ECCO — shoes
The soles of my Ecco shoes, which I bought about two years ago but have used very very little, have started disintegrating. I do not have the receipt as I thought I'll never need it since Ecco shoes are supposed to be very durable.
Should I throw them in the garbage or will Ecco need to see them? I trust that a company like Ecco would stand behind their products, and more importantly, their customers satisfaction.
Ecco Customer Care's Response, Oct 09, 2019
We apologize your soles are disintegrating. So that we may assist you can you please let us know what country you reside in and provide us an email address? The appropriate team will be in touch with you.
ECCO USA Consumer Customer Service.
Updated by Muawieh, Oct 09, 2019
More ECCO Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Ecco Shoes - I no longer buy ecco! 
- [Resolved] Ecco Shoes - disintegrating soles 
- [Resolved] Ecco Shoes - cracks in soles 
- Ecco Shoes - shoes (sole) falling apart
- Ecco Shoes - three times with three different ecco shoes!!! 
- Ecco Shoes - desert boots
- ECCO - shoes
- ECCO - shoe soles disintegrating 
- Ecco Shoes - ecco dress shoes
- [Resolved] ECCO - shoes