eagle 1 van linesmoving service

Hired Eagle 1 Van Lines to move a one-bedroom apartment from Los Angeles to Detroit. First problem was that they were unable to schedule my pickup until a week after my requested date, requiring me (and their employees) to work on Father's Day. The delivery itself was then delayed by a week, originally requesting that my friends in Detroit be available to receive delivery on Independence Day. These delays meant that I had to scramble to find an alternate place for them to drop off the shipment, which they said they could not do because their semi-truck delivery vehicle could not negotiate the turns to get into a residential neighborhood. So again, a late evening delivery to now a third location, requiring my friend's mom to wake up out of bed, drive to an ATM because they would only accept cash on delivery, and help them unload. I would recommend against using Eagle 1 Van Lines for any moving that needs to be picked up at a certain time, dropped off at a certain time, or dropped off in a particular place. Further, when I complained about their poor customer service, I was told that I was the one who was mistaken.