eClick FurnitureNon delivery of goods

X

I ordered a dining table and chairs from Eclick for an engagement present for my daughter and her fiance. £314.00 was taken from my account (I paid with a debit card). I am still awaiting delivery. I tried phoning them but got an automated answering machine saying that they were having technical difficulties. I e-mailed them asking for a refund, but I'm still waiting. After hearing about others in the same boat I am so angry that they have taken our money with no intentions of sending the goods.I also wrote to them (Rachel Mead, Eclick furniture, 18 Maude Lane, Ripponden Mill, West Yorkshire, HX6 4BE) to no avail.

• Ha
    Hammed Aug 16, 2016

I purchased a Hyder Porto four poster bed and two matching side tables from eclickfurniture.co.uk on the 27th March 2009. They quoted three weeks for delivery and as it had not yet arrived I chased. I have since now discovered your site and all the other comments from other customers in the same position. Thanks to your site I have not had to spend countless time and money chasing. I now am aware what has happened. It seems we were all duped during the same period and I, like all the others were lured into a false sense of security by the HSBC portal for payment. I paid by credit card and I am awaiting to hear now from my bank as to next stages.

• Gr
    Grisha Aug 16, 2016

I started searching for a new trio sleeper bunk bed for my younger sister and myself at the beginning of this year and found the perfect one online on eclickfurniture.co.uk. I purchased it on the 23rd March and spent £284.00, finding no problems with the company and sadly being fooled by the HSBC secure gateway payment method. Now two weeks later I have emailed them about my delivery and got no reply. I have been phoning over the past few days and got nothing but a recorded message saying they have technical difficulties. I'm gutted to find that I most likely won't get my money back since I paid by debit card and my room decoration has been brought to a hault since i might have to spend even more on another bed. I just want to try and get my money back!

• As
    Askaz Aug 16, 2016

I ordered the chest of drawers on 13 March. Was told delivery would be around 10 days since when I have tried ringing them and get an automated message informing me of a technical fault and e-mailing them to which I get an automated response. Yesterday I sent a letter to them Special Delivery but am not holding my breath... Any help you can give will be greatly appreciated.