn't travel with because she had to be admitted in hospital, the front line consultant were quite very rude until I spoke to their manger and he then told them he knows about the incident and I should be refunded, after a long struggle and unprofessional assistant.
Now, Today currently am using eldo coaches again, I actually regret booking with the bus again. I thought it would be a bit better after I was promised this ride will be a smooth and better one. it's actually worst than my previous experience. The bus is so dirty it smells like urine... it's even hard to breath. This is not only bad service but a health hazard as well.
how do you take people for long distance in a flirty bus, like you transporting pigs!!!
quite disappointed and making a ought that this well the last time I actually use this bus again. I've read a lot of complaints already about this bus and am thinking at the back of my head are these complaints addressed accordingly???
More Eldo Coaches Complaints & Reviews
- Eldo Coaches - eldo coaches are not looking after their buses properly 
- Eldo Coaches - assault by a disgusting bus driver
- Eldo Coaches - the way the driver is driving the bus is so unacceptable
- Eldo Coaches - service from capetown station and conditions of the bus.
- Eldo Coaches - bus service sucks 
- Eldo Coaches - time frame
- Eldo Coaches - bad service
- Eldo Coaches - disgusting state of the toilets and reception area of eldo bus service
- Eldo Coaches - bus being late
- Eldo Coaches - refund