EFU Ultimate Pure Skinit is scam

J

I bought cream from this company. I found the ad that just poped up, and it was mentioned that they provided these creams for free, but you needed to pay only for shipping fee. After I paid for postage, and paid two times (I don't know why charge me two times and ship to once): which was $5.48 and $6.91, these # charged me for $138.81 and didn’t provide any confirmation email or order.
Despite a conversation with customer services person via telephone and emails, when I found out most of the above information and timings, nothing was resolved, no refund of any kind! This company just cheat for money. They don't care about customer.

Never purchase anything from this company, even free item (it is a trap!!!)