[Resolved] eDreamsa total bungle of what should have been a simple purchase of a ticket?

D Mar 07, 2017

On the 6th of March 2017 I purchased 2 tickets on line through edream
One was with Asiax from Gold Coast Brisbane Australia to Auckland NZ and a return ticket with Virgin airlines Auckland to Gold coast
When one ticket did not arrive I contacted edream to verify the purchase.
The email bounce back and the phone number attached had been disconnected. I finally got the correct email through Paypal.
After they received my inquiry on the 7th March they CANCELLED my return ticket. Then I contacted them again and on the 8th of March they reinstated the ticket but without the baggage allowance I had paid for in the original ticket. It also takes more than 24 hours to get any response from them.
This morning I contacted them AGAIN to ask for my original ticket with baggage allowance but I am still waiting for a response.
This has been the most stressful experience of my life as I had to borrow the money for this trip. It is not a holiday its a trip of compassion to look after a sick relative. If I had not checked and just trusted you I would have been stuck in NZ and not been able to bring home my clothing. I am an old lady not a rich person.

You will need these codes for doing your check-in and for managing any enquiries related to your flight.
Departure
From Coolangatta - Gold Coast, QLD (OOL) to Auckland (AKL), with Air Asia X MPNZHR Confirmed
Return
From Auckland (AKL) to Coolangatta - Gold Coast, QLD (OOL), with Virgin Australia 5AJH5P
See itinerary details

• Resolution Statement

• eDreams_en.'s Response · Mar 15, 2017

Hi Doyne,

First of all, our sincere apologies for the delay in response.

Regarding to your concern, in order to help you check the case, we have sent you a private message. Please kindly check it and reply with your booking details.

One of our agents will assist you accordingly once we get such details.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Kind regards,