Eagle ToursWork Permit for Canada

Email : [protected]@eagletours.in

Website : http://eagletours.in/

Landline : 044 [protected]
Phone : 91-[protected]

The above company approached me through Click.in Aborad Jobs.

I am not wanting to give my details, but would like to complant about this company.

They ask for the registration fees, when we ask for the company account, they give some personal account no.

I asked them to be transparent and also when I asked them that I am ready to pay them, but can they give me in writing that if they fail to give me the Visa, will they refund my money, they don't reply to all such queries on e-mail, as this will be documented, so they just confirm ob phone.

They also used abusive language to me, Some Archana, Raj and Chandru are there.

The mail Raj was really abusive.

I would like to inform all of you to not approach such fraudulent companies for any work as they are not at all transparent and behave and talk like goons.

Be Carefull before you do any transaction with such companies.

They are into tour and travels and do such side business as well.

just to loot our innocent India public who are aspiring to go abroad.

RESOLVED

Pls note Mr. Chandru has taken action against Mr. Raj from Eagle Tours n Travels who misbehaved with me on phone by using abusive language and was not ready to give details in writing to me on email, so I was offended and upset. Since Mr. Chandru will take care of my case going forward, now I will close this issue as resolved.

More Eagle Tours Complaints & Reviews

• As
    Ashish Kumar Jun 20, 2016

if you want to have such complain against this company then you should be also transparent and provide your details to others so that anybody could authenticate on your status
    provide your details such as name number and

Manager27 Jun 20, 2016

This is eagle tours.. We are generally associated with tours and travels business.. We are doing this for decade.. The girl Anuja who complained here .. We are transparent and helpful.. We helped so many people without getting money from them.. We are basically from chennai and the girl is from Mumbai.. We have little offer for some countries and she proposed us for some job., nobody work for without getting salary and we aren't government., we asked her to come to my office to start process but refused and asked chilly questions. We cleared all the queries by calling her more than hours per day., than also she asks writing to her and we told we can't type paragraph and essay to you.. This is what she saying is complaining here.. We are here to help people.. Is she accept our terms and condition means we will process her without getting money from her but she have to submit all the original documents for our money.. Thanks and regards
    Eagle tours..

• Hu
    huas Aug 06, 2016

The above company approached me through Click.in Aborad Jobs.

They also used abusive language to me, Some Archana, Raj and Chandru are there.

The mail Raj was really abusive.

Be Carefull before you do any transaction with such companies.

They are into tour and travels and do such side business as well.

just to loot our innocent India public who are aspiring to go abroad.
    User Comments

What is this Mr. Raj, please explain

• Bh
    Bharanii Mar 27, 2017

They are into fraud business, cheating peoples money by saying abroad manpower consultants, please dont go with it. instead of cheating others they can earn money with their mothers and sisters

traderz1234 Mar 31, 2017

hey man.. I also paid money to them but this not a way to talk in public forum. Instead of abusing you can question them

chedela Apr 03, 2017

this consultancy fraud, dont trust them my friend paid 50, 000 rupees for job in canada, now they closed the office and mobile numbers also, dont trust them, they are cheaters.

chedela Apr 03, 2017

Hi guys have you tried to contact with them, i tried lot since 3 weeks they closed everything, i visited there office in chennai, it was closed, if you have any updates please let me know.

• Su
    Suresh5566 Apr 04, 2017

@chedela I also called. Their number not reachable. They didn't reply mail also. They cheated my money also.

traderz123 Apr 04, 2017

Ya guys. I also called. No reply on landline. Mobile switch off. They gone underground i think. What to do i did not know.

traderz123 Apr 06, 2017

Guys what about eagle tours and travels in jafferkanpet. Are they both related.

traderz123 Apr 06, 2017

Their website is also not working.

chedela Apr 06, 2017

Yes they closed the website also, they are cheaters, its difficult to find them

chedela Apr 06, 2017

I am from Hyderabad, if you guys are living in Chennai you can compliant to police.May be they can find them.

chedela Apr 06, 2017

may be next week i will visit chennai then i am going to give police compliant about them.

traderz123 Apr 08, 2017

• Se
    selvarg Apr 13, 2017

I also lost my money with them. Planned to file complaint. Plz give much information you people can to file complaint. Created a blog for collecting information.

traderz123 Apr 16, 2017

Guys any update

traderz123 Apr 16, 2017

Does all consultancies fake?

• Se