Easevshop / Apple iMac Desktop with 24-inch Display MB325LL/AFraud

P

The company is a fraud. They take orders and payment and don't deliver. Here is the last message i got from them...

Dear customer,

Glad to hear from you, sorry for a late reply, we've confirmed your payment and we sent you order to customs, but they charge tax on your order, it's expensive.meanwhile, our company have a policy, if you order more than 3 items at a time, we'll pay customs tax for our customers, please tell me if it's ok for you to order more items, when you decide, please let me know, waiting for your reply.

Regards,
Lisa

• Ro
    RoMaNTicLife Aug 25, 2009

This is a fake company. There are alot of them
    I paid 986 euro and noting come to me. I paid for tax and for the items and nothing come.
    ### them all.
    Don't buy from them they are cheating companies.

• Bu
    Bubbarulez Nov 10, 2009

I had exactly the same thing happen with www.easevshop.com with an iphone.
    Paid $500 and then they gave some lame excuse about customers wanting money and then paid the customs fee, and they
    then turned around and said I had to buy two more items, and I couldn't get a refund.

DONT BUY from them!!

• Bu
    Bubbarulez Nov 10, 2009

Sorry it was customes in China who wanted the money

• Sf
    SF67guy Jan 20, 2010

27" iMac retails for $1699.00 plus tax. Did you really expect to get one at a $1201.00 discount?