Having problems with EdisonNation?

520 Elliot Street
Charlotte, NC 28202

Edison Nation offers multiple go-to-market strategiesto get your product idea on store shelves.

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with EdisonNation.

Complaints & Reviews

Edison NationEdison Nation

I submitted my idea in January of 2014 and was shocked to see a product almost exactly like it on a commercial just a couple of days ago. I logged back into my account and took screen shots of my submission so I would have proof of the date I submitted it, just in case Edison Nation tries to delete my account. My idea was called "facestamps" and I suggested that they would go well with hot huez. I will admit that my thought was for the face and the product they made is what I suggested but they are for the hair. I still believe they copied my idea and changed it slightly.

Jonathan Smith who created "bed lifts" originally had the idea of lights being inside the lifts and not of plugs being on the side. He claims Edison Nation took his idea and made it better. The people who are successful on Edison Nation must either know someone in the company or Edison Nation just feels they must allow a few people to win for the company to appear legit. I will say that it does seem like most of the ideas that have been stolen were submitted to the "As Seen on TV" searches.

Being successful with my product would have been very rewarding for me, especially because I am a mother of four beautiful children. I am so so disappointed with the fact that I wasted so much time and money on Edison Nation and all I got in return was my idea being stolen. Please see the video I submitted to them a year ago which I have now uploaded to youtube.

Edison Nation — Inventor scam artists

There needs to be a law that prevents these type of companies whom pray on wishful and undereducated...

Edison Nation — 25 Million Dollar Rip Off

Beware Inventors this is the best scam cooked up in a long time. Edision Nation, owned by Louis Foreman i...

Edison Nation LLCCustomer service

Poor custoemer service response. There's too many like independent businesses. It's too much...

• Sh
        Shilo Jan 07, 2011

EmeryCat Board.
        Your product is unsafe junk. The toy stick broke twice in 2 hours after I put it together. Leaving a stub of the post about 1". A cat can easley get hurt.
        No thought was given to the toys post :{

• 80
        808 Consumer Jan 30, 2011

Yes, toy stick to EmeryCat Board is not safe the one we bought broke within 30 minutes. All you inventors - Keep in mind, we love our furry family, that is why we purchase things that stimulate growth. Make sure it is safe and durable.