EarphoneSolutionsSave your time

G

I bought a shure e3c and e4c for myself and for my wife. The price is decent (compared to other online stores) but what attacts me to buy is the price after coupon.

There was no problem when I used the coupon. They called me if I want my shure e3c to be delivered first before the e4c because they don't have it in stock. I replied to them that if there is no charge then I would gladly want my e3c delivered. Then they replied that the coupon is not valid and I have to order it without the coupon or cancel the order.

It is frustrating since I waited for the items to be delivered and not knowing that first they don't have the item in stock and second they will just simply say "Just so you know that coupon you entered is not valid so your total is:
E4c $198
E3c $122". Not even a sorry that they made a mistake (if ever they really made a mistake).

If you find a similar priced item with other online store, I would recommend buying from the other store. It will save you time waiting and hoping that you got a good deal on your order.