eDreamspaid twice for the same product

A Nov 27, 2017 Review updated:

My relative, Tajul Islam Chowdhury, paid USD $ 221.42 and 162.44 using his SCB VISA Platinum card (No: [protected]) to buy online air tickets from Air Asia Airlines (Kolkata-Jaipur) for my family on October 29, 2017 by edreams website. At Kolkata airport, however, the Air Asia Airlines officials claimed that I have to pay for the ticket as Mr. Chowdhury's online payments were unsuccessful. I paid for the tickets again on that spot using EBL VISA Platinum card (Name: ANM Golam Kibria, Card No: [protected]) on my travel date, i.e. November 05, 2017. I request you not to charge the amounts (USD $ 221.42 and 162.44) to Mr. Tajul Islam Chowdhury's credit card as I have already paid for the tickets. We have already informed the matter to Mr. Chowdhury's bank.

•   Nov 28, 2017

Hello Anm,

Thanks for the message.

Firstly, can you please update your post and remove your card details as this is a public forum.

So we can look into this further for you, can you please contact us directly through the link below with your reference number and we will look into this for you.

Best regards,
    Christos - Customer care.