Eddie's ConstructionRip off

T

Eddie's Construction owned by Erasmo 'Eddie' Tanguma, was suppose to level and add support beams for the stability of my house After two seperate visits and after being paid two seperate times, my house bounces worst now than ever before As a result of the bouncing, my house is getting cracks, the commode does not want to sit like it did before and I have doors that dont want to close now. After asking Eddie for help, he now believes my house is at fault! I have had numerous other levelers come to my house and EVERYONE of them have said the wrong size of beams were used and the blocks used were too little That is my problem along with the lack of "work" Eddie's Construction did Apparently all they did was crawl under my house and sit the stuff under there!!!The sad part is, I will go to small claims court, but it will most likely give me my claim The problem, this company and owner are pretty savy with how the law works! He uses the court to help him collect but makes sure his assets are not in his name Or at least that is what quite a few of his competitors say is what he has used in the past to survive his bad work.