eBay — buyers who open false inad cases
CEO's of eBay are like leaves on a tree these days. They fall off in the fall and a new one pops up in the summer. EBay Inc. Chief Executive Devin Wenig is stepping down as activist investors seek to break the company apart but it's also been said that he was terminated for allowing such abuse on eBay by some of its top-rated sellers like Hubcapjoes without taking any action against him for abusing eBay and hurting the brand. This is a big WIN for eBay Critics.
Scott Schenkel, EBay's chief financial officer, was appointed as interim CEO, the company announced Wednesday. The company said it will seek a permanent CEO and consider internal and external candidates.
eBay shares slipped 0.8% to close at $39.24 a share. You can check out the rest of the story here
More eBay Complaints & Reviews
- eBay Shopping Genie - scam 
- eBay And Psa/dna Quick Opinion Service - quick authentication service does not protect the buyer. 
- eBay Success System - fraud rip off 
- eBay Scam List E Thru Z - warning! new crime schemes on ebay! 
- eBay - ebay seller fraud loophole 
- eBay - scammers
- eBay - payment
- eBay / Paypal - selling on ebay & using paypal services? heed my warning 
- eBay - truck no delivered 
- eBay - seller not protected from scam!!