Eglobalwireless.comPlantronics Voyager Pro

B

I order a Plantronics Voyager Pro from www.EGlobalWireless.com
DO NOT BUY FROM THESE CROOKS.
Like other complaints (google eglobalwireless complaints), these crooks shipped the headset in a ziploc baggie and the headset doesnt even work.
No paperwork, No instructions and this is the reponse from the company regarding the packaging:

"OEM packaging is not as visually attractive but is far more economical and because OEM packaging uses less paper, plastic, ink and cardboard it creates less waste and is better for the environment. Although OEM packaged product ships in a clear poly bag, a plain white or brown box you can be assured it is the same quality product as the retail packaged version. Buying OEM packaged products saves you money and helps save the planet."
They dont mention that when buying the headset.

I called the customer service line and all of the lines go to a voicemail box except the sales line.
They will take your call if your trying to buy, but they want you to leave a message if you have questions about returning the product.
I asked about their "5 Star Service " and the person named "Mark W" was NOT helpful and rude and told me to leave a message in the other mailboxes. This is a scam company run out of a persons garage (google the return address and see pix of open garage w/boxes of products)

You will spend more time chasing down your money than its worth!!!
Do not buy from them...Again, please spend your money with more reputable companies and not companies run out of there garage.

• Tc
    Tcoyote Dec 03, 2009

I also ordered from eglobalwireless.com, a Plantronics Pro. The product was sent in a plastic bag with no paper work or additional ear pieces. I thought this was odd, but it was too late as they already had my money. The Plantronics Pro worked for less than three weeks before going dead. I tried to telephone the company but could only get through their answering machines. I emailed the company and they suggested I contact Plantronics with my complaint.

Needless to say I agree with the previous author and will never order from this company again. Lesson learned, if it's the lowest price, it is for a reason!!!

GFB08835 Jan 28, 2010

Yes, i bought same item on Dec.8, 2009 and it died on me and wont turn on. Sent them a email since they wont answer support line. It only says to email us. WTF

GFB08835 Jan 28, 2010

I just hung up PLANTRONICS and eglobalwireless IS NOT an authorized reseller for them. So they have no idea where theyre getting their products and Plantronics will not fix it if something goes wrong.

• He
    HELLODIRECT434 Apr 01, 2010

FOR DIRECT COMPLAINTS PLEASE CALL CEO OF THIS COMPANY ATT [protected] THANK YOU

Christian Thompson May 18, 2010

I agree - DO NOT buy from eglobalwireless.com. Very rude customer service. When my item did not arrive, I was told to talk with the post office, and if they could not help me then I was out of luck. ??? They got very agitated at me when I wanted to know what to do next, if the post office was not able to help me locate the missing order. I was told it was out of their hands, and they would do nothing further to help me. WOW. STAY AWAY!

• Ya
    yamar420 Jun 25, 2010

I had the same issue. I purchased a Plantronics Discovery 975 Bluetooth Wireless Headset (to replace the one I put thru the washing machine.) The headset did not work. It came in a ziploc baggie with no instructions. I thought it would come just as I purchased my original. So, I got over the crappy packaging issue, but when I emailed them telling them that it did not work, they keep sending ridiculous directions like I was an idiot. Finally, I got them to return it but i had to pay a $25 restocking fee. I am not sure why they would restock a broken product, but i guess it would not surprise me based on their horrible customer service. Some other poor soul is probably trying to return the same broken headset now.

When I shipped it back, i found out the company is in a residence. I guess that explains everything.

Bottom line is do not buy from this company.

I learned a lesson here. I will never buy something on the interwebs without doing a check for scams. If I only checked out the company before had i would have never had to go through all this. I do most all purchases online (since 2000) and this is the only thing I ever had an issue with.

• Ri
    ricardo lorin Jul 25, 2010

I actually disagree, i had a very good experience. these complaints sound like their competition is resorting to dirty tricks. i have read about these things going on amongs internet shops.

