Dynamic Dispatch courier officelottery scam

V

Lottery scam.Told I had won large amount in Uk Lottery. Cheque would be sent via dynamic couriers Payment of large amount for insurance and delivery.Have there own web site .Very proffessionaly done. Once delivery charges were paid, surprise...the package was seizes by "internal revenue" and more money was requested to release it' How dumb am I.4

• Co
    complains board Mar 06, 2009

I received the same email like everyone and last email which i received is:
    Compliments of the day to you. We are in receipt of your mail and you have chosen courier delivery option 3 which is £545.00 Pounds Sterling equivalence of $823.00 US Dollars. Furthermore, payment of delivery charges for option 3 should be made via western union money transfer to our account officer in the person of Mrs. Deborah Schmitz as you are quite aware that we only operate on pay before delivery service for winners of the UK National Lottery. The details below are needed for the money transfer.

Account officer:Mrs. Deborah Schmitz
    Address: Unit 6, Marino Way, Hogwood Lane Industrial Estate
    Finchampstead Berkshire RG40 4RF, United Kingdom.

Our company's policy require all payments within a certain limit be made through Western Union to our receiving account officer in charge of International Payment for immediate pick-up to facilitate the easy dispatch of your parcel.

Once payment is made, you are required to send us a scanned copy of the payment slip to this office via email immediately payment is made, as a standard procedures to ensure that everything is done in accordance with the British, FSA and European Union Financial Regulations be observed.

Once payment is made, you are required to send us the following information;

Sender Name:
    Money transfer control number(MTCN):
    Amount sent:
    Country:

We are glad to be of service to you!

Warm regards,

Mr. Peter Phil
    Head of Deliveries.
    Dynamic Dispatch Courier Company Ltd.
    Tel: +[protected]
    Fax: +[protected]
    Email: [email protected]
    Website: http://www.dynamicdispatch.co.uk.pn

• Br
    Brasileiro Nov 29, 2008

I go to catch this necessary outlaw of aid

I am in negotiation with this outlaw falsifier of the lottery, I said that I would send it the money through western union in this second fair day 01/12/2008 15:00 in its address.

Name: Kevin Aronin
    Address: 4 Paper Buildings, Temple
    state: LONDON
    Country: England
    Zip code: EC4Y 7EX

Already I informed the nastiness of the true lottery and them they had made little in case that, I go to inform scotland yard of the negotiation, to give the instant in the falsifier in the hour of the delivery, more necessary than more people of complaint in the site of it polices or that they bind personally to denounce, and if possible until following the operation of it polices of close in the arrest of this outlaw, I am Brazilian, my mother is pensioner separate e of my father, I am only son.
    My father is carrying of the virus of the AIDS arrives until passing hunger some times, and made a loan in the bank to more pay this disembarassed, only that I discovered in time, the not accepted bank more the money in return.
    If necessary it will be I go it I swim until London more interest that I go to catch this son of one bite.
    If somebody to make use itself to help me will be welcome my address of email this above the union makes the force.

• Fr
    Fred Joseph Nov 08, 2008

I recive a mail form Mr. Dauler K. about winning a large amount of money and i was wondering if its a scam...

Fred Joseph

• Sr
    sreenidhi seshadri Nov 02, 2008

I received the same mail as mentioned above with the same reference number, batch number and category.
    Is this a scam or is it for real?

• Pr
    princes Nov 01, 2008

i received a mail just like the one posted above, and i will like to confirm if it is true or false because i have started replying them

• Mo
    Mohammed Oct 30, 2008

Dear Colleagues

KINDLY VALIDATE THE BELOW APPENDED EMAIL SENT TO ME AND WHICH REFERS TO YOUR COMPANY.

Mohammed

From: UK LOTTERY CLAIMS OFFICE <[email protected]>
    Subject: Contact The Courier Company
    To: [email protected]
    Date: Wednesday, October 29, 2008, 6:14 PM

Compliments of the day to you.
    Congratulations once again from all the staff here. I am in receipt of your mail and I must say that you should count yourself extremely lucky to have emerged as one of our winners in this year lucky sweepstakes. As you already know your email address was randomly selected along with others from over 125, 000 website on the internet of which your email address([email protected]) was attached to

7.TelephoneNumber :...8.Fiduciary agent..Mr. Kelly Cross

Your insured draft valued at £856, 000.00(Eight Hundred AND Fifty Six Thousand Pound).Has been sent to Dynamic Dispatch Courier Office for dispatch to you. Your insured winnings will be delivered to your doorstep by Dynamic Dispatch Courier. This is to safe-guard your funds against mis-appropriation and impersonation by ensuring that your funds are delivered to you in person.

+[protected]

You can also send a copy of the mail you send to Dynamic Dispatch Courier to me for documentation and official record purpose.

