eBizAutosOnline fraud

Ebizautos states they are able to customize any website for you.. I had my company switch to them because they stated that they would be able to build me a website for my company and handle all of my needs. Well that's a BIG LIE. The only people you can talk to are cs reps and they don't know what they are doing. They can't build or even copy another persons layout without giving you a lot of BS. They say they will call you back and they don't. There business is a big scam! Stay away at all cost, And don't let them host your url... They crashed my email sever and it took 3 days for them to fix a simple problem. Also they will nickle and dime you over everything. I asked them to change my typeface for one word and they charge me 25 bucks, . Come on that takes 3 mins max.