EDoorStoreUnauthorized charges

J Review updated:

I ordered doors from edoorstore. When I received my doors one was not shipped and the front doors you could see right thru to the outside. I was told to return the doors and they would refund our money because we did not have time to wait for them to build us new ones. Even though there warranty says they will not refund the owner specifically said he would refund our money. To date he has our front doors, the one door that wasn't shipped and all the money for the doors.

I have tried for a year to get a response and they are 'restructuring' their business now they don't answer or respond to any emails. But they are still selling doors on line. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR DOORS STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!

• Co
    Concerned & Disappointed Feb 19, 2020

Estoredoor ( estoredoor.com ) has not send me the 2 Large dog beds that I ordered. I requested for the tracking numbers ( texts and emails) but they would not respond. I asked for my refund if they did not have any dog beds left but they still would not reply. That kind of business and rip-off should not be accepted in America. Don’t sell products and take money if you don’t have the products. Honesty and integrity are very important in businesses.