Edible Arrangementsundelivered bouquet

An Oct 21, 2019 Review updated:

I came all the way from out of town to for a special birthday celebration. When thinking of the perfect gift I instantly thought of Edible Arrangements. I ordered Dipped Delicious Daisy with a few customizations and choose to get it delivered. I ordered this bouquet on October 20, 2019 to be delivered on October 21, 2019, the persons birthday (order number W0079499263). My bouquet never came. I called and attempted to reach out to the Baton Rouge location of 6725 Siegen Lane Ste H Baton Rouge, La 70809 a total of 9 times throughout the day. They didn't answer any of the calls nor did they deliver my bouquet. This is the birthday girl's absolute favorite place and I was looking forward to her being treated on her day. We are in this city for only one day. I am absolutely distraught, disappointed, and disgusted. I spent $84.64 with you effortlessly being that I trusted your brand and your nationwide superb services. I should have taken the locals suggestion and gone to Albertson to get my fruit bouquet. I feel extremely failed by your company. The BBB has been contacted in this regard. I would like a full refund and a voucher comparable to the amount I attempted to purchased for this inconvenience.

Edible Arrangements

Comments

•   Oct 21, 2019

Hi Antonia, do you have any evidence that you did not receive the bouquet? Many customers try to scam companies. Thanks!