E3 BizScam and cheating

A

A Family member of mine spent over $5, 000 with this company. I am upset that she fell for such a scam but what enrages me even more is that this company, like so many others, changes it's name and continues to victimize people. This is outrageous and should be stopped.

After investigating this company, searching Arizona public records, and using a little common sense in utilizing my telephone, I found that No Worriez Solutions, E3Biz, and Biltmore Marketing Group, are all the same company. These cockroaches told a family member of mine that she would make thousands of dollars if she spent $5, 900 with their 'Advertising Coach'. What a line!

Now they refuse to refund her the money claiming that all 40 thousand visitors were sent to her site. Going even further, I did some more research on website traffic. There are dozens of companies who offer website traffic for a fraction of what these scam artists charged. Just Google 'Website Traffic' and you will see what I mean. These crooks basically took advantage of someone who was gullible enough to buy their ### and took her money!

Further more, their site is absolutely armature and my 7 year old does better with HTML then these clowns. I still am beyond belief that anyone buys this crap. My Bullsh*t Meter is redlining!