Easy PBCBad service

I

When I ordered a Zalman heatsink and fan from Easy PBC I promptly received a receipt of payment from PayPal and a ‘Thank you for your order’ from Easy PBC. This took place 10/27/04.

After that date I had no contact with Easy PBC, no confirmation that my order had been shipped, no replies to repeated emails I sent regarding the status of my email and no response to my repeated phone calls.

Around 11/17/04 I received an email from Easy PBC, saying that they recognized there had been a delay, that my purchase would be shipped soon and that they would upgrade my shipping from FedEx Ground.

On 11/22/04 I received another email, which had a different order number than the one I originally received. It also contained a tracking number for my shipment. The tracking number was not for FedEx Air, which I assumed was what my order was being upgraded to, neither was it for FedEx Ground. Instead it was a number for the USPS.

On 11/29/04 I received a ‘Order Checkup’ email from Easy PBC. It did not refer to any of the problems I had and was experiencing, just asked about their service.

On 12/2/04 I finally received my purchase. But it was the wrong item. I immediately emailed and phoned Easy PBC regarding the problem as per their instructions for problems.

I received no reply from them until 12/10/04 where John (no last name) said that he had received a notice that I had sent a ‘service request.’ He did not reply to my email in any way.

I replied to John on 12/13/04. He finally responded on 12/21/04. He did not respond to any of my requests or questions. Instead he only provided me with my package tracking number, which I already had and had already received.

I wrote John on 12/21/04 reiterating my requests.

I have indicated to John that I expect a fully paid return label to return the incorrect item I was sent.

At this time I have had to purchase a Zalman heatsink and fan from another company. So I also expect a full refund, I have indicated to John that I will not pay a restock fee for the wrong item sent in a terribly delayed fashion.