GFB08835 Jul 26, 2010

Mr lorin must work for them or be associated with them is all i can say. Maybe he commented to soon and will shortly find out that his device is broken. He thinks and comments that we are competitors throwing mud?? What a joke. I actually sold my used broken junk headset on ebay.I dont think a competitor is going through all that trouble. And i must add one final comment, IF you buy the Plantronics Pro bluetooth from a reputable company (verizon, amazon) you will not be disappointed i promise. Its the best one i ever used yet. Outperforms both of my jawbones. To this day since way back on Dec 8, 2009 i still have not heard a reply from them [censor] at eglobalwireless.

• Ro
    ropicrdo Aug 19, 2010

I purchased the mini laptop they advertise on eGlobalwireless.com for $99.99 and I even brought the warantee and when the computer came it had a blue screen. I returned it as instructed but instead of sending me another computer, they charged me a 'restocking fee'! I called and was directed to email, every return is handled by email. This company is a scam, they are making their money on the so called restocking fees. If you are in the market for an electronics, stay away from eGloblalwireless.com

• Wh
    who needs it? Aug 23, 2010

I received a unsealed used item, packed badly and obviously with no intention to be what I paid for as advertised. Lots of complaints online also about people trying to follow instructions for 'exchange' and still not getting what they paid for or worse, nothing at all. They are also reportedly running an ebay auction under the ID admon347 with lots of negative feedback.
    Go elsewhere.

Also, if you're paying through PayPal, better to use a credit card to draw funds from, you may not be protected in case you need to get a full refund.

chrissmith Aug 31, 2010

I have not purchased anything from them as of yet but after reading all the compaints I am surprised they still are in business and have a website. People like this should be shut down especially in hard times like now. Who and why could someone take advantage of someone and live with themselves. I was going to purchase the mini netbook they advertise for $99.00 but I am really rethinking this over and now I see why they can sell them for only $99.00. Why can't someone offer a special that is too good to be true but legal and with honesty.
    signed smitty

• Co
    Consumerforthepeople Sep 24, 2010

down right scamers. don't see why eBay wont shut them down. they have 94 negative feedback and growing for one month. im sure they have paypal claims out the wazoo. i had to file a complaint and won. got to researching the 99.00 mini net book to find out its all thin cheap plastic with poor wifi capabilities and electronics. they wholesale for around 25 to 30.00 dollars.

zlindsey Oct 24, 2010

WARNING: DO NOT BUY ITEMS FROM EGLOBALWIRELESS.COM. This company is a FRAUD! The NETBOOKS are DEFECTIVE AND SLOW. If you're NOT SATISFIED, YOU have to PAY for SHIPPING, 25% FEE, AND YOU WILL NOT GET REFUNDED IF YOU PURCHASED WARRANTIES.

• Gm
    gmuqt Oct 26, 2010

I bought one of their so called mini laptops. It was a piece of crap. It didn't have enough ram on it to access the internet. What a sham of money lost.

• Gm
    gmuqt Oct 26, 2010

I bought a mini netbook from this company 5 months ago. It wasn't worth the $120 paid for it. I bought it to take with me on vacation. It didn't have enough RAM on it to access the internet. It still doesn't. What a sham. Don't waste your money on their products. BS Restocking fees keep you from getting the money back that you spent. Truly dissappointed!

• Eg
    eGlobal Wireless Oct 27, 2010

Hello,

Thank you for your email. We have a less then 1% complaint ratio VS the amount of volume we do in sales. As a company we are ok with that number. It is impossible to make everyone happy, but it is possible to make most, which is our current status. We are in good standing with the BBB online, we resolve every issue and every complaint. Things do go wrong from time to time, but we believe how problems are handled is what separates the business's that last, and the shady fly by night ones that don't. In the end, it's your choice. We offer products at the lowest possible prices and offer 5 star service.

zlindsey Nov 08, 2010

Eglobal Wireless should be ashamed! You SELL FAULTY PRODUCTS and make your PROFIT off of your REFUND POLICY! You FALSELY ADVERTISE that your "company" is rated as 5 star service. If EVERYONE googled Eglobalwireless Complaints, you will find MANY COMPLAINTS ALL ABOUT THE SAME THINGS: Faulty Adverstisment, Faulty Customer Service, Faulty PRODUCTS, and Faulty POLICIES. LIVE IN YOUR LIE Eglobalwireless, BUT YOU ARE WRONG and you DO NOT DESERVE to do BUSINESS! Go to YOUTUBE and VIEW VIDEO DOCUMENTATION on "HOW GREAT" (not) this company really is!