You are to keep me updated regarding the progress you make with Mr. Peter Phil on a daily basis to enable me make up my reports on your funds which will be submitted in the next ADVISORY BOARD meeting coming up shortly.

Mrs. Kelly Cross.

• Mo
    Mohammed Oct 30, 2008

DEAR COLLEAGUE

I HAVE RECIEVED THE EMAIL APPENDED BELOW WHICH PURPORTS THAT A CHEQUE WOULD BE SENT TO ME THROUGH YOUR COMPANY.

KINDLY VALIDATE THIS INFORMATION FOR ME

7.TelephoneNumber :...8.Fiduciary agent..Mr. Kelly Cross

Mrs. Kelly Cross.

• Lo
    lolita d. castor Oct 29, 2008

I have received the same e-mail from a certain K Dauler, telling me I am very lucky 'coz I won 856 thousand pounds from UK online lottery. It sounds so awesome, however I did not buy his words. Mr. Dauler told me to contact { e-mail} Mr. Peter Phil- the head of services of Dynamic Dispatch Courier Services, to be able to get an information on how to claim my prize. Yes I did, I wrote Mr. Phil and told him to shoulder my delivery expenses and I pay him back as soon as I received my prize. Afterwards, I never received any reply from the two men.
    I know that this is an online fraud, because in the first place I never joined such lottery. So people watch out because there are persons who want to earn in an easy way. Do not believe right away. . . . Think and think and think before you act.

Johan Klopper Oct 28, 2008

I recieved the same letter that the above people have received. If is very professionally done but is obviously a lot of bulshit. Tell him to bring the money to your door and you will pay him as soon as the check has been cleared and the money is paid into your bank by yourself. Do no9t give him any banking details. Tell them to take all the money and stuff it where the sun do not shine.

Johan

• Su
    Susan Muthoni Nyakeriga Oct 16, 2008

I received email telling me that I have won 856000. When I sent them my name and address they asked me to select a mode of dispatch and send them huge money, then I realised this is a cheat. That is how I reached this website which has given me light. I would have sent them all my Kenyan money to them. Thanks.

Maria Oct 15, 2008

Yeh, I just got that same email acouple of days ago, was all excited, but knew i had to look further into detail, still didnt find anything to disbelieve them, until i found this web page.. THANKSSS!!
    I sent them a nasty email back! You know, what goes around, comes around, and they'll get theirs 1 day!!
    Lucky i didnt send them my details, I was just about to, until I reached this site!
    CHEERS GUYS!!

• Ju
    justniku700 Oct 15, 2008

same msg, is there someone to complain to? someone send me a mail adress...

• Ro
    rock Oct 12, 2008

same again here. i was so stupid to give them my name and address, what should i do now?
    im really warry about it.

janice Oct 11, 2008

Same to me here. I also received a letter saying i won 856, 000 pounds. The letter was exectly the same as above. I search for information and also go to see the Dynamic Dispatch webside. Everything they did look real. But luckly i found this webside and i'm save by you guys. Thank you very much.

• Gg
    ggtmanney Oct 02, 2008

This just happened to my mother on the first of october. I am only fourteen but I have to say what are these sick twisted freaks teaching us? fortunately cops are on their trail with given info...

john maloney Oct 02, 2008

Hi I also got an e-mail to inform me I won 856 000 pounds in a draw .When they asked for delelivery charges I realised it as a scam.

malou Oct 01, 2008

I have received the same email from them, luckyly I realised it after I responded it, and I did not give them any further informations.
    I loged on www.fraudwatchinternational.com, and sent the copy of the email. Hope they can shot them down as soon as possible, stop them to harm more people.

• Mi
    mina_mina Sep 29, 2008

I am very disappointed in the way fraudulant companies make misuse of people's trust. I also received a letter just like the one's above and luckly was wide awake before spending my hard earned South African Rands in the chance of maybe being lucky and have some means of looking after my 5 children after their mother and father died tragically in an accident leaving them destitude.

Jaya S Sep 23, 2008

This was exactly wat I rec'd. They called mi 22/9/08 when i'm sending them the payments. Very Very Very Smart Way to earn people's money.

• Te
    Ted Danson & Marshall Wan Sep 17, 2008

Here is the letter I recieved, nice work!

7.TelephoneNumber :...

Mr. Dauler .K

• Ne
    nelle jean Sep 17, 2008

kindly analyze this letter the dynamic dispatch courier office in the name of mr. peter phil that i won a prize in the uk national lottery..

1st email:

Congratulation,

Your e-mail address attached to the Ref: UK/9420X2/68 with Batch:074/05/ZY369 which subsequently won you the sum of GBP £856, 000.00 in category "B" credited to the file Ref N0:KPL/09-002/JA.

To file for your claim, kindly contact our accredited claims agent.

Mrs.kimberly Cox
    E-mail: [email protected]

Note that, all claims processes and clearance procedures must be duly completed early to avoid impersonation and or double claiming.

