Eat24no never delivered

I have had several orders sent out to my home and never delivered. When calling the EAT24 customer support the staff seems under whelmed and careless to the matters. These people are either paid horribly or terribly non in tune with how it feels to lose money and have the feeling of being robbed. I work very hard for my money and when I pay for a service I expect that service to be withheld, not give a arms in the sky "well, it says delivered geroge" response. They just DO NOT give a damn. I've had one woman by the name of Erica simple threaten the fact that their lines are recorded and that theres nothing to do but accept the fact that it says delivered, when it was not. I do not live in a gated community, I do have a visible apartment number; am I suppose to flag down my food once my money has been taken. EAT24 has unprofessional incompetent staff or again, maybe these people don't care because they're being under trained or compensated.. I careless, but when I order food and pay for food..