Earncashweekly.comEarn Cash Weekly Now is a fraud

D

Earn Cash Weekly Now is a Fraud! Illegal advertising on the Internet! I was sucked in by EarnCashWeekly.com for the stuffing the envelope job. I was very skeptical but checked through all the material and thought maybe it would be okay, give it a shot. So, I sent in my initial fee of $99.00 and after sometime we received the envelopes and labels to put in the mail. We had to buy the stamps and I was even shorted papers for the envelopes and they sent me the 30 that I was shorted. Well, here it is 2 months later and no money was paid to us.

I got in contact with EarnCashWeeklyNow through the Internet because they won’t answer the phone and I told them I will not stop until I either get paid or get a refund for what all I put into this SCAM. They said they would refund my money but would minus the shipping and handling fees.

Well, then I really went off and told them to quit playing games and give me all my money or they would be faced with a suit against them through my credit card company and myself. Well, that was 2 weeks ago and I am just about ready to send them another email for I will keep bugging until I get something out of this company.