Ecola Termite ServicesScam

M

Ecola termite co.in ventura ca. charged me $1, 800 for alternitive treatment of drywood termites.They said their electro gun would kill all termites in my home.

Not only was that a lie! But the service was so poor it was shocking.I had damage to my home, people be rude to me on the phone, workers not showing up or calling ect.

I have asked for a refund and the owner said because of the economy that she can't afford it.This is by far the worst company I have ever done business with in my life!