Regards,

Fax: +[protected]
    Email: [email protected]
    Website: http://www.dynamicdispatch.co.uk.pn

Attn: Nelle Jean I. Jabines,
    Welcome to Dynamic Dispatch Courier Company Ltd. We are a diplomatic courier company that ensures a safe, sound and secure delivery of your parcels, making sure you get them when expected.
    Your parcel containing your cheque, original copy of your certificate and security documents alongside your consolation prizes have been picked up from the UK National Lottery Foundation head office and is ready for dispatch.

Kindly provide us with the information requested below accurately to help us deliver your parcel as the information provided will be used to contact you and the address provided is where your winning parcel will be shipped to. You will also be issued a tracking number which you can use to check the status of your parcel on our online tracking portal at all times.

Contact Name:

Residential Address:

City:

State:

Postal/Zip Code:

Country:

Telephone Number (Mobile/Home/Office):

Number of Parcels: 1 PKT

Parcel Description: Certified Bank Cheque, Original Copies of Certificates, A Dell Inspiron 6400 Laptop, A UK Lottery Branded T-shirt, A UK Lottery Branded Baseball Cap and Security Documents.

Delivery time :...( time of recipient's availability)
    Type of delivery option:...
    Service Options: You are required to select a service option below.

Express Delivery (24 hours) : Courier Charges = £115.00

Administrative Charge = £162.00

&nbs! p; Insurance Cover Fee = £285.00

Value Added Tax = £55.00

&n! bsp; Total = £545.00

The delivery charges are a little high because of the comprehensive insurance cover we have undertaken in case of loss, damage or theft of your highly sensitive parcel. We shall assume all responsibilities in case of any eventualities.
    If you need a currency converter, click on the link: www.fxconverter.com

Be informed that we do not operate a cash on delivery service for parcels of this nature because of the required insurance.
    Also Note that your parcel is bonded and protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to make any deduction before it is remitted to you. This means that our courier charges cannot be deducted from the prize. This is in accordance with section(13)1n of the National Gambling Act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd July 1996 by the Constitutional Assembly, this is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds.

Do act accordingly and provide the requested information as soon as possible so that we can avoid any further delays in the delivery of your parcel.

On acknowledgement of this email, I will furnish you with information on how to make the required payments.

Thank your for your patronage and anticipated co-operation.

Warm regards,
    Mr. Peter Phil
    Head of Deliveries.
    Dynamic Dispatch Courier Company Ltd.

3rd email:

Compliments of the day to you.
    Congratulations once again from all the staff here. I am in receipt of your mail and I must say that you should count yourself extremely lucky to have emerged as one of our winners in this year UK National lottery online sweepstakes. As you already know your email address was randomly selected along with others from over 125, 000 website on the internet of which your email address([email protected]) was attached to
    REFERENCE NUMBER:UK/9420X2/68,
    BATCH NUMBER:074/05/ZY369. And it was selected along with others as winners. I have finally verified your winnings and it's exactly with what is present on our Database. To file your claim all you have to do is to fill the claims verification form below and send it to the Dynamic Dispatch Courier DELIVERY OFFICE for documentary purposes 1.Full Name:... 2.Full Address:... 3.Occupation:... 4.Age:... 5.Sex:... 6.Country of Residence:...7.TelephoneNumber :... We are pleased to inform you that you have been officially cleared for payment by the verifications Department at the Headquarters of the UK National Lottery with an ACCREDITATION NUMBER:UKN00217750DD. But be inform that all accruing charges are directly bearable by the winner and cannot be deducted from your winning prize because your cheque is protected by a hardcover insurance policy which makes it impossible for anyone to make any deduction fo whatsoever before it is remitted to you.
    In line with our procedures, I have been assigned as your fiduciary agent and will be assisting you in accordance with the powers conferred on me by the GAMBLING ACT of the UK Your insured draft valued at £856.000 Eight Hundred AND Fifty Six Thousand Pound). Has been sent to Dynamic Dispatch Courier Office for dispatch to you. Your insured winnings will be delivered to your doorstep by Dynamic Dispatch Courier. This is to safe-guard your funds against mis-appropriation and impersonation by ensuring that your funds are delivered to you in person.

You are therefore to contact the Head of delivery, Mr. Peter Phil via the and email telephone on: Email:[email protected]
    Tel:+[protected] +[protected]
    +[protected]
    +[protected] You are to contact him with your Accreditation number:[UKN00217750DD], full name, tel no. the full address you want your package to be delivered to and your package will only be delivered to you because of the insurance on it. It therefore means that the full value of your funds must be paid to you and no deductions can be made from your winning funds.

Mrs.Kimberly Cox

• Mi
    mir alam Sep 17, 2008

I have recieved a mail about wining of national lottery and has been advised to send money through your courior services.
    Is it a true offer or just a scam
    Please let me know.