zlindsey Nov 08, 2010

Eglobalwireless.com's EMAIL REPLY to me on Monday, October 25, 2010: (This reply PROOVES that the 7" Generic Netbook doesn't fit the description advertisement and that they are AWARE that the product they sell is NOT OF GOOD QUALITY!)
    Thank you for your email. Honestly for $99.00 what were you expecting to get? Its a GENERIC made in china, no frills Basic netbook.. You cant blame us for the quality of these units. We do not manufacture them .You could have called us OR did a little research and homework on what you were buying. (eglobalwireless.com email reply, 2010)
    I paid $352.07 TOTAL, I received ONLY $225.00 back. I BELIEVE THEY SHOULD'VE REFUNDED MY FULL REFUND BECAUSE THE PRODUCTS THEY SENT ME WERE FAULTY PRODUCTS!
    VIDEO DOCUMENTATION CAN BE FOUND ON YOUTUBE:

• Ap
    aprngrl11 Nov 16, 2010

i agree this company is a cam and i am contacting my attorney on this they dont need to be in business i got my 7'netbook to day and wont even stay on it keeps saying the battery is low and it shuting down how crapy this is not even cool i am surprised they are in business still they write faulty reviews by their self thats why it say anyomous because its their own person writing reviews about they own company i will have a lawsuit shortly on them

GFB08835 Nov 16, 2010

the poster on here "zlindsey" had posted youtube video showing the defective [censor] products from eglobal and they wrote to her and threatened her to take down video or be sued LMAO. Yeah thats a reputable company. Bunch of [censor]. I told her i would repost the the video for her .

GFB08835 Nov 16, 2010

im sorry, aprngrl11 had the videos. just wanted to clarify

CHAM8740 Nov 18, 2010

I agree, Eglobalwireless is a scam company. It is impossible to get some to talk to you by phone. I ordered the 99.99 netbook, the only thing I can do is play freecell. If you are thinking about buying anything from this company, PLEASE DO NOT.

• jcnealy Nov 30, 2010

wish I would have read this before i ordered a netbook a week ago for my daughter for Christmas they haven't shipped yet and wont answer my emails i have a very heavy heart cause i ruined my daughters Christmas and can not afford to buy else where

jadal Dec 07, 2010

I just got my 99$ netbook from eglobal. They were late shipping it out but arrived in solid package, plastic all over to stop from getting scratched, and I was able to link up to my wireless internet by following the instruction manual. Sorry others are having a bad experience.

• Tb
    tblake Dec 08, 2010

the more im readin these complaints im starting to believe them. i placed an order on november 29 2010 for the 7" mini netbook. the information i read told me that my order would be shipped in 3-5 days. needless to say its been 9 days and still know nothing about my order. ive tried callin and all i get is a recording please leave a message. i leave a message and still no one will return my call. i go online to chat live still there yet again i have to wait all the messagethat appears on my screen will say is a rep will be with u shortly and guess what i talk to know one. well i guess i will have to wait hu. so much for that 5 star customer service .they should stand behind that 5 star customer rating.i dont rate them as being a 5 star customer sevice.

• Am
    AmD2 Dec 13, 2010

I posted an order with this company as well. I placed my order on 11/30/2010 before I read this comments. I placed an order or 2 of the 7" mini netbook. with shipping order for in 3-5 days. This was suppose to be for my childrens Christmas and like most people I do not have any more money to buy a new present. I don' have any idea when or if I will receive my order because no one will answer my calls, e-mail or the live chat. I've tried callin and all I get is a recording please leave a message. I go online to chat live to only have a response on my screen will say is a rep will be with u shortly . I check my order status, and it still states not yet shipped. Is there anything that can be done to stop this company? Please help!

