Ecco / extremely rude saleswoman

Russia Review updated:

I asked to try a few shoes at Ecco branch in Galeria shopping mall in St. Petersburg, at the end I decided to think about my purchase and come back again tomorrow if I wanted to buy one. The saleswoman smirked and said something to the other salespeople and pointed her finger at me. I don't know any Russian but I'm pretty sure she said something mean. I asked her if they were open tomorrow she said nothing and turned her back on me. She was the older woman at the shop. I am extremely disappointed at this encounter. I hope this message reaches to her somehow and hopefully, she's fired or at least warned!

Hn
Mar 26, 2019

Comments

• Um
      26th of Mar, 2019

What da fuq you doing in Russia if you don't speak the language???
    Foo, this is your own fault.

26th of Mar, 2019

@Um is not an answer! I was just about to ask the same thing. If you’re in Russia you shouldn’t be surprised that they speak Russian. You took her time by trying on five shoes, not pair apparently. After that, you walked away. She probably referred to you as a waste of time.

27th of Mar, 2019

@Um is not an answer! She spoke english fluently. At the end she didn’t even bothered to answer my question.

27th of Mar, 2019

@SubSquirrel I tried two pairs of shoes. I don’t think thats wasting her time I think its her job.

27th of Mar, 2019

@First Born Triplet As I said before she spoke english fluently.

27th of Mar, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Do you know the language of every country you visit? Your name should be submitted in guinness!

27th of Mar, 2019

@Hnb Actually, yes. Enough to get by and I'm respectful.

That's what you are complaining about, they started yakking in Russian because you were not respecting their time.

27th of Mar, 2019

@Hnb Not the point. You are visiting HER country. She has a right to speak her original language especially if she is in her own country.
    Jeez! The reason we get bombed, you are!

27th of Mar, 2019

@Um is not an answer! You didn’t get my point. She has every right to speak her language. I didn’t say she should only speak english in front of me. But the way she spoke and pointed to me and laughed was not very respectful.

27th of Mar, 2019

@Um is not an answer! How do you know I was not respecting their time? And what makes you think I’m not respectful? I can read and understand a few words in russian but I’m not fluent enough to understand everything.
    I was literally there for 5 minutes!
    There were people there asking to try 4, 5 pairs of shoes.
    Make sure you know the full story before you judge.

27th of Mar, 2019

@Hnb Lemme guess. You have never seen the Koreans at the nail salons do this.

27th of Mar, 2019

@Hnb That's not what came across. How can we know the full story when you withhold that info. No one has access to your brain.

27th of Mar, 2019

@Hnb “I asked to try a few shoes at Ecco branch in Galeria shopping mall in”

A few shoes. Not pair.

27th of Mar, 2019

@raeareafdasfesfdsaf Yep, he’s been posting quite a lot lately. Hitting kids, child services called, treated wrongly, etc. He gets a kick out of it. I’ve been posting about him and have been questioned but I knew you’d remember. I just couldn’t remember your new nickname! Raeare or Ray R is how I’ll try to remember. With my amnesia it’s hard.

• Ta
      27th of Mar, 2019

I understand how you feel. I’ve been to the same store at Galeria. I asked to try a pair of shoes and then I asked for a larger size but the woman at the counter kept giving me the stink eye. I’m not certain if this is the same woman but even when I bought the shoes she was kinda rude and didn’t respond to my thank you and good byes.

• Re
      4th of Apr, 2019

The op doesnt know if she might have got the same timepass customer before also thats why she have behaved with her like this

Its her job you dont what might happened with her so kindly when you waste someone time kindly purchase dont do time pass

4th of Apr, 2019

@respect everyone Please translate into simple English. No more kindly.