The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Ebony Magazine — did not recieve order
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
On the evening of Feb. 6, 2009 a salesman showed up at the front porch of my residence, explaining to me the he was a sales agent representing yoli & associates, inc. By purchasing a subscription from him in the amount of $43.00 would help him gain points to earn money towards a scholarship to apply at any college he wanted. I took the time to listen to his sales pitch and finally gave in. Honestly, I am a hard working mother recieving just a lil' over minimum wage for the state of louisiana. Truthfully I really could not afford to buy this subscription, but i thought about how important education is and the long to term success one could of had if I had of stayed in school. Unfortunantly here i am at the computer 2 months later writing this complaint after I tried calling the number left on top of the reciept. which reads exactly in little red writing: 613 Franklin Street, Michigan City, In. 46360, Phone: [protected] Fax: [protected]
More Ebony Magazine Complaints & Reviews
- Ebony Magazine - Ripped off!
- Ebony Magazine - STOP SENDING ME MAGAZINES THAT I HAVE NOT SUBSCRIBED FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- M2 Mags - Ebony Magazine - Won't stop sending magazine
- Ebony Magazine - poor subscription service
- Ebony Magazine - subscription
- Ebony Magazine / Ebony Media Operations - I was sent a magazine that I did not subscribe to.
- M2MAG/EBONY - UNSOLICITED SUBSCRIPTION
- Ebony Magazine / Ebony Media Operations - magazine
- Ebony Magazine - ebony magazine
- Ebony Magazine - unauthorized subscription