EdenPure Gen 4Blowing nothing but cold ar

R

These folks don't honor anything written in their warranty. Had me call Eden Pure directly as a run-around. EdenPure says that I should have ordered directly from them not Biotech, as their warranty is automatic, etc. Biotech told me I would need to ship the unit back to them at my cost and that they'd send me a reconditioned unit. I asked them if they could just send me the part "bulb", and was told no they couldn't. I cost me $39.95 to just order the bulb from EdenPure direct. That was equivalent to the cost of shipping the unit. Biotech said they couldn't issue me an RMA until I spoke with another department, that department referred me to yet another department and so on, I got the absolute run-around from them. Don't do business with BioTech, as they are crooks.