Easy CurvesNot honoring their money back guarantee

G

Purchased the Easy Curves exerciser which came with monthly supplies of vitamins. I have emailed them at the time of the first refill and cancelled the autoshipment. And sent back the vitamins to get the refund. They claim they have not received it and I need to prove that it was returned. Why? They supposed to guarantee money back even if I just had the empty bottle. Beware!

• Me
    Melissa28 Jul 13, 2010

Yes, they are sneaky! The day after ordering the first easy curves shipment online (bar and boost pills) I called them to cancel subsequent shipments of the pills but the lines were busy. So then I sent them an e-mail clearly stating that I did not want the pills and the confirmed that the matter was handled.

However, the very next month they billed me for the second set of pills... when I called to question that, they said that they could not cancel the order, even though the product was not yet shipped from their warehouse. Now they're asking me to return the product when I receive it, but that's an added cost that I don't need.

This company is sleazy in their advertising, and shows blatant disregard for consumers. I WOULD NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN!!

• Ps
    pssd11 Nov 22, 2010

NEVER BUY FROM THEM UNLESS YOU WANT $20 CHARGED FROM YOUR ACCOUNT TWICE A MONTH. After they began charging my credit card for their vitamin supplements, WHICH I NEVER AGREED TO, I called theirr customer service line. Someone who spoke little english told me that I would no longer be charged for any more supplements. That is all they told me. A couple weeks later, I was charged again. I called once again and was asked for a cancelation confirmation number that I was apparantly supposed to have gotten the last time that I called. I never got such a number from their incapable customer service. Nevertheless, I was reassured that I would not be charged again. A couple weeks later I was charged once again. Again I called and was reassured that future shipments would be canceled and I would not be charged again. I was charged another time after that. I called again, I was told the same exact thing, and then I was charged again. Theirr customer service is uncomparable to any other service I have ever used, in the worst way possible. I cannot believe how much money they have taken from me and their product was far from worth it.