Ebulk CandyI mailed an order to ebulk candy, they cashed my check for $20.85 3 weeks ago

I

I mailed an order to ebulk candy, they cashed my check for $20.85 3 weeks ago and I haven't received the candy. I am unable to contact them.

This candy was for my mother, how is suffering from lung cancer. It was for 4 pounds of the Belgium Napeoleon Sour Lemon, which she said helps her dry mouth.

Due to chemotherapy her taste buds are shot, but this candy seems to taste good to her.

I am writing because I hope to stop someone else from getting scammed.