EducationDynamicsMismanaged organization

K

I have been a client of this company's now for several years and I wish I could say was a supporter. We unfortunately have signed a long term contract at my institution but this company's products - specifically the goalquest tools - do not work and the support is terrible. A few years ago, we decided to use goalquest to try and help us with retention and enrollment yield but nothing they produce ever works quite right. There are always glitches and then when you complain, their policy is to tell you that's what happens with the internet technologies. It's not a good way to run a business.

Chris2007 Mar 17, 2011

I agree. For those interested in joining a class action suit again Education Dynamics dba Elearners, please contact me.

• Gd
    g-dogg Dec 22, 2013

If you are thinking of using Education Dynamics, don't. Most of their leads are worthless, and they screw affiliates over by deleting accounts for no reason. They cheat and steal. Stay away.

Mario Lopez Jul 24, 2014

Their product line is a complete scam! All of their products are basically the same low quality leads.