• Li
    Lil' Dee Dec 14, 2010

AmD2, im working on trying to get to the bottom of this "company"...your best bet is to contact your bank for your money back. I too bought one and 2 weeks later nothing...i am working on getting my money back and luckily i have a guy from craigslist i have bought computers from before. My sister who fell for the eglobalwireless thing too got her money back and went to pricewatch.com and found a computer, about $60 more but its legit. I have done a lot of research and made a lot of phone calls in the last couple days, i apparently have to watch what i say on here because someone from eglobal is stalking all the complaint sites to try to make people feel better.

mattwileymccl Dec 17, 2010

whats that address of the residence????????????'

Jaded722 Dec 17, 2010

I recently placed an order online at eGlobalWireless.com for a 7" Netbook laptop for my 8 year old daughter for Christmas. This ended up costing me $138.85, since I paid an extra $20 for a pink one, an extra $5 for 3-5 day shipping, and $2.90 for expedited processing. I placed this order on 12/11, and checked the status and found that it wasn't even shipped yet. I have been trying to call this company since 12/14 at their number [protected], and the message says "We are currently experiencing heavy call volumes and all our agents are busy assisting other customers. Please try your call again later" and it hangs up. I even tried their online support, and I just get the message "All operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly." and waited for several hours to talk to someone and still cant get through to anyone. Then I looked up "eGlobalWireless.com complaints" and found out that I am not the only one who got scammed by this company. It really devastated me since I don't have a lot of money to just go and buy another one. Like most people, I live paycheck to paycheck and just wanted my daughter to have a good Christmas and this company took that from her. I hope this company feels good about ruining my daughters Christmas. I had to sit and explain to her what happened, and I can tell she was disappointed, but she just said "it's ok mom, don't be sad about that, don't worry about getting me anything." I'm glad she understands that much, and she has never expected the world from me, but I try to do what I cant, and eGlobalWireless.com took that joy from me watching her open that gift.

John Cramer Dec 19, 2010

THIS COMPANY IS A RIP OFF AND DOES NOT DELIVER ITEMS THAT ARE PURCHASED. I ORDERED A LAPTOP AND IT WAS NEVER DELIVERED AFTER 2 MONTHS. PLEASE NOTIFY YOUR STATES ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE AND BBB, CONSUMER AFFAIRS ABOUT THESE ROBBERS IF YOU ARE A VICTIM IT IS THE ONLY WAY FOR US TO FIGHT THES THIEVES.

• Am
    AmD2 Dec 21, 2010

Hi everyone,
    A few days agree I was in the same situation you guys are in. I purchased 2 7" netbook on 11/30/2010. After reading the complaint board there was an email from him stating he wanted a chance to correct any problems that we were having so I e-mailed Erik personally and explain my situation. I also called him at the same telephone number at his extention. He immediatley gave me a tracking number and the next day he responsed to my e-mail with the same tracking number...Of course I immediately begin to track the order...I recieved my order on 12/20/2010...I checked the netbooks and they are in working condition at this time... They are for my children Christmas and I am not expecting it to do a lot but I was able to get online to facebook and check my e-mail...If any of you guys are not able to cancel your order...continue to try and contact Erik. His e-mail address is [email protected] His name is Erik Enlund..I will keep you updated on the product...

• We
    wejo7185 Dec 21, 2010

Ordered an Aliph Jawbone bluetooth earpiece. Advertised as new. They sent it in a plastic bag, taped shut! Was used or refurbished, but not advertised as such. Jawbones come in plastic boxes. They never admitted to being so unethical and then expected me to pay for the return shipping, even though I never would have purchased it had I known it was used! They wrote, "return shipping is the buyer's responsibility, " but it is the dot com's responsibility to be ethical and not trick customers into purchasing used items by pretending items are new and nowhere (on website, item name, in item description, in email receipt) writing that the item was previously owned.

no christmas gift Dec 29, 2010

ON 12/16/10 I ORDERED A 7" MINI LAPTOP AND PAID AND ADDITIONAL FEE FOR 2-3 DAY SHIPPING AND STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE LAPTOP. THIS WAS A CHRISTMAS GIFT FOR MY SON WHICH HE NEVER RECEIVED. WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE TAKE SOMEONES MONEY AT CHRISTMAS TIME AND LEAVE A CHILD WITHOUT A CHRISTMAS GIFT. WATCH OUT FOR THIS COMPANY. DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE A FRAUD. STAY AWAY!!!

• Mh
    mhsalgado Dec 30, 2010

My brother ordered one of these as well and waited two weeks for it to come. After calling non-stop and getting the "voicemail inbox full" messages, it actually showed up though. Hopefully your netbook does the same but if, by chance, you actually get your order, pray it doesn't have a blue screen upon turning it on. The freakin' battery doesn't even charge and the poor guy can't even get support. These people are only in the business of fraud and scams is what it sounds like to me. Someone really needs to put these criminals in jail where they belong instead of laughing all the way to the bank with customer payments then kicking them to the curb.

• Te
    tesasanti Dec 30, 2010

I received the netbook from eglobalwireless 20 days after purchase. I cannot get anyone from the company to assist with the WIFI issue...then I got so fed up that I planned to return the product only to find out that the company charges a 25% restocking fee on returns! This is ridiculous. The netbook is for my son who only wants to play online games with it...does anyone have answers?!

• Ca
    canthony Jan 09, 2011

I agree with everyone about Eglobalwireless. They are scam artists. They have poor customer service, oh let me rephrase they have no customer service. Forget talking to anyone, or getting to live chat. I ordered two mine netbooks, that were total crap and could not perform properly. I should have researched. Now, I am fighting with PayPal for my refund, they are not proving to be consumer oriented either. I have faxed many hard copies of proof that E-global recieved my return and they are giving me huge hassle. Still waiting on my results again. I will not give up and even considering a class action against this company if anyone is intereseted. keep ya'll posted.

• Bi
    bitchnMoan Jan 20, 2011

there is a facebook group for a class action lawsuit. I believe if you search for it its under DO NOT ORDER FROM EGLOBALWIRELESS.
    Go to the discussions and you will see the people interested in filing a lawsuit.
    eglobalwireless is a terrible place to order from.
    -you cant get in touch with them on the phone
    -they want you to email them with your personal email address and info for them to give you a tracking number or any info about your package that you already paid for and they should have notified you if it was late.
    -just opened mine and it says i need some sort of wifi card. great.
    -the windows program they use is outdated
    -forget the live chat, you wont get through
    -they want you to return your item so they can keep the laptop to mail to someone else, and get a 25 percent cut of what you paid just to have it mailed out to you, and for you to see it for what it really is, and then you mail it back, and they win.

just dont order from them people i wish i hadnt. they have a valentines deal going on now! i think a lot of relationships are going to end if a girlfriend or boyfriend/hubby or wife gets one of these pieces of crap for vday!!! hahaha

• Pa
    Paramera Jan 26, 2011

This has to be one of the worst retailers on the web. DO NOT DUE BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. After not receiving this item and paying extra shipping and also an extended warranty They only refunded 2/3rds of my money. This company is a JOKE.

• Ge
    Gene1111 Feb 02, 2011

Eglobalwireless.com is a total rip off company. That mini laptop was slower thatn my smartphone. It couldnt load most of my kids websites. I returned it and was charged the 25% and they kept the Warranty money also. Terrible company - falce advertising and rips off customers with their return policies.
    Never again.

• Ps
    Pseudonym Mar 09, 2011

Hi there,
    I was just about to sit down and seriously consider buying one of the eGlobalWireless 7" mini netbooks, but I feel I should thank you all for speaking up about their poor quality products and apparently nonexistent customer service. I have long lived with the phrase "If it's too good to be true, it probably is, " and this so-called company sounds like a perfect example - I'm glad I took the time to search for customer reviews.

My only question for all of you that *have* gone through so much grief with this company is whether or not any of you have actually contacted the Better Business Bureau, to not only lodge complaints against them but to find out if they are even a BBB accredited business to begin with. As I haven't made a purchase from these guys, (and I don't plan to, either :P) I can't really make a complaint, but I'd be interested in knowing if the BBB is aware of eGlobalWireless scams. Perhaps the business would be shut down for good.

Thanks again! :)