easyhealthzone.comEmpy Package

V

I purchased 2 items from this company on 5/29. The next day, I received an email stating that one of the products had been discontinued. Why was the product listed on the website? I thought there were people being paid to manage those things. Then today, I received a package that had never been sealed. I paid $25 for an empty package. Unfortuanately, they have no customer service hours on Saturdays so I left a message. I'll have to wait until Monday to get this resolved.
Obviously, this is another rinky dink operation that has NO clue on how to treat customers, but they sure do know how to inconvenience people while taking the customer's money.