Easy Unlocking SolutionsEasy Unlocking Solutions

I want to let everyone looking to unlock the IPhone NOT to buy from this website it is all scam NO phone number / NO email and you will never get you money back even they are Pay-pal verified because pay-pal does not protect you if you pay for software's or membership .
Please be advised http://www.easyunlockingsolutions.com/ never buy from them .
from Pay-pal :

You have chosen to escalate your dispute to a Pay-Pal claim. By ending
communication with the seller, you are asking Pay-Pal to investigate the
case and decide the outcome. As part of our investigation, Pay-Pal reviewed
any communication you may have had in the Resolution Center.

Our investigation into your claim is complete. As stated in our User
Agreement, the claims process only applies to the shipment of goods. It
does not apply to complaints about the attributes or quality of goods
received. Therefore, we are unable to reverse this transaction or issue a
refund.

-----------------------------------
Transaction details
-----------------------------------

Seller's Name: SWREG, Inc.
Seller's Email: [protected]@swreg.org

Buyer's Transaction ID: 1BA62412KL317303R

More Easy Unlocking Solutions Complaints & Reviews

• Gm
    Gmoney21 Aug 28, 2012

I also got scammed by these guys. Don't give them any money.

• Yu
    yuphee Oct 09, 2012

yes they are spam . I've alredy cheated by them . i pay $23, 99. Can somebody close or block their website

• Di
    Digital123 Nov 17, 2012

Me too. Paid money and didn't get any respond. Google should block them

• Ra
    Rani harjeet Nov 26, 2012

easy unlocking solutions is a big ###er company don't believe on them and don't pay single $

• El
    electro-solution Jan 26, 2013

you can unlock your cell phone remotely from this website www.Electro-Solution.com

mauni Mar 19, 2013

SAME HAS HAPPENED TO M, E ALSO ...PAID 20$ NO RESPONSE NO CONTACT NUMBER FOR CUSTOMER CARE AND NO E MAIL TO POST QUERY...THEY ARE A BIG FRAUD...I LOST MY MONEY...THIS WEBSITE NEEDS TO BE BLOCKED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE...

• Sy
    syla May 30, 2013

please can someone show how to decode iphone 4s delayed sunrise swizerland? thx

• Pa
    passq Jul 04, 2013

hi yes that's right they only steal money ..stay away from them

• Ye
    yessunny Jan 07, 2014

They cheated me.. Fraud and nothing they do after taking IMEI of phone..

• Pa
    papatec04 Feb 15, 2014

yes they are spam . i pay $20.00. Can somebody close or block their website

• Ha
    Handsofstone Mar 15, 2014

Yea got folled as well thought it was safe but no

mariyan Jul 23, 2014

Damn it, I should have made a search before I paid those cheaters. Fraud, they would do no factory IMEI unlock. SCAM !

Jasonhk Aug 29, 2014

Rubbish company. No any respond

• De
    Derroo Nov 06, 2014

Yes they are a biiiig fraud. I paid $23 and change and their software couldn't unlock my iphone. No contact #, no replies to emails. Complete fraud. I pray that they lose all the money they have stolen from people and 10X more.

• Wh
    White-Horse Jan 16, 2015

http://www.easyunlockingsolutions.com/ is a FAKE site. Share this information.

• We
    Wendy Faulkner Sep 12, 2015

I just wanted everyone to know that I got scammed by these guys too, I was so angry I went straight to paypal and tried to dispute it. At first I didn't hear anything back from the company which worked in my favour. I ended up getting a partial refund $21.00 USD back, which is better than a kick in the butt, and also it is making paypal aware of these criminals. Here's what I did to get my money back:
    First, I tried to contact the company, I got their email address from paypal, then I opened a dispute right away with paypal.
    I checked off the box in paypal that said something along the lines of: can you prove this company is fraudalent, then I copied and pasted this forum link and theres another scam report on google right under this forum, so I copied and pasted that one too. I also told paypal the unlocking company has no contact information at all on their website and they have not tried to contact me. I sort of won! I think everyone should just keep doing this until these criminals are stopped! I could of refused the partial, but I thought, no one else is getting any money back so this is better than nothing.
    Hope I helped someone.