EasyBuyMedsFraud and lies

C

This company makes you think you are buying a product for the price listed on the website, when in reality you are only paying them to provide you with a directory of online pharmacies which may or may not have the product you want.

They advertise 'no prior rx needed to use our service, ' because they aren't providing you with the medication--they're referring you to pharmacies that DO require an RX in order to obtain your medication. These pharmacies could be found just as easily, and free of cost, by simply googling 'online pharmacies.'

After my check had been cashed, I received an email a couple days later giving me a link to the 'members only area.' All this was was a list of pharmacies. The $39 fee I paid was completely pointless and yielded no product. I wish I had come to this website before using them--hopefully this report will spare others the stress and money.

• Mi
    minpinminpin2 May 03, 2011

also same experience. they sent my order via email and email indicates that my order will be shipped in 5-7 days. After numerous emails they sent me a link to websites where I can purchase my meds. However, my meds require a rx according to the only two websites that carry the meds I need. RIP OFF!!! extremely pissed off. I am filing a law suit and informing the BBB. Joanne r.

• Wi
    Wingalaxi Mar 22, 2010

Thanks for the warning. We suspected as much! Let's spread it around, so those crooks don't win. Wing G.

• Ka
    kayh Feb 10, 2010

same happen to me. never received the meds after payment was send!!

• Ka
    kayh Feb 10, 2010

same happen to me. payed for meds and didnt receive anything!!

• Ji
    jim seattle, wa. Nov 10, 2009

ordered some adderall for 37.99 cashed my check, that's the last i've heard of them... no ###ing product, and no conact info... nothing!!! what a dip- ### i was... i hate ###ing ripoff people

jack long Oct 21, 2008

I also placed an order and have not recieved a thing.I am furious, they have no way to contact them and they cashed my check like everyone else'.I would like to know how to get in contact with them and try to get what i ordered or my money back.

Chuck Oct 17, 2008

Sent innert fake medications instead of what was ordered.