eGeneralMedical.comDisreputable and dishonest

eGeneralMedical.com is disreputable and dishonest. They take advantage of the ill and elderly. Do not deal with this company, as you will probably be sorry you did.

eGeneralMedical made an unauthorized substitution when I placed an order. Then, when I contacted their customer service dept. about it, they promised a full refund and told me not to return the items they sent. After six months with no refund and many attempts to get back in contact with anyone at the company, I finally heard from Shannon Sauls, their Customer Service Manager. He again promised a full refund, but after a month there was stil no refund.

I filed a complaint with the BBB office in their area, and they replied with a statement that contained nothing but lies. Unfortunately, since eGeneralMedical is not a BBB member (I wonder why . . . ), there is nothing the BBB can do to get these crooks to deal fairly with